brand new start
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1897
Oh, empty my heart
Ruffled up hair fell into her eyes at the gesture, and the girl shook it away with a happy little grin. "I see. A good thing you can be a pirate now, then," she replied, only half jesting. She really wanted to believe all the stories he had told her when they first met, even if increased height offered a new perspective on... well, everything.

Following the indications, she noticed the claw marks, and indeed some dark smudges that might have been illustrations at some point. Only small things, true, but they helped her gain a sense of connection to the room all the same. Padding over to the bed, Seren sank down and tested the mattress, found it sufficiently hard and uncomfortable to fit her view of what soldier life should be like, and nodded. Contentment settled like a robe over her slender frame, more so with each moment.

"This will be perfect," she declared, turning her gaze back to Ronin. "How will I know when to wake up?" Being on a different rhythm, she had a sudden horrible vision of arriving late and sleepy-eyed to a training field where everyone else was ready to leave.
I've got to make room for this feeling
SEREN
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
Ronin watches as she explores the room for the first time, unable not to smile as he lingers back by the door. This is Seren's space now, and honestly, he hopes she's able to make more of it than he did. Ronin spent most of his time here pining for Remi - with any luck his daughter will be able to make it her own, to turn it into a place worth remembering. As she sinks down onto the mattress, though, he can't resist sweeping over to seize the blankets, drawing them up and over her.

"I don't care if you get up again after, let me tuck you in just this once," he jokes (mostly), leaning down to press a kiss to her forehead. "There are bells, you'll hear them," he assures her. "And for tomorrow at least, I'll be waking you before the bell does, to make sure you've got something to wear. On your feet as well as everywhere else." Winking, he straightens back up. "Sleep well, Seren. I'm really glad you're here."

More than he ever thought he would be, and that is a feeling that will stay with him for some time.

~FIN