there's diamonds on the surface
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
isn't it funny?
how the cold numbs everything but grief?
Truthfully, he doesn’t expect her to say it’s sweet, but something within him blossoms a fraction with it – some bit of hope that if she thought it was sweet, that perhaps Nate might find it the same. Like a little token keepsake of their time together, their memories, the times when things were good and a silent promise that they could become good again.

He does hang onto her words, however, offering a huff of a laugh, lips parting to explain that he hopes it’s the thought that counts, even if it doesn’t end up as nice looking as he had hoped. “I’m not… Not artsy.” He retorts, almost offended, pausing as his brows furrow together. “A treasure chest would be… Nice. I could get things from the places we were in and combine them maybe…” He trails off, something considering, nodding along with her as she mentions Milo.

That’s exactly what I want to do.” He murmurs as she sums it up quite well.

But, it is a better mood that Aurelia will find despite the talk of Safrin, of the talk of cursing her out mentally while shifted the next time she does something stupid that deserves it. Though, it goes both ways in that regard if she were to attune. "We'll see." He winks to her, playfully.

But he does manage a softer smile toward her, nodding her head slowly, before he’s collecting the papers strewn around the table. “I’ll be alright, Aurelia.” He assures her, already feeling lighter and better about it. It won’t last – they never do – but for now? For now he’s okay.
if we could light up the room with pain,
we'd be such a glorious fire
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
eyes can't shine unless there's something burning bright behind
She smirks at the small offense she's inflicted and chuckles at his defense. "Okay, okay, you'll just have to prove me wrong then," she replies with an easier smile. "I'm sure whatever you come up with will be great," she offers as a means to smooth over his ruffled feathers.

He begins to collect his papers, apparently not intending to stay much longer either. He says he'll be alright and she believes it, or wants to believe it at least. Until they all return in Longheat, he'll be more or less on his own. Hopefully he will find things to keep himself from going crazy.

With a sigh, Aurelia pulls herself up from the booth and stretches. When she settles onto her feet, she casts one more glance towards the Flood and smiles. Leaning down toward him, she hooks an arm around his shoulders and gives him a firm squeeze. "See you when I get back," she mumbles, before stepping back and moving to leave, "and Sunjata? Don't do anything I wouldn't do!"

Fin!
Aurelia