how did it come to this
Sunjata
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
when you are not fed love on a silver spoon, you learn to lick it off knives
It's definitely a good thing, because as much as Finn's situation is dire, it's still absolutely preferable to whatever Sunjata has to go through. Even without the whole opposite sides of the war thing, even having to deal with the Ascended, with the Voice, is enough to turn his stomach. So he firmly puts that out of his mind and merely gives the other man a gentle nod, respectful of his choice not to imbibe, and he can't help but hesitate just a bit when he's invited into the nest.

Partially because he's very aware, now, that it is a nest, but also because Sunjata has become a fucking panther and that's very striking. Is striking the right word? Finn doesn't know, but he's captivated. "Huh," he says eloquently, carefully climbing into the blankets and pillows and sinking down to get himself comfortable. "Thank you again, for letting me stay," he murmurs. "I hope you sleep well, Governor."
Finn?
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
don't be scared
you're like the calmest slit to my neck
He waits for Finn to slip into the nest, Sunjata’s long tail sweeping out from behind him while Finn gets comfortable, and when he finds a good opening, Sunjata rises and steps into the nest, pulling at it with his maw to push the blankets in the right direction, nestled up against Finn and at Sunjata’s back for where he chooses to lay. All Finn is met with is deep rumbles of what could only be called a big cats attempt at purring, before his steel gaze finds Finn’s face momentarily, and he sinks in.

He nuzzles in against Finn, halfway draping himself in his soft, thick fur, onto the other man, curling his long tail up and around him and promptly tucking it at Finn’s other side. He buries his face into Finn’s shoulder, paws flexing at the blanket as he stretches out, and when he finally manages to fall asleep, it’s a warm puddle of blankets and fur and those very same deep rumbles that echo into the rest of the room.

— FINNnnininininininnn
bring me in closer
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.