wake up your saints
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
i closed my eyes and saw my father's sins, they covered me like a second skin
i peeled them off, and sure i bled a bit, but now i'm free to sink my own damn ship
The night had come and gone quickly, and despite the comfort that Safrin had given him and their daughter, he finds that it was difficult to sleep. Too much to keep in mind, the fact that she was here and walking and talking, all of these things happening so incredibly fast. And then there was the fact that Nate was taking a break, but hadn’t left yet. And he would have to meet her, he would likely be as surprised as he had been.

And while Sunjata had sat and spiraled himself sick with regret over everything that had happened, how she had come about, he can’t help but to watch his daughter’s face as she sleeps, he finds that he doesn’t regret this. She’s innocent, beautiful, all the things that he might have once been had he had a good upbringing. And if there was ever a thing that made him certain he wasn’t his father, it was that.

He wanted to give her a good life, wanted to make sure she never had to deal with anything he did. And it shocks him down to the bones, how much of him has changed so suddenly.

So when she wakes, it’s with a soft smile that Sunjata rouses her fully. “Are you ready?” He rumbles to her, quietly, once they’re out of the tent and picks her up as they start heading back to the home she’d knocked on, Sunjata takes a quiet page out of Safrin’s book – unbeknownst to his husband, of course. A quiet tug once they reach the door, an announcement so that the shock is easier to swallow.

Nate? I, uh, Safrin brought the baby. She’s… Not a baby. She’s five, I think? He stumbles mentally, working his jaw as quietly as he can. Her name is Kamaria and I’d… I’d like you to meet her. Before you go. I hope that’s okay. A deep breath is taken, and they stand outside the front door, Sunjata’s steel gaze peering down toward his daughter. “We’re going to wait here for a second, okay? There’s someone who might want to meet you.
i cut my branch down from my family tree to start a fire in the living room
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Kamaria Wrenzaok

Age: 20 | Height: Tall | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Kamaria
I would rather stay here
Where the moon, it glows
Kamaria dreams of stars that float like leaves over rugged mountain peaks, which transform into her father's shoulders as she blinks her dreary eyes open. He's still here, she discovers, and she immediately sits up from where she was sleeping.

His voice is a deep and rich kind of music to her ears. She nods vigorously, wiping sleep from her eyes. Ready, for anything and everything. What he's referring to exactly doesn't worry her, having complete trust in whatever it is he has in store.

She pounces out of bed as if she were never tired at all. "It's morning!" A declaration, proud and thrilled and ready.

She follows him out of the tent with a conscious effort not to move ahead of him in spite of her eager interest to see the beach again. Once they're out of the tent, she intends to pause and soak it all up. The sky is so much lighter than before, with the stars gone and the colors paled by morning fog.

Distracted from the scenery, she holds her arms up to hug into him as he lifts her into his arms. She examines his face in the light, looking over the lines drawn by each minute movement of his expression. "Hi, Daddy," she says warmly. Small fingers reach out to touch his stubble in an impulsive attempt to get his attention. Kamaria finds it to be very pokey, though. She giggles at the strange, ticklish sensation and pulls her hand back quickly.

She feels the deep breath he takes against her and wonders at it, at the sheer amount of strength in his lungs, already meeting his gaze when he looks down at her. She listens attentively, completely fascinated by him. As well, the prospect of meeting someone new summons a bright smile. "They want to meet me!?" She's charmed already.
Soaring doves and falling crows
Laughter is the only sound here
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I know what it takes to move on; I know how it feels to lie
All I wanna is trade this life for something new
The morning sun rises, bringing with it grey clouds and a dreary, humid stillness. So dawns a new day, and it suits the ascendeds mood perfectly. He had tried, in the small hours of the morning, to creep down the stairs, check on his husband, complete a few small chores where he could. Anything to not sit in the bedroom alone, staring off into space in a half aware state. Stuck with only himself made him so damn self aware.

Instead of walking downstairs, turning towards the door, he turns, and finds himself pointed at the kitchen. Strange to be sure, but when he’s in his own head he makes mistakes. He turns, steps past the stairs, around the corner and into the kitchen. He turns into the kitchen another five times, going back and forth, even going up the stairs once, before finally returning to the bedroom upstairs, anger simmering.

As Sunjata walks up towards the house, he will feel the silent fury that simmering has produced. The ascended hadn’t bothered to leave the bedroom until every star had been burned from the sky by the sun, and only then it’s to go to the kitchen, to start a pot of coffee for whenever Sunjata returns from where he’d been. Notes have been becoming a staple of late, and yet there’s nothing right now. Maybe he should be more worried, but somehow the feeling can’t pierce the upset, not fuelled  as it is by the night he’s had.

His husbands silent voice rings out in his mind, quiet and stumbling and drawing Nate in the the direction of the door automatically. No sooner is Safrin’s name mentioned than Nate’s presence cracks and crumbles away from the edges of Sunjata’s mind, replaced by a hostile black buzzing, and a somehow strangled Bring her in.

Nate stands and waits at the edge of the hall, at the corner that he just hadn’t been able to get around the night before, with a wide smile on his face. Sonskyn.” He greets coolly, a single dark brow inclining in Sunjata’s direction. Dropping his hands behind his back Nate leans in just slightly, still far out of reach of either of them. His grin and his sparkling blue eye both manage to be a little lighter as he addresses the girl. ”And you! Yooou must be,” a hand darts out to stroke at his chin, his face shifting to one of intense thought for a breath, ”Kamaria?”
holding on to what I haven’t got
NATE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
i peeled them off, and sure i bled a bit, but now i'm free to sink my own damn ship
It is morning.” He assures her as they make their way out of the tent, on the way toward the home, little detours made so she might be able to experience the sunlight that glimmers above, that hides away the stars she’s so used to calling home. He picks her up, begins the trek, holding her close to him as her fingers draw  along his stubble. “Hello, sweetheart.” He says, casting a glance over his daughter to ensure that she’s okay.

They reach the door quickly, Sunjata pausing to inform Kamaria of the fact that there was someone within and the quiet fury he feels buzzing from Nate and the strangled ‘bring her in’ nearly sets his teeth on edge. But he holds off, doing as Nate’s said, trying to play both sides of the coin in providing ease and absolutely no problems when it comes to Kamaria’s attentive, childlike eye, as well as trying to offer some sort of guardedness, a sense that he hopes Nate might tell him if it’s too much.

He does, yes!” He chimes to her in a gentle coo, shuffling her in his arms to one side so he can open the door that she’d knocked on the night before, stepping inside and finding Nate not at all the picture of what the blood ring describes. It stills him, a brief stumble at the intensity of the switch, but he recovers as he slips out of his shoes. "Good morning, Skatjie." He greets in return, pretending that he doesn't feel the rage through the bond.

There’s a moment where Sunjata simply watches the two, unsure how to go about any of this, feeling like he’ll fuck it up one way or another. So he tears his gaze away from his husband to his daughter instead, plastering on an equally easy smile. “And this is Nate.” He murmurs to her, as if giving her a quiet heads up ahead of time, his head nearing his daughters to look back over at Nate. Did Nate want to be called anything? Was it fair to ask that? Would it be so simple as to just say that he’s his husband? Or would it do better to leave it simply at Nate?

He doesn’t know, and there’s a quiet panic that settles on his side of the bond, a thundering heartbeat that seems to suggest he’s being trapped and that there isn’t an answer good enough. So he fumbles, as he always does, leaves it empty for Nate to explain. It's easier that way.
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Kamaria Wrenzaok

Age: 20 | Height: Tall | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Change author:
Kamaria
I would rather stay here
Where the moon, it glows
Sunjata takes a sudden pause, half-stumbling on his own feet, and Kamaria's grip tightens around his shoulder. "'okay, Daddy?" She asks quietly, smile faltering with concern.

Kamaria's big eyes tear away from Sunjata's and peer around curiously as they step through the doorway more fully. Her attention is pulled straight towards a tall figure standing in the hallway. He has long, dark hair and an eye that's not there, which is very interesting and peculiar. A dark line runs across the middle of his face and she dwells on it momentarily, touching her own nose and wondering if she's missing these scars that her father and this man have.

She cracks a grin as he does, which only grows when he says 'you' in that playful way and seems to think very carefully about what her name is. "I am!" She giggles, and Sunjata's gentle whisper in her ear brightens her gaze. "And youuuuuu are.. Nnnnate!" She points to him and smiles playfully. It's a simple name, rolls off the tongue with a bit of a bite.

But it's difficult to make friends when you're wrapped in your father's arms, and something tells her this is an important friend to make. So she shifts in Sunjata's arms, wanting down, and asks, "Can I go say hi?"
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
All I wanna do is trade this life for something new
Nate feels the welling panic in Sunjata, the confusion and uncertainty, and he walls himself off against it. He has no idea what he should be called, no idea how much of a role he’d be allowed to play in Kamaria’s life. No idea if he even wants one. All at once though, he understands exactly how Hotaru had felt, understands why it had been enough for her to leave. There isn’t a place for him here, unless he makes it.

”I am Nnnnate!” He draws his own name out the same way she does, straightening again. There’s a whirlwind inside of him, the rage cooling, just a little bit, and giving way to a deep sorrow. For once, Nate doesn’t give a damn about hiding these feelings from his husband, doesn’t care about how these waves will crash into the other man. ”Its very nice to meet you.”

The words aren’t meant for him, but Nate hears them all the same. Reacts to them all the same. ”No.” An edge of panic straddles the word, makes it sharper than he really means. immediately, he winced, clenching his teeth to bring himself back in line. ”I’m not... not feeling well right now. I can’t touch you or,” his one eye flicks back up to Sunjata, sullen discomfort burning in his gaze, daddy right now.” It’s not exactly a lie, just a simpler truth.

”But,” Theres a rise in his voice, that smile returning to its bright default. ”I can make you breakfast. You must be hungry, huh?” He leans towards the kitchen, expecting Sunjata to follow when he makes that first step.
NATE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
I’m okay.” He assures Kamaria swiftly, giving her a light squeeze in his arms before the introductions are made. Her excitement is palpable in the air, and somehow – someway, despite the rampage of worry and fear in his heart of this meeting going quite sour, Kamaria grounds him. It is bigger than the two of them now, and now he has this innocent child that doesn’t understand, doesn’t know any better.

Even as Nate’s feelings are shot over the bond, the cooling rage and the flood of sorrow. And all Sunjata can do when the tidal wave hits, is suck down a deep breath. His lips part when his daughter’s question is aired, but Nate beats him to the punch as it were, Sunjata giving her another soft and gentle squeeze. His gaze meets Nate’s before the bright smile flickers along Nate’s face – Sunjata realizing just how incredible of a liar his husband is and it sinks some part of him deep enough that it hits the murky bottom of his heart, of his soul. “We can’t touch him, but we can sit and talk!” He feigns some of that excitement as well – though Nate would know his heart sinks further at bringing yet another danger into the home.

But Nate was planning on a vacation, so at the end of the day… Well, this is where they were. Rampaging feelings sent over the blood ring, fake smiles and masks.

He moves into the home a bit further when Nate takes his step toward the kitchen, taking his daughter with him toward the little island. “He makes the best food in Torchline.” Sunjata murmurs, offering Kamaria a gentle smile, feigning just as much excitement about it as Nate does, hoping he’s even half as good as his husband is when it comes to the mask he wears. She hasn't eaten anything yet since Safrin dropped her off. He sends down the bond, a moment before he offers this next tidbit vocally. “And after that we have to get your room set up, remember?” It’s a hopeful notion that that ‘we’ includes Nate with the plan, but he leaves it vague enough for Nate to decide if he wants to join.

Reaching the little island, Sunjata pulls out the chair there, setting her within and pressing a soft kiss to her cheek. “What kind of things did you eat in the stars, liefde?” He asks her as he takes a seat beside her, doing his best to ensure she wasn’t going to fall out of the chair or go running amok through the home.
SUNJATA
Kamaria Wrenzaok

Change author:
Kamaria
I would rather stay here
Where the moon, it glows
Sunjata is okay, but Nnnnate isn't. Kamaria's face contorts when that single, sharpened word sticks her in the gut like a knife. Her smile disappears. Has she done something wrong? Did she upset him? Her gaze races as she attempts to think back to something offensive. The hands wrapped warmly around her squeeze gently at her again, prompting a bit of relief to her tension - although, by no means does it dismiss it. Nate's not feeling well, and he can't touch them, nor can they touch him. Her voice softens and she asks with audible concern, "Why not? Are you sick?"

They try to dismiss it, to sweep up the issue at hand - whatever it is - and sweep Kamaria into the comforts of a good meal. It... is an excellent tactic... since her stomach grumbles at the mention of food alone. To Nate, she just nods quietly, a little uncertain now. Her heart flutters painfully against her chest, dwelling on the look his face had taken before he was smiling again.

A room, all to herself. It sounds promising, with her very own things and colors and decorations. "Can we put seashells in my room?" She pipes up, brightening a little as her gaze flickers up towards Sunjata from where she now sits in the chair.

As for what she ate, her brows furrow seriously and she says, "I ate the stars!" She lets this sink in for a moment, gaze intensifying as she tries to see whether Sunjata or Nate had fallen for this. "Just kidding!" Her foot kicks out lazily and she grins proudly. "All kinds of food. What do you like? Liefde."
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
"Yes." Another simple answer accompanied by a nod, made even easier by the fact that it had been provided by Kamaria. "I am sick right now. I'm going to be going on a trip to get better, and then we can say hello properly, okay?" Might as well kill two birds with one stone, be as upfront as he can be as quickly as possible. It feels better to not let her get too attached before he disappears again anyway. "For now though, Sun-" It's going to take him a lifetime to get used to this. "-Daddy is right." Sitting and talking will have to be enough.

How long has it been since Safrin dropped her off? What time had it been that he'd tried to come downstairs? The hours are wavy to Nate, as they always seem to be of late, but it's still clear enough to know that it's been entirely too long, a crackle of annoyance sparking towards Sunjata as he pulls ingredients out for something lavish. The ascended tries to keep his pep up while he half listens to the conversation, leaving this question for Sunjata to answer, but floating one of his own out as well. Which room is she taking? Obviously he's going to help as well, is going to lay down roots and reasons to come back and stay.

"The stars?" Nate leans into his surprise, brows rising so high they almost get lost in his hair and his hands pausing in their work. He leans in close to the island, about to ask if she's telling the truth when he's beaten to the punch, a warm chuckle leaving him. He returns to eyeballing ingredients, his voice cheery as he replies over his shoulder. "I'll try and make something tastier than the stars for you."

Uncharacteristic hesitation robs him of his voice, Nate little his single blue eye flick up to Sunjata, wondering which of them was being addressed, how he should answer. If he should answer. He'd put his foot in his mouth so severely before, he doesn't want to give her anymore reason to be uncomfortable around him. All of this stupid circling emotion is shared with his husband in what could perhaps be called a plea for help, though the ascended would never admit that.
NATE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
His lips part as if to explain to Kamaria a roundabout way of why they can’t touch Nate, before Nate’s answering with the far easier answer. His jaw closes again and he focuses on getting her settled in the seat, while a pang of something Sunjata isn’t sure is sorrow or apologetic flashes through the bond to Nate before he can stop it at the correction. “Of course we can. Do you want to put some of the ones you collected last night in there?” He asks her gently, an easy prompt before his gaze is lifting to his husband across the way, pulling ingredients out as Nate always did because Sunjata knew not how to cook anything hardly at all. I was thinking the one across from Mel’s, if that’s alright? He asks silently. After all, it wasn’t like that room was being used much for anything at the moment.

Plus it was closer to the beach and the oceans, closer to the stars that might bring Kamaria comfort through the night, though Sunjata doesn’t admit that either. Instead, he’s distracted by the seriousness of which Kamaria says she ate stars, confusion evident on his face before she’s recanting it and saying it was a joke. The attuned huffs a sigh of a laugh as he settles in the seat beside her, his head tilting this way and that as if he has to think hard on it.

It’s easy to take the answer on this one, for him, for the both of them not having to explain that Nate just… Didn’t really eat. Didn’t need to. “Pancakes are very good for breakfast.” He hums thoughtfully. “But I like everything Nate makes.” Honestly, Sunjata isn’t picky at all. So he leaves it up for Nate to figure out what to make, trusting the Ascended in that department far more than Sunjata ever trusted himself with it.
SUNJATA
Kamaria Wrenzaok

Change author:
Kamaria
I would rather stay here
Where the moon, it glows
Kamaria doesn't understand why Nate has to leave, though to be fair to him, she wouldn't understand why anyone would have to leave. Other than Safrin, of course - that reason is more clear. But everyone else? No, why not just stay together all the time and have fun and play on the beach? Simple, easy. She'd already started making plans in the back of her mind, but now... "You're leaving?" She asks, chewing on the inside of her cheek, brightening up when suddenly, she's got it! "We can go with you!" She smiles, "Help you get better. Right, Daddy?" She looks up at him for support, trying to prompt a little help here.

"Oh, we have to go get more, then, until we fill up the whole room!" She extends out her arms to emphasize her point, smirking up at Sunjata to see what he thinks of that.

She's pretty happy with herself for that very clever joke, watching as they both laugh. The sounds are warming music to her ears and she beams up at the both of them. She misses the subtlety of Nate not knowing what to say about the types of foods they like, and so when Sunjata states what his favorite breakfast food is, she gets another idea. "What's your favorite, Nnnnate?" She props up her elbows on the counter and leans over it, sitting high up in her chair. Her gaze is expectant as it glues onto him, "You can make Daddy's and yours, and put it all together. Best Breakfast!" She's very confident about this, since it would - in theory - make everyone happy.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
"Just for a little bit." How Nate manages to keep his voice so steady, even he doesn't know. Even when she offers her elegant solution, he bites back the tremor of whatever it awakens in him. Loss and pain and regret, a fraction of what Hotaru must have felt, all shared with Sunjata. Even with emotion swirling in his chest and behind his eyes, Nate's voice is level when he answers. "I don't think that's a good idea. What if I get daddy sick? Or you?" Shaking his head, the ascended turns to offer a smile over his shoulder. "I'll be back before you even know it. And I won't be sick anymore, and then we can say hello properly." However that might be, gods know they hadn't done it right the first time.

There's a pinch in Nate's brows as he thinks about the suggested room, one that lasts only a moment. There's some boxes in there that need to be moved. A half-remembered flash of weapons and other such grown-up implements drifts over to the attuned before Nate turns, stirring at a bowl nestled snugly in the crook of his arm. He makes the task look effortless, not even looking as he grabs an egg and cracks it into the mix. "If you fill your whole room with seashells there won't be any room for anything else. Not for," fuck, what did little girls like? "flowers, or uh, or the kittens."

The last huff of laughter is aimed at Sunjata, something flashing in his eyes at the compliment. "I am the best chef in Torchline." He hums smugly, promptly realizing he hasn't gotten a pan out on the stove yet, so there's nowhere for this batter to go. Shaking his head, he rectifies his mistake, setting a kettle out for the eventual coffee as well.

"My favourite?" He hums while he thinks, moving to pour a glass of grape juice for Kamaria while they wait for the pan to heat up. "Eggs, and bacon, and fruit." Comes the simple answer, the ascended not quite able to fully meet the girls eyes. And not only because he only has the one to her two. "I can make all of it, but it's going to be a very big breakfast."
NATE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Kamaria’s attempts to get his attention when it comes to trying to help get Nate to agree to letting them go with him, are met with a sad smile and a slight shake of his head as Nate pipes up his own response – one that Sunjata pulses with quiet gratitude for, because he’d have never thought of putting it that way, even if the both of them know it isn’t a simple sickness like that, that it wasn’t contagious. “He’s right, sweetheart.” He rumbles gently, offering an easier smile of encouragement.

Sunjata’s distracted by the conversation Kamaria has of seashells and the hum of Nate’s voice that flickers in his mind, and he subconsciously nods his agreement. Shouldn’t be so bad. He offers quietly. At least the boxes were still mostly unpacked and easy to relocate to another location. He comes back into the conversation when he hears Nate talk of seashells and no room for herself or the kittens or flowers. “We’ll put plenty in there, though, don’t you worry.” He reassures his daughter, leaning over to give her shoulders a light squeeze in a gentle hug.

His gaze lifts to Nate and the laughter that reaches him, and despite the awkwardness Sunjata finds himself managing a soft half smile back to his husband, nodding in vibrant agreement. He remains quiet as Nate explains what his favorite breakfast is and Sunjata pauses quietly as he considers it. He’d never known that, if it were true, and he can’t help but to send the question along the bond. Is that truly your favorite? There’s no judgement in it, just simple curiosity on something Sunjata’s never had the idea of asking about himself.

As for the whole breakfast, Sunjata hums lightly under his breath. “What about just the pancakes, fruit, and eggs, hm?” He watches Kamaria’s face for the reaction. “How much do you think you can eat?” He asks the little girl, awaiting some amount that was sure to surprise and amuse him in her answer.
SUNJATA
Kamaria Wrenzaok

Change author:
Kamaria
I would rather stay here
Where the moon, it glows
Kamaria tilts her head, listening to the explanation that Nate offers. She's disappointed, obviously; her demeanor fades from its bright excitement at the notion of going with Nate and her shoulders droop with the disappointment. Still, she is adaptable. Special thanks to Sunjata's gentle encouragement. She rolls her tongue over her teeth thoughtfully before she exclaims brightly, "Well, when you come back, we can..." she puzzles, trying to figure out what Nate likes just from this brief meeting, as well as mixing it in with her own childish expectations, "make lots of food... and... play! Whatever games you like!" She offers him a smile that's meant to be encouraging. "Just make sure you get better, okay? So we can play together."

She watches with stark interest as Nate eases into his task of creating them a breakfast, eyes widening as he cracks the egg with simplistic ease. Her widened gaze lifts towards his face when he speaks, attentive as she can be, trying to soak up this limited time with him since she knows he'll be leaving. Her lips purse to one side thoughtfully at his advice and she straightens up. Sunjata tacks on that they'll still put plenty of seashells within her room. To all of this she has only one excited take-away, "Kittens?!"

Kamaria is happy to trust in Nate's cooking ability. She has no idea what a chef looks like, but she has plenty reason to believe this is it - especially at the declaration of Nate being the best of them! She doesn't truly know what Torchline is, but it's a small detail she kind of dismisses for some thought later, because then he's telling her what his favorite is. As well, he presents her with a glass of juice. She warmly offers a "Thank you!" before she raises the glass up to her lips, a bit unsteady but she manages not to spill too much.

Nate's favorite breakfast is definitely acceptable, Kamaria finds, especially at the mention of fruit. She particularly likes that. "What kind of fruit? Berries?" She tries to guess, based off of her own preferences, "Mmm.. melon?"

To the worry of it being a big breakfast, Kamaria assures them both, "Don't worry! I can eat it all!" She offers a boastful grin, setting down the glass more fully and looking up at Sunjata. "I bet I can eat more than you!"