tongues like sandpaper
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"I mean, it all got a bit handsy at the end there, but you do you." Edy replies with a shrug, watching as Nate removes some of the cat's blood only to send it ass over ears down the dock. "Note to self: not a cuddler." She chuckles under her breath, only to find that she's tugged right against cool guy's side.

"You find yourself saying that a lot do you? Faster than you thought? Needing to make it up?" Edy waggles her eyebrows and cackles as she slips an arm not around Nate's waist, but around his hips that she might slide her hands into his back pocket.

"Yeah go on then. I was tits deep in pussy until you came along, and now you've got me wet with fuck all to show for it, so." With her free hand, she vaguely gestures in the air before them; make it up to me.

Coding base by Sky!
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
– NATE –
Nate can’t help the laugh that leaves him as Edy’s quiet chuckle reaches his ears, his grin growing wide. “Usually I don’t have any complaints at all, but we did this evening tits up.” The hand wrapped around Edy’s shoulder shifts, dipping lower until the very tips of Nates fingers ghost under the top edge of her sundress, just as her hand comes down to tuck into his pocket.

Fuck, when you say it like that it sounds like I really ruined your night.” Nate laughs roughly, his tongue peeking out to wet his lips as the sound peters put and he turns a bright eye towards his fellow ascended. “Lucky I’m a gentleman, huh? I’ll make it up to you sweetheart.” Now Hes gotten wht he wants, it’s all saccharine tones and compliments, a gentle arm wheeling them towards the relative privacy of an alleyway. Even if complete satisfaction is outside of their reach, there’s no reason they can’t chase it for a little while.

Done~
king rat on the streets in another life
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3