i'm gonna miss it someday
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Age: 32 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 12 - Int:
LEVIATHAN - Mythical - Dragon (Air Blast)
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
Seraphina
the artificer
i'm not a slave, i won't be guided to a grave in
a masquerade, you'll hide your face
A sharp intake of breath is taken as Sera hears his comment, humming a sound of agreement from her throat along with the rest of the higher pitched sounds that leave her with each of his thrusts. She doesn’t think she’ll last long either, not as the water begins to run colder and he seems to press all the buttons she wants him to. Her hands roam along his skin, teeth sinking into where his neck and shoulder meet, leaving a small red mark behind that might bruise before she’s kissing it tenderly.

He readjusts her and she takes a sharp breath again as her back presses against the cold wall of the shower. He thrusts deeper into her and she tightens around him, her back arching a fraction, pressing her breasts against him with each and every bounce of her body with his. Her fingers tangle into his hair and she feels that edge approaching, feels herself beginning to fall apart, and before she does she presses her hips back against him in his grip. “Locke…” She whines, unable to finish her thought as she breaks, legs trembling, her cry of a moan leaving her as she shudders and trembles.
you got it out for me, like strangers in the night
holding close their sharpened knives
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

It's a lot all at once. The sounds she makes, the press of her breasts against his chest, her bite. Suddenly she's clenching around him and moaning his name oh so sweetly and he can't help but follow her lead. He buries himself in her, throbbing and twitching until he's not, setting her down slowly. He doesn't immediately pull away though. He lingers for a moment, watching her chest heave before stepping back to turn the water off.

Another breath and he finds her again, hands trailing along her arms and shoulders. He leans down, pressing a kiss to the side of her neck before he steps back to find a towel. This part is always his least favorite. They've done the thing they've been working up to all night and now he's lost. She did say something about ice cream and he can't say he wouldn't be down for that.. But it's her house and he's not sure if she wants him to stay or go.
There's beauty in all kinds of danger
But none so beautiful as you
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Age: 32 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 12 - Int:
LEVIATHAN - Mythical - Dragon (Air Blast)
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Seraphina
the artificer
i'm not a slave, i won't be guided to a grave in
a masquerade, you'll hide your face
It flies by, but Sera’s content with it either way – already able to feel the exhaustion weighing on her shoulders when Locke helps get her feet on the ground again. She pants against his skin, her arms remaining around him even as he moves to shut the shower off, and she leans into each touch like a cat receiving praise with each passing moment. A soft sound slips from her throat as he presses a kiss to her neck and she leans forward to press one to his chest, and when they part for him to find a towel, she slips out of the shower after too.

She grabs her own, working to try herself off and then her hair, not bothering with clothing herself as she flashes him a bright smile as she passes by him, close enough her skin can brush against his on her way toward the rest of her apartment, to the kitchen. “Still want some ice cream?” She asks chipperly, running fingers through her wet hair to detangle it in the meantime. “You can stay the night if you want to, too… I don’t mind.” She certainly won’t mind sharing her bed with another warm body, even if it is only for a night.
you got it out for me, like strangers in the night
holding close their sharpened knives
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

No clothes it is then. He can live with that. She brushes against him and he makes the barest hint of a noise before following after her. He's a fan of letting the ladies go first it seems. "Definitely want ice cream." So much for not being a sweet tooth. But for her? He'll make an exception. He follows her into the kitchen, taking the bowl from her when offered.

He contemplates if he should stay or not and decides to. He can get away with missing one day of training probably. Plus, there's that lingering hope of morning sex. And it'll be nice to sleep with someone, just in general. Locke is only a little touch starved.

The rest of the night goes about how they plan it. Some ice cream and flirting, morning sex too. He really is going to miss her when he goes back to Torchline.

-FIN :P-
There's beauty in all kinds of danger
But none so beautiful as you