Personal Quest leave the maul by the fireplace
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 9 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 46 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
NOAH

Finally finished with what he had originally set out to do, Noah took a step back and admired his work. Well, inspected. He wanted to make sure that each curtain was straight and centered. Satisfaction rolled over him and washed away the frustration he had felt before. It was all too familiar to him -- having been unlucky before when it came to hanging things up. He didn't really feel like repeating that, and had learned from his errors. The curtains added a nice touch to the main floor, and they were hung well.

Aisha went on to detail the next part of their repairs and remodels, and the hunter set to work. He followed the general up the stairs, which with Aisha's handiwork were no longer squeaky and he felt comfortable hauling his muscled body up each step without the fear of falling through. He watched as Deimos headed towards the library, and then moved his way towards the artifact room.

The hunter set quietly to work, organizing and rearranging. There were various boards on the ground throughout the room that Noah grabbed, wiped down, and would then hang up as shelves.

---

Noah is cleaning and fixing shelving in the artifact room

i'd fashioned my own cross
been crushed by its weight
there's no stronger message
than dirt in your face
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3215

"If I can't move the heavens above, I will move Hell"

Seeing Deimos and Noah get to work, Sah turned to the bedrooms. Choosing the one on the left at random, he went inside to see what needed to be done. Eyeing the old bed, dusty drawers, nearly broken desk, and other various features, Sah paused. "Fuck." What did a normal human bedroom even look like? This was Sah's first time in one! Why the hell did he choose this task?

Sah panicked for a full five minutes before winging it. He went with the assumption that the features present were all that were needed and that they just needed to be cleaned and repaired. Grabbing the cleaning supplies and tools he set to work making the bedroom as welcoming and usable as possible.

Sah is taking the left bedroom. This is the first time he's set foot in a normal human bedroom. (His bed at home is basically a pillow fort that he made.)

sah
There stood the wolf in the winter wind
Full of fearsome might
King of the winter night.
-Tim Vallie

Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA

Deimos took the library, Noah the artifacts, and Sah one of the designated bedrooms. Which left the other for Aisha. She hastened to the task, eager to finish this room and be closer to having the whole inn prepared. Things went smoothly in this room up until she heard a rustling from the floorboards underneath a rug that she'd just flapped out and lain back down. She paused, walked back to it, and with keen attuned hearing she heard a scratching and squeaking.

Brows narrowed, she pulled the fur back to reveal a small hole in the wood slats, and just as it was exposed a small whiskered face poked through. Of course there would be rats somewhere in here. Aisha sighed, grabbed a hammer and spent a good deal removing the floor board, catching the mother rat, and relocating it's nest outside.

Deimos was going equally as slow at his task. He'd find himself distracted by the books that they'd gathered s far, among them were all of the journals Kiada could find from the last guild in the grounds. He might be able to reminisce in them, but a moments glance away left a stack he'd already organized alone and unsteady, and it tumbled to the ground in a jumble. He'd have to do that bit again.

The other two had good luck with their rooms. Noah's shelving went up easy, and since the guild was just beginning there wasn't too much in the way of artifacts and items to store. The room for their treasures was cleaned and organized quickly. Sah would find no rats in his room, his careful attention would end in quality repairs and no dust left untended.

When the two men finished they would return to the hall and find the other two missing.

Aisha and Deimos didn't make much headway this round, so Sah and Noah can choose who they want to go help and we'll finish these rooms! Last round (if the rolls are nice!)
suddenly it's looking like
i did not come to play
i already won the game
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
DEIMOS
And in your darkest hour,
I hold secrets flame
It’d been a long time since the Sword had allowed himself to become distracted from a task. Research into anything not regarding tactical means, measures, training notations, or paperwork from his brief interim as Warden had been short-lived and inconsistent. It likely would’ve shamed his family, but he’d been busy – and so for once he relented on the portions of several journal entries, flipping through page after page about some animals, some flora, some fauna he’d yet to see or envision. Rooted in the rapt fascination, quiet and astute, he made a few mental notations, conjuring possibilities and probabilities, before he heard a stack he’d layered and bogged down offhandedly inevitably fall.

Raising his head and pulled out of the tomes, Deimos discovered he’d reclined in a chair nearby, book on a table, and the stacks not yet completed. With a disgruntled sigh, and another intention of diving back into the artifacts later, he stood once more, only to crouch down and pick up the remains of the up-ended documents. Thereafter, he was far more meticulous in his work, particular in the ranges of organization, and re-established them in a more deliberate collection.

--

Deimos re-stacks!
master of nothing place;
of recoil and grace
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 9 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 46 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
NOAH

The room came together nicely. While Noah was not the one for interior decorating by nature, he knew how to arrange things in a practical and efficient manner. Items of the same variety were kept together, and artifacts that were unknown to him were placed in general areas of his best guess. With the guild being new, and member's explorations being slow or not yet started, there was not a great deal to arrange. Noah finished well, and moved out towards the hallway to receive his next task.

The hunter's eyebrows pushed together when he found the hallway empty. Turning to the closest bedroom, where Aisha toiled, he stepped in. "Need a hand?" He asked, grabbing the broom leaning against the doorframe. He did not give the leopardess time to response before he set to work, clearing dust bunnies from beneath the beds and chairs and from each corner of the room.

--

Noah moves to help Aisha!

i'd fashioned my own cross
been crushed by its weight
there's no stronger message
than dirt in your face
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:

Sah let out a deep sigh, wiping the sweat from his brow as he grinned at the finished room. He had far exceeded his own expectations and was pleased with the result. Returning to the others he took quick stock of the situation. Seeing Noah move to help Aisha, Sah tagged along with Deimos. Upon entering the library his eyes lit up. The canine had been enjoying reading up on Caido lately to fill in the gaps in his knowledge of his new world. He'd absolute need to come back here and check out these books at some point.

But for now he turned to Deimos. "I'll give you a hand. Maybe we can organize them by topic?" He noted as he began to pick up the books spaced around the room. Doing his best to determine the topics based on title alone, Sah began to organize the books and placed them in groups throughout the library. "We could even label the sections maybe?"

Sah moves to help Deimos.

sah
Full of fearsome might
-Tim Vallie

Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA

Noah and Sah finished up in their rooms then moved to help Aisha and Deimos with theirs. Deimos in his chair and his stack of fallen books was approached by the young abandoned, together they were able to pull together a nice little library space, proof of it's worth in its ability to distract the general so readily with it's coziness.

Aisha and Noah managed to pull together the bedroom, though Noah ended up doing most of the heavy lifting. Aisha ended up with a cut from a busted up picture frame, just a small slice on her hand, but it seethed with every movement. Annoying, but not too bad, she'd bandage it up when they were finished.

With the finishing touches done upstairs for all but the room at the end of the hall, Aisha turned to Noah and smiled. She lead him back out into the hall way, barked out a call to the others. Once everyone was gathered she placed her hands on her hips, beaming despite the small cut. "Well! I think this will do for now, thanks so much everyone." she clapped a hand to Deimos and Sah's shoulder and began to move past them.

"I've got drinks downstairs," she cooed, winking back before heading back to the main floor to gather the booze and get the fire roaring.

Thanks everyone! PQ is finished, feel free to get your last posts in, I'll be archiving in 24 hours!
suddenly it's looking like
i did not come to play
i already won the game
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Change author:

Sah nodded and followed after Aisha. The inn looked like a proper Guild Hall now and he was pleased with the results. It was easy to picture the place filled with members hanging out, training, and studying together. The idea only made Sah more eager to get started on building up the guild.

"Drinks sound good." Sah stretched his shoulders a bit to get rid of some of the stiffness. The group had put in a hard day's work and he was eager to relax. The fire was looking particularly welcoming so upon grabbing himself a drink, Sah settled into one of the chairs closest to it.  He gave one last glance around the place. "We did good." He noted with a small smirk.

sah
Full of fearsome might
-Tim Vallie

Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
DEIMOS
And in your darkest hour,
I hold secrets flame
At some point in his life, the beast might’ve grimaced at the notions of help, especially in something he’d caused and orchestrated in his own mistakes and flaws. But he’d grown away from those days of juvenile nature (at least – in these aspects), and only offered a very sheepish sort of slight smile in the corners of his mouth. “Sure,” by way of response to Sah’s additions, and together they could manage organization by topics, labeling, and ensuring Deimos wasn’t utterly distracted by something else he found in a stray notebook.

And by then, once Aisha had made her announcement of everything finished, they truly had accomplished the task. Brushing his hands together, and looking over the library, he nodded towards Sah so they could collect their drink rewards thereafter. “Well done,” the General announced over the melee of movements and motions, a wry, cheeky smile given to Aisha, for all her efforts and abilities, in snagging at the goal. She certainly had a lot to be proud of.
master of nothing place;
of recoil and grace