Growing Pains
Open
Anju Rao
Captain

Age: 31 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 10 - Int:
RIYA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9427
Anju
Wait, before you burn me to the ground
Please stay 'til the beat of our heart runs out
For all her structured faith and involvement with the Dragoons, Anju’s life has never intertwined with those of the Order. As such the Tower is not often a destination recorded on her personal map. The clinic perhaps, for wounds that her own skilled hands - or the ones who caused said injury - could not stitch and convince into mending. That doesn’t mean her new habit of forcing herself to wander excludes the imposing gothic structure; just that she does not at all intend to go outside.

By Riya’s account this is a perfectly acceptable answer. The courtyards give her the freedom of unimpeded flight, though Anju can feel her disappointment over the reduced number of citizens to terrorize with her bowling-ball ways. Not that inanimate objects are safe from the dragon’s antics, as proven by how Anju’s sharp commanding voice rises from the cobblestone pathway. “Riya if you destroy that gargoyle I will have you stuffed and mounted to replace it!” Riya, front claws already braced against the stone, turns Bambi eyes her way. Anju’s hands find her waist, glaring impressively back as she waits for her companion to decide if today is the day she intends to die by her own soul-sister’s hand.
I don't want to have to let go
because I've been holding on for so long
Falke Guildenstern
The "Fixer"

Age: 40 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 18 - Int:
OPHELIA - Regular - Brown Weeper Capuchin
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
some nights feel like every night
Falke has the opposite problem (and it’s not a problem, really) of Anju - he has peripheral involvement with the Dragoons but only ventures out to the Dragon’s Nest once a month to do a cursory mental health check. Dr. Hart takes care of the injuries and the burns - more or less - and is far more familiar with the individual soldiers than he is.

Still, the dragon companion and her own confident, sharp rebuke gives the woman away. He’s a little surprised to see her here, but in a positive, curious way. Fee is elsewhere - which might be best given her reaction to the Artificer’s dragon - so he doesn’t have to worry about her screeching and running all over the place. He doesn’t mind, but others might.

“She’d be the most beautiful gargoyle. We could mount a plaque. Honor her for lifting the gloom and solemnity on such a place.” With an impish grin and a glint in his eye, Falke wanders into the light of the courtyard, playing along easily with the Dragoon’s threat to her rambunctious companion.
this one feels brand new
got good things on my mind when I'm with you
FALKE