the wolves are watching
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
first off, you should know, that my light's on but i ain't home
I surely can.” He repeats in a puff of smoke, wrapping an arm around her as she nuzzles her head into his neck, his own head tilting to try and press against her own in a gentle touch. She’s flushed from the alcohol, he’s sure, and perhaps it’s due to his typical benders but Sunjata’s feeling nothing more than buzzed right now. Which is fine, he doesn’t mind. He’s built up a decent tolerance over the years.

Her question of a plant takes him by surprise too and he huffs out a quiet laugh, shaking his head. “No. No I don’t think a plant would work.” He offers her with a small shrug, trying not to jostle her too much. He pulls his head away to look down at her, run his fingers along her sides, trying to figure out just what it is she expects to find in the Wilds. It being impressive isn’t one of the things he’s too keen on, however. “It would be, I suppose. But it doesn’t have to be a grand affair for Safrin. She appreciates it regardless, I’m sure.” Though he could be wrong. He recalls how he’d overthought his quest on rebuilding the shrine in the Temple and the ingredients required for it.

So you said it would make it so you’d be there for those that need you? Is that… Physically? Like a teleportation or?” He doesn’t know what it entails, but he is curious about it regardless.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

She didn't usually drink. Not when she was working. Except she wasn't working and they were indulging. So she drank. Maeve manages to take one more long swig before she's fumbling a little blindly to put it on the nightstand. There are maybe two or three more pulls left in the bottle. It hit harder than she was expecting. He confirms that a plant wouldn't likely work and she pouts, pressing herself against him as her head finds a resting place on his chest. Maeve tangles herself around him, not caring that he's going to have to untangle himself later.

His laugh rumbles through her and she giggles, "I was hoping it maybe would, but it's not big enough I guess." she doesn't know why it wouldn't count, but he says it wouldn't and he knows Safrin. So that's a good enough reason for her. Her eyes are growing heavy now and she lets them droop shut a touch. "It doesn't have to be, but I want her to like it." What she's referring to is anyone's guess.

Maeve hums, nuzzling at his throat and pressing lazy kisses into his skin cause he's right there and she just really likes him. Likes him a lot. Even in this state she knows better than to let that out fully. "Teleportation... Anyone, anywhere, anytime. Safrin thought of it just for me." She hums, words starting to slur just a touch, accent getting thicker as she snuggles further against him and beneath the blankets as his hands run across her skin.
I admit that I'm a little messed up
but I can hide it when I'm all dressed up
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
first off, you should know, that my light's on but i ain't home
Hmm.” He begins, unsure what to say other than linger in the way she drapes around him, presses kisses that grow a bit sloppier as the minutes tick on. He lets her get her thoughts out, though, letting her settle more and more against him as his hands run along her skin. She melts against him, growing drunker and drunker, and he helps where he can to steady her.

It proves much of a distraction for him, though, as he thinks on Safrin’s quest, mulling it over in his mind before he’s nodding quietly. “I think it does suit you.” He agrees gently, shifting her in his arms a fraction so that she might lay a bit more on the pillow and bed, with him turning to face her so that it makes it easier for him to leave the bed.

He tucks the blankets up around her, though, nestles in against her and presses a soft kiss to her cheek. “You should get some rest, Maeve.” He hums to her gently, waiting until she’s sunk into sleep before he takes his leave to get a bit more fucked up and distracted, only to meet Ronin’s fists shortly after.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

There are few protests from her. Quiet little sounds of indignation as he shifts her to lay on the pillows, but he soothes those away with brushes of his fingers as he stills holds her despite that she's on her side now. Maeve's eyes are heavy. So close to closing even as she fights it. If she sleeps he leaves. She doesn't want him to leave, but she promised that she would let him go when she went to sleep. Maeve doesn't break her promises. So he moves her, tucks her in, and presses sweet kisses into her skin as he urges her to settle. One of her arms drapes loosely over his waist. He'll be able to easily get out from under it later.

"M'kay... Be good, Jata." She slurs softly, voice a mix of intoxication and drunkenness as she turns her head slightly so her lips can brush against his cheek in return. "Stay safe..." If only she knew what was waiting for him outside. Maybe she would have tried a little harder to make him stay.

~FIN <3~
I admit that I'm a little messed up
but I can hide it when I'm all dressed up