the wolves are watching
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
Mature Content Warning 
first off, you should know, that my light's on but i ain't home
He plays with her easily, and she’s so receptive to all of it, that he can’t help but to pull away from the barbell piercing he teases with his forked tongue to slip across her skin with lingering kisses to her other one, letting the couch air hit the one he’s already played with. His tongue wraps around the barbell, pulling away to run along the peak of her nipple as he peers up to her from his current perch. He pulls away, giving her a long look with a glimmer of amusement in the steel of his gaze as his hands continue their paths. “I’m counting on it, Maeve.” He hums to her, flashing a wink as he trails lower.

His kisses take him to her hips now, hands moving beneath her legs to prop them up, to place them over his shoulders as he settles in. Warm breath rakes across her, his hands rising along her skin up her stomach to caress both of her breasts, and he nudges himself in between her thighs a bit more as he settles on his knees at the edge of the bed. His shoulders wiggle a fraction to pull her down closer to the edge, pressing kisses to the inside of her thighs, nipping with teeth in some instances, before he’s finally settled. The steel gaze of his lifts to her face from where he plans to bury his face, that forked tongue of his beginning to test the waters with a slow swipe as he waits to see how she reacts.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

The cold air has the desired effect, making her nipple pucker in the cool of the room and she squirms beneath him as his lips blaze a path to her other breast. That same devilish tongue slipping out to tease her other nipple, the forked tip wraps around her nipple, urging it into a peak for him. Maeve sighs in bliss, eyes closed as she melts beneath him, nails scratching gently at his scalp. It isn't until he draws away from her skin that her eyes flutter open, looking down at him as her bottom lip catches between her teeth. A smile curling on her lips as she meets that familiar steel gaze, noting the amusement shining there. "Glad to know we're on the same page." She quips back before she's relaxing into the mattress as he starts to trail kisses down her body.

He shifts until he's kneeling at the end of the bed, dragging her forward until her legs are hooked over his shoulders and his face is level with her cunt. His breath is hot against her skin and his hands skate up her stomach all the way to her breasts. She's never been so grateful for his long arms. For his ability to reach all the way to her tits and still continue to swipe across her nipples with his thumbs. Lips trail across the sensitive skin of her inner thigh, teeth staking his claim here to as fingers curl at her hips, holding her just the way he wants her. Maeve forces her eyes open, meeting his heated steel gaze with just as much heat in her own. The first swipe of his tongue makes her breath hitch and the second draws a soft sigh, urging her hips to rock forward slightly as much as she's able to with his grip on her hips. "More, Jata.. Please.."
I admit that I'm a little messed up
but I can hide it when I'm all dressed up
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
A low hum leaves him in agreement as he sinks down and pulls her to the edge with him. He kneels at the end of the bed on the floor, focusing his attention between her thighs as her hand rakes through his hair. His hands trail down to her hips now, after he’s slipped her legs over his shoulders, and he meets her gaze with smoldering steel to watch for her reaction as his forked tongue swipes along her clit. He can’t help the slight smirk that forms as she rocks her hips, his hands braced arms her hips to allow a bit of her own rocking, and with her request? Who is he to deny her?

He presses in a bit more, running his tongue along her with a bit more fervor, not quite too much now, but enough to pick a steady rhythm. His thumbs press in slow circles at the hollows of her hips, and from where her hand tangles in his damp hair, horns spiral out tipped in gold, they curve a fraction around his head but point a bit closer to her, casting a dark shadow across her pale skin. His tongue keeps its rhythm and pressure but shifts to something akin to circling her clit, pressing a kiss there as well.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

She's used to the way his smirk curls on his lips. Familiar with the way it makes the scar on his cheek bunch just slightly. Intimately aware of how it feels against her skin. His tongue swipes through her folds, gathering the slick there and another moan rises in her throat as he loosens his grip on her hips so she can rock against his mouth. Maeve's eyes flutter closed again, fingers tightening slightly in his curls as she pulls him closer to her. He stokes the fire in her belly with each stroke of his tongue, teasing at her clit with practiced ease as he further indulges her request.

Her free hand moves to grip one of his as it covers her hip. His grip almost wraps around the entirety of her hips, fingers practically meeting at the small of her back. She grips onto him as he takes her higher, teasing and insistent all at once. Her eyes open as she feels his horns starting to grow from his head, curling as they comes to golden tips. Her hand shifts from his hair to his horn, gripping there instead, thumb running over the ridges the way she knows he loves. The way that makes him shudder and groan for her. Maeve's hips rock up, trying to to chase that building high. Her heels press into his back, urging him closer, trying to press him closer as she grows more slick from his attentions.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
She rocks against his mouth and tongue and Sunjata hums his quiet appreciation into the kiss he presses there, letting the vibration slip from his lips directly onto her. He can feel her hand rest above one of the ones he has pressed to her hip, and he releases the hold there a fraction more beneath it should she wish to latch her fingers in underneath his hand. Her hips continue to rock and Sunjata’s content to bring her closer to that edge, to devour her in every way that he can, until she grips onto the horn.

He shudders, the fingers at her hips digging in a bit as he pulls away from her with one last teasing touch of his tongue, his chest rising and falling as he tries to catch his breath, her heels digging into his back as he moves. But it’s all for a good reason, after all, as the hand abandons her hip to trail down and slip along the slick collected there, giving him time to catch his breath as he plunges a finger into her, pressing a kiss and a light bite to the inside of her thigh again to match the other.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

The hum vibrates against the sensitive bud of her clit and she moans, back arching as her fingers find his, grasping onto him as she squirms beneath his attentions. She's torn between pressing closer and moving away, the stimulation a mix of not enough and overwhelming. Maeve moans, hips grinding against his mouth and tongue, chasing her orgasm until she feels him shudder between her thighs as her hand grips his horn. His fingers dig into her hip, surely leaving bruises in his wake, but the worst sin of all is that he pulls back. Maeve makes a sound of frustration, eyes opening as she looks down at him with indignation in her eyes, "Jata..." She whines, voice high and needy as she looks down at him, propping herself up with an elbow.

But before she has a chance to complain further his fingers are replacing his tongue, gathering up the slick and pressing into her entrance with one long digit. Her eyes flutter and her head falls back as the arm bracing her begins to tremble with the effort. "Fuck.. Jata.." She hisses, hips jerking off the bed as his teeth sink into the flesh of her thigh, sucking another bruise into the milky skin there. The hand on his horn tightens as tries not to writhe, but it's a lot cause. She squirms for him, hips rocking greedily onto his finger as her chest heaves. That heat in her belly flares, causing her thighs to tremble as she chases the high of her orgasm that's so close and yet so far.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
She whines when he pulls away, even if he knows his parting won’t last long. She doesn’t, yet, and so he focuses his attention on the trail his fingers take, focuses on the feel of her hand gripping the horn, and presses his kiss and mark to the inside of her thigh. He slips that finger into her, feeling the way she rises to meet his movements. So he dives a bit deeper, turns his attention back to her clit once he’s caught his breath.

That forked tongue continues to work its magic as his finger works a bit more physically, and he hums a quiet sound as he rises from her again, peering up only as much as he can given the fact she’s got a tight hold on the horn. He tries to drive her closer to that edge, wondering if she’s content with this as a start, or whether she wants him to dive into her more completely.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

His mouth finds her again, that serpentine tongue working against her clit with fervor and the relief that washes through her takes the heat higher. Maeve writhes beneath him. Hips working against his tongue and fingers almost desperately. She clenches around his finger, that tell tale flutter starting in her walls giving away the approach of her orgasm. The hum makes her thighs tremble, tightening around his head as he drags her to new heights. Higher and higher and higher before they're diving. The muscles in her belly tensing with that release and her walls clench around his finger. A gush of slick coats his tongue, chin, and finger as she falls apart for him.

Her back bows off the bed, every muscle in her body taut before she slumps, the grip on his horn loosening to instead smooth through his curls. She draws in greedy breaths, chest heaving with them, thighs still trembling around his head until he finally draws back. Maeve brings a hand up to run through her own hair even as her nails scratch lightly at his scalp. A satisfied smile curling onto her lips as she finally lets her eyes flutter open, glancing down at him.

With a surprising amount of effort, she drops her legs from his shoulders, tugging him up gently so she can capture his lips. Maeve draws him up until he's covering her body again and she arches into his warmth, finding his lips to press a kiss there. She can taste herself on his tongue and she hums, licking into his mouth as the hand in his hair moves to cup his cheek when she draws back to continue sucking in greedy breaths. "Well? What has your research shown?" Maeve asks him breathlessly, a playful glint in her eyes as her thumb brushes over the stubble on his cheek.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Oh how he could absolutely lose himself here for a bit, distracted as all else between her thighs, drawing her to that tipping point so easily that he isn’t sure it’s even worth thinking of anything else at this point. Her thighs tighten around his head and he buries himself into her as that tether snaps, feeling the intensity of it clench around his finger, feels the warmth of her as that creating wave is met, and he takes it all rather greedily.

He withdraws enough to catch his breath, to help her dislodge her legs from his shoulders, and he can feel the slight tremble in her muscles as she beckons him up. He’s helpless to ignore it, however, craving the touch as much as anyone would in this situation. His knees pop as he rises, moving to climb onto the softness of the bed, hovering over her and claiming her lips with a decisive need before they part to try and catch their breaths. He continues his pursuit, however, inhaling shallow breaths as he presses his kisses to her neck, even as her hand cups his cheek.

Mmm, I think the jury is still out.” He murmurs, distractedly, as he decides to leave a mark along her neck, sucking in the skin there with the brush of sharp teeth, before he’s pulling back a bit more fully, hovering over her with one hand finding its way to the small of her back, while the other he uses to prop himself up, tangling in her dark hair.

His smoldering steel meets her gaze, however, the only discomfort of this position being the pants he still wears that rub uncomfortably against how hard he is, but he pays it little mind as he indulges in her flushing skin.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

Teeth find the crook of her neck as he stakes claim to her body, sucking a mark to rest alongside the pearls as if they weren't enough for everyone to know just what was happening here. That the governor has found himself a temporary bedwarmer. Maeve doesn't mind it. If anything there is a sense of pride in it. Something that makes her preen at the thought of people knowing. That she was his distraction of choice. That wasn't all she was. She was a confidant and friend. She was one of the few things keeping him together. Who else could say that right now?

His voice pulls her from her thoughts as it rumbles through his chest and against her throat, "Still out you say? Well then... Guess we'll just have to keep trying until we get a conclusive answer." Maeve sighs, tilting her head back to expose more of her slender neck to his lips. Her hands slip down his back towards his ass, giving her a moment to appreciate the firmness she finds there, squeezing gently before trailing around to his hips, finding the front ties of his pants and loosening them with deft fingers. With a surprising amount of strength for such a small, Maeve hooks her leg over his hip, gripping his shoulder and side before rolling him to his back. She straddles him, grinning down at him as she settles herself over where he's pressing against the front of his pants.

Maeve lets her hips rock lightly, providing just enough friction to tease him as her hands brace against his chest. "Mmm... What a sight this is. What's wrong, beastie? Cat got your tongue?" She purrs, punctuating the question with another roll of her hips, undoubtedly leaving a smear of wetness against the front of his pants. Her hands skate over his chest, tracing scars and tattoos until her thumbs find his nipples, brushing over both of them as she bends at the waist to find his lips. Maeve kisses him greedily, licking into his mouth to find the lingering taste of herself on his tongue before parting with a sharp nip to his bottom lip. "I could keep you under me for hours... I think I might..." She murmurs against his lips before she's kissing a trail along his jaw to his throat, intent on sucking a matching mark into his skin. It's only fair, right?
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
I guess so.” He rumbles, pressing another kias to her neck as more of it is exposed, trailing to the space beneath her ear. Her hands take on an exploratory trail of their own, however, running along muscle and tattoos, and finally airing a breath of relief as her hands loosen his pants. But that doesn’t quite last either, not as she’s rolling them and Sunjata finds himself with his back to the sheets, peering up at her with a feline smirk to match her grin. “Mm, well…” Her hips rock lightly, pressing against his still trapped hardness in a way that has his breath hitching with a sharp inhale, has his hips rolling up instinctively.

Her question is met with a small smirk, his hands trailing along her skin until she’s rolling her hips again, proving to him just how warm and wet she is above him, pressing against the clothes that still trap him, and Sunjata hums a quiet sound of need beneath his breath. He hardly has time to respond, because she’s pressing against him once more, lowering herself so their lips can meet and Sunjata greedily drinks her in.

His chin tilts up as she leaves his lips to blaze a trail along his neck, his hands rising to run talons along her sides, starting from her thighs and drawing up and up and up to her shoulder in a slow swipe. “I think you could.” He agrees before he’s cut off abruptly with the mark left, an instinctive roll of his hips again, cock aching from the entrapment. He hums a quiet sound as he presses himself against her torso, trailing those clawed hands up her spine. “I think we both would enjoy the ride.” He purrs to her, breathy but confident, punctuating his words with another press of his hips, another drag of his claws.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

Slowly she draws more of his shifts out with each kiss and roll of her hips. His claws trace along her skin, leaving faint red marks in their wake as they kiss the line of her spine as she draws needy little sounds from his lips. Maeve smirks against his skin, humming softly in response to his words as she swipes her tongue along the mark she left beneath the navy ink of his tattoos. "Is that what you want, beastie? Tell me what you want." Maeve purrs, nipping at his skin before she's drawing back to look down at him, forearms bracing against the expanse of her chest to keep herself held aloft even as she continues the torturous roll of her hips.

Not enough to do anything but drive him mad with want. It seems the Madame plans to take her time with him. To draw out this distraction for as long as possible. They both want it so why not indulge? That's the point of their relationship. Outside of the friendship and support they provide for each other. This though? This is one of the few things getting them through this season together.

Maeve gazes down at him, ardor swirling in the darkened green of her irises as she waits for his reply. Her fingers still tracing lightly across his skin as she keeps up the slow grinding against his aching length. She knows she's teasing him. Knows that he's going to eventually snap. She's betting on it. She'll be ready when he does.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Yes.” He hums without a second thought, swallowing hard as she continues to taunt him. As for telling her what he wants, he decides it’s better as a surprise. After all, she said that she had plenty of ideas, why not let her indulge to forget about everything else as much as he wants to? “Surprise me.” He murmurs, a light smirk forming on his face from where he angles his head a bit to peer up at her through smoldering steel.

His clawed hands continue their idle trek, their course along her spine, stuttering here and there with each roll of her hips against him. He sucks down a breath, one hand rising to pull at her hair, to tangle within the curls there, while the other shifts to her hip and delicately places his clawed fingers there. The smirk he gives her is fanged as he rolls his hips up to meet her, awaiting what kind of surprise she might have as he aches and throbs.

If he lets her have the reins, what would she do with them? He’s got all night (so he thinks) to indulge and lose himself in whatever she can craft.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

He confirms that it is what he wants. Her on top of him, riding him for hours until neither of them could take it any longer. Oh how she wants it to. She's going to have it. Have him. She's not letting him leave this room for as long as she can mange. If only she knew what was waiting for him outside of here. She would have kept him here. Hidden and tucked away. Except she doesn't know that. All she knows is right now. That he's desperate for her, hips rocking up to meet her movements willingly. Maeve looks down at him with fire in her eyes as his claws find home on her body. One in her hair and the other curling delicately at her hip so he doesn't hurt her.

Maeve bends down, letting the claws tangled in her hair guide her to his lips and she kisses him. Breathing life into him and inhaling some for herself. She nips at his bottom lip, trailing down his chin, jaw, and neck. Her teeth find his collarbone, scraping there before she's slipping down his chest, lips following along his scars. She traces them with her lips and tongue, taking her time crawling down his body. Her hands follow suit, running down his sides, nails lightly scratching over his skin as she flicks her eyes up to his from beneath her lashes. Maeve smirks against his skin, continuing her slow path until she's settling between his thighs. Her fingers curl into the waistband of his pants, working on tugging them down as she kneels between his legs. "I thought I'd let you have my mouth first... Seeing as you liked it so much last time. You're going to finish and then we're going to start all over."