the wolves are watching
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
first off, you should know, that my light's on but i ain't home
The confirmation is met and he’s diving into her, soaking her up, the sounds and touch and taste – distracting him in all the ways he wants to be distracted. The hand at her cheek dives into her hair, running his fingers through the curls and twirling them around his fingers, the other hand drifts, applying pressure and touch and warmth in the pass it takes along her spine back down to her hips, giving the jut there a light squeeze.

The kiss deepens and distracts him more and more until he feels her chest begin to heave along with his, their bodies pressed together so tightly he wonders if it’s his heartbeat he feels or hers, before he’s pulling away to catch his breath as she peppers his skin with kisses. The hand in her hair lifts to pull the curtain of curls back, his steel gaze scanning her with a soft smile and ease.

His eyes shutter closed as he leans back, pulling her with him, half atop him again, chin tilting up to give her more space against his cheek and neck. “I feel good. Light.” He rumbles in a whisper, honestly, before he’s running his hands up and down her sides slowly again. “How do you feel?” He asks easily.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

He tugs her down to lay with him and she goes with him willingly, bracing herself against his chest even as she presses kisses to his cheek and neck. Teeth nip gently at his throat, leaving another faint mark on his tan skin before she's drawing back to look down at him. That easy smile curling on his lips and a brightness in his eyes that she sees so rarely. Maeve smiles softly in return, "Better. Good. I always feel good with you." She murmurs before pursing her lips, head cocking to the side as her smile shifts into something more playful, "Well, I take that back. Sometimes you drive me fucking crazy with your bullshit. Don't feel so good then." Maeve can't help teasing him, bending to nip at his lip, placing a chaste kiss there before she draws back so he can speak.

Except she wasn't really asking about how he was feeling emotionally. That mattered to her too, but that wasn't on her mind anymore. Not with his lips so willing against hers and his skin so warm. "Not the only thing I was asking about, beastie. Ready for round two or do you still need to recover?" Maeve arches a brow, fingers moving towards his horn, teasing across the ridges as she smiles down at him. The heat is already there in her belly and she's fairly certain it's in his too.
I admit that I'm a little messed up
but I can hide it when I'm all dressed up
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
He does huff a breath of a laugh against her skin as she teases him, the nip at his lip drawing a fanged smirk of amusement. “Oh, don’t push it Maeve.” He warns, hands raking along her skin come to a sharp halt as he raises a brow toward her as if it were any form of a threat. (It isn’t). But he continues to run his hands along her skin after that minor hiccup, keeping her close to him as the true reason for her question is aired and it dawns on him.

Her hand rises to the ridge of the horn and his gaze shudders as she taunts him with it. “Ah, well, in that case.” He pauses, leaning his head down toward her, nipping at her bottom lip as well before he withdraws, hands dancing along her sides until they reach her hips, as he regards her. “I’m good for it.” He murmurs, flashing that same fanged smirk. Hands rise almost more tentatively slow, thumbs swiping beneath the curve of her breasts where she’s pressed against him, his head tilting a fraction into the pillow as he regards her, a low hum of a purr leaving his lips. "Are you?" It's said like a challenge, like playful banter.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Maeve

Her brow arches and that grin turns into a devious smirk, "Or what, beastie? You gonna punish me?" Maeve purrs even as his nails rake lightly over her skin, causing her to shiver. She's a tease and she knows it, but she also knows he likes it. Likes her. His hands continue to roam over her skin, imparting his warmth wherever he touches and she drapes herself across him.

Maeve watches his eyes flutter as her fingers tease across the ridges of his horn, that sensitive spot she found so quickly. He nips at her lip with those fangs of his, earning him another shiver and causing a soft sound to rise in her throat. Maeve grins down at him, eyes bright and cheeks flushed as she holds his gaze, "I was hoping you would say that." She hums, letting her free hand trail over his skin until she finally braces herself to hover just above him. When his thumbs brush the undersides her breasts, a breath catches in her throat, eyes fluttering shut as he begins to stir that fire in her belly so it burns a little hotter. "How could I not be? Do you underestimate me, dear Flood?" Maeve murmurs, forcing her eyes open so she can look down at him once more.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
The devious smirk is met with an amused huff from Sunjata, a tilt of his head as he runs his hands over her skin. “Only if you deserve it. You’re heading there, though.” He teases back, a playful hum of a purr filled with promise as he leans in to nip at her lower lip, his gaze flickering and shuddering with the touch to his horn. She  shifts enough to peer down at him, her hand running along his skin and drawing goosebumps in her wake as his hands rise up to run under the curve of her breasts.

He seems positively pleased, however, meeting her gaze when they open as one of his hands trails upward, cupping her breast and teasing at the pierced nipple there while the other drifts down to her leg, to tug her over him so that she straddles him. “Oh, no underestimating here. Just confirmation.” He flashes her a wink, before he’s taking a deep breath and arching his back a fraction beneath her, the hand used to pull her leg over him lifting to mirror the other that toys with her breast.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

Maeve knew when to stop, but they hadn't gotten to that point yet so she was more than willing to keep pushing his buttons. She snaps back at him, growling playfully as he nips at her bottom lip, further abusing the sensitive flesh. Maeve rolls her eyes, not even bothering to fight her grin, "Oooh... I'm so scared. Is the big, bad dragon gonna get me?" She teases, clearly not taking any of his so called threats seriously. Her breath hitches when his hand finds her breast, cupping it gently as his thumb teases over her nipple, urging it into a sensitive peak for him.

He easily pulls her until she's straddling him, hips square over his and she doesn't hesitate to get comfortable. His half hard cock nestles between her folds, pushing through the heat as he arches his back and she sighs, head falling back as her hips roll. "Well, let me confirm that I still want you to... What was it you said before? Oh right. To properly bury yourself in me." She hums, shifting to look back down at him as her fingers tighten on his horn, using her grip to pull him up until he's sitting up with her straddling his lap. Her lips find his, kissing him greedily as she continues to leisurely rock against him, pulling away when her lungs start to ache with the need for air as her arm loops around his shoulders. Her kiss swollen lips curl into a smirk as she presses her forehead to his. "Is that confirmation enough for you?"
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
A low hum of a laugh leaves him as she taunts him more, a wicked smirk curls along his lips as he regards her. “He could.” He makes a show of toying with the thought as he swings her leg over him and she sits up, placing herself in a perfect space for him to feel her, for her to rock against him, to get him harder. Her hum manages to bring a bit more of a smirk to his face. “Good.” He rumbles, pulled up shortly after by his horns. He goes easily, his gaze shifting to the slit pupils of his dragon’s shift, as if he’s toying with the idea of her bringing out the dragon.

Wings flare from his back, the additional limbs helping to support him so his hands can continue to roam along her skin, pulling away from her breasts to slide down her sides, to cup her ass as he gives into her kiss, pressing down on her hips to press her against him more as she rocks herself. Their foreheads meet when they need breath and his smoldering steel meets her verdant gaze with amusement. “I might need some more confirmation.” He hums to her, the slit steel turning mischievous and amused as he presses his hardening length against her in a slow thrust.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

A flush slowly spreads across her cheeks and down her neck, standing out prettily against her pale skin and she lets out a gasp at the sight of his wings, putting on a little bit of a show for him. It's something that doesn't surprise her anymore, but she does love them and he likes the attention. Even if he won't admit it. That slit gaze finds her, a fire burning behind them and she smirks as that particular shift makes itself known. "There he is. The Madame's dragon." She teases before a moan pushes past her lips, eyes fluttering shut as he palms at her ass, gripping her more tightly to grind her against him. The tip of his cock just nudging her clit in a way that makes her hips jerk.

Her brow arches as she gazes up at him, lips parting with her breaths, heat already flaring hotly in her belly as more of her essence spreads over him with each thrust. It only makes it easier for him to push through them without a hint of resistance. Maeve hisses softly when he bumps against her clit again, sending another jolt of pleasure coursing through her, "More confirmation? Really?" She huffs, drawing back so she can look at him properly even as she keeps that steady roll of her hips. So slow it's almost maddening. "You want me to beg for you, beastie? Is that it?"
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
A fanged smirk greets her as the moan leaves her lips, as he grinds her against him, feeling the jerk of her hips that only adds to his arousal more. “There she is.” He purrs, continuing these idle rocking thrusts, the warmth from her spreading along his length. Her hiss is met with another casual press of his hands on her ass, a slow pull back as his one hand rises again to nestle in her hair, tangling his fingers in there and pulling her head to expose her neck with the black pearls. “That’s exactly it, Madame.” His voice is deeper, huskier, a slow roll of his accent from his tongue.

His hips roll against the slow roll she begins, pressing himself further against her, pressing harder against her clit, trying to get those sounds to leave her lips again as he nuzzles his head into her neck, pressing a kiss there and trailing to the space where her shoulder and neck connect just below the pearls, staking his claim there as he rolls his hips again.

He pulls away and presses an apologetic kiss to it before his warm breath rakes along her ear. “Beg for me, Maeve.” He purrs in her ear.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

She's utterly hopeless. Hopeless to deny him anything as he plays with her just like she played with him. A soft whine pushes past her lips as he bares her throat to him, fingers tangling in her hair as he tugs and pulls her just how he likes her. With a hand on her ass and fingers in her hair, drawing her taut us her center clenches around nothing as he purrs his confirmation against her skin. She's already starting to tremble and jerk, growing desperate for him. Needy. He's gentle as he nuzzles against her throat. Almost sweet while he trails kisses down the column of it, paying special mind to those pearls he adores so much. Then his teeth sink in to sensitive flesh and she cries at softly, body shuddering as she arches against him.

He has her hook, line, and sinker. She's his in this moment. "Fuck, Jata-" Maeve pants, eyes fluttering shut as she works to unscramble the mess he's making of her brain. Words are hard to come by, but she'd be damned if she was going to disappoint him. He wanted her to beg? Oh, she'd beg alright. Maeve draws in a trembling breath, not daring to pick up speed as she continues to rock against him with his guidance. "Please, Jata... Fuck me. I need you so bad. Want you to make me forget everything until all I can think about is you and me in this bed. Please..." Her words are breathy, voice already ratcheting up with her need and she doesn't even have it in her to be embarrassed. It's not even physically possible.

Especially not with the fire burning in her belly that threatens to consume her if he doesn't do something. The Madame might have been in charge last time, but this time it's all him and she's happy to submit. Her nails bite into the skin of his shoulders as she sucks in greedy breaths.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Oh he has her. He smirks against her skin as she jerks, as her body responds and Sunjata quietly appreciates the way she follows his guidance on the rocking, continuing to rub against her in all the ways she responds to. Her words lift his head up and he draws away from her neck to peer at her with that slit smoldering steel gaze still. “Very good, Maeve.” He purrs, smirking to her with a bit of pride glimmering in his gaze.

His hands move against her skin now, pulling her along his length once more before he’s hands lower to her hips, using his wings to brace himself, he aims to lift her and helping her just enough that he can can lower her onto his cock, but he doesn’t let her get far, bracing her and stopping her from sinking onto him more than halfway. “What do you want?” He purrs to her, leaning in close enough their lips can brush but far enough away that he doesn’t let her dive in just yet, waiting for more.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

There were few things that Maeve loved more than pleasing her partners. Than hearing praise fall from their lips. It's only three words. Three simple words, but she positively preens for him. Maeve forces her eyes open, licking her lips as she looks down at him, managing a smile.  Her verdant gaze meets his, pupils blown wide and almost swallowing her irises as she looks down at him. A flush settles high on her cheeks, curls in a wild disarray from his fingers. The pride is clear in his eyes and that only adds to her need. She aches for him. She's close to begging again. He hasn't made a move. He hasn't done anything besides letting her rock against his hard length.

Finally his hands shift to her hips, gripping there gently as he lifts her so he can line himself up with her entrance. She's shaking. Thighs trembling and the muscles in her stomach clenching as her hands brace against his shoulders. Maeve shudders as the tip of his cock finally splits her open, pushing into her only half way and she whines. Her nails bite into his skin and her eyes squeeze shut as her walls clench around him. Maeve squirms, trying to sink further down onto him, but his grip is like iron. She could sob with her frustration. He wasn't letting her go anywhere.

Maeve forces her eyes open when his lips brush against hers and she attempts to lean forward to capture his in a kiss, but he denies her this too. Maeve whimpers, letting out a shaky breath, "Jata-" Her voice breaks off and she tries one more time to get herself further on him, but still he holds strong. "I want your cock.. Need it.. need you.. Please, Jata. I can't- can't wait any longer. Please, please, please.." It's so ridiculously needy. So desperate. She doesn't even care. All she cares about is him burying himself inside of her.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
She trembles and he continues to keep her from what it is she wants, waiting for more, preventing her from dropping onto him. Her nails dig into his skin but he continues to hold strong, even as she tightens around him and hitches his breath. His head nears hers, lips ghosting by hers, pausing because he can’t give into her just yet. He meets her gaze, spies the desire within, and finally dives into the kiss when her voice shakes, when Sunjata’s content with the amount he’s gotten from her. His lips collide with hers, the grip he has on her preventing her from sinking down on his length, leaving. She sinks down hard and Sunjata hums a moan into her mouth, arms trembling slightly as his wings brace them some more.

The hands move now, lifting up her sides as he pulls away, humming a shaky sound as he tries to get his mind back into it, pulling himself together just enough to give them time to settle before he thrusts just once, a shuddering one to start that has him growling, before he stops, hands pulling away from her to brace himself as his wings tremble. “Ride me.” Comes the growled demand, a press of his hips against hers as if she needed any other help with it as his horned head cocks a fraction and he gazes upon her with the slit steel of his eyes.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

He has her balancing on the edge, refusing to give in even as she begs him. She does exactly what he asks, telling him what she wants. What she needs. Maeve's close to crying with her frustration, whole body trembling as he denies her and just when she thinks that she can't take it anymore. That he's going to just keep her there without doing anything to satiate the burning need in her belly. Sunjata takes pity on her. Their lips crash together and she whimpers into the kiss. One of her hands finds his hair, gripping tightly as he finally lets her sink all the way onto him. Her eyes squeeze shut, the stretch almost too much and she can feel all of him. He's deep, filling her up to the brink, and she shakes with relief.

Maeve moans softly in response, panting against his lips as he shifts his hands to her sides, finding home on her hips. She doesn't know how it could possibly get better, but then he moves. It's just one thrust, but her breath stutters out of her and she trembles as his growl vibrates through her entire being. He pulls his hands away from her, bracing himself against the mattress as his wings flare behind him. Maeve forces her eyes to open as his words wash over her, leaving no room for argument and she nods quickly. "Yes sir..." It's an automatic response, one she doesn't even think about as it slips past her lips. Her hand braces against his shoulder and she finally rolls her hips.

It's a small movement as she adjusts to him filling her up. It takes her just a moment to find a rhythm, a combination of rising up on her knees to sink onto him and rolling her hips to grind her clit against his pubic bone each time he bottoms out inside of her. Her thighs are already starting to shake and she's not going to be able to keep this up on her own for long.