the wolves are watching
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
Mature Content Warning 
first off, you should know, that my light's on but i ain't home
She sinks onto his cock, her legs trembling, and Sunjata takes a sharp breath when he bottoms out with her, a shudder rolling down his spine as he relishes in the hold she has in his hair, in the way she shudders herself when he thrusts just the once, getting them acclimated to one another again. He trembles too, lightly, but it’s there as he removes his hands to brace against the mattress, wings flaring as he tries to keep them from trembling too much too.

Her response is heard with a crooked smirk, as she braces herself against his scarred and tattooed shoulders. She rolls her hips once and he hums a groan for her. And he waits until she can’t quite keep it up on her own anymore before his hips jerk up into her, hands finding her again to help her out. They run along her sides, to her hips, helping her rise and fall on him, before he pauses to lean back enough that his back rests against the headboard. The wings stretch out, curling around her back, giving her more support as Sunjata’s horned head tilts back a fraction, peering at her with still slit eyes. He thrusts up into her and pauses there, hands moving to cup her ass again. “I want to hear you, Maeve.” He manages to pant, before pulling back down, bringing her down again atop him.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Her thigs are aching, trembling, twitching with each thrust and she can't do it anymore. Sounds of indignation and frustration rising in her throat, needy little things that push past her lips and roll off her tongue without a second thought. Moans cut in between them, vibrating through her as she tries desperately to keep up the pace. To keep him satisfied. Once more, he takes pity on her, providing the support she needs to keep going. His hands grip her hips, helping to steady and lift her so he can thrust up into her waiting body. Maeve clings to him, eyes squeezing shut as she grows closer to that edge, but not quite there yet. He stops and that feeling starts to dissipate even as it simmers low in her belly. Maeve makes a sound of displeasure, brows drawing together as she looks down at him, readying herself to complain.

Except he wraps his wings around her, bracing her back before shifting his hold to her ass instead, fingers digging into the peachy flesh they find there. His next thrust knocks the air from her lungs and she moans, the sound shifting back into a whine when he holds there, making her squirm in his grasp. He draws out, leaving her empty and she really is going to cry. Frustration builds up in her chest and when he makes his request it isn't hard to provide what he wants. "Please! I- I can't take it.. I need you. Please, Jata. I swear-" Her words break off as he pulls her down hard, filling her back up until she's gasping with it, clenching around his cock as her head falls back and a soft cry bubbles up in her throat. "I swear I'll be good.. Just fuck me. Please, Jata. I need you. Need you so much it hurts." There is nothing in her voice but desperate need, nails biting into his skin as she squirms in his lap, eyes opening to show black pupils swallowing the green of her irises before she's leaning forward to try and capture his lips in a kiss.
I admit that I'm a little messed up
but I can hide it when I'm all dressed up
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
She clings to him and he helps her where she needs it, wings coming around to help steady her. His hands lower along her sides until he’s cupping her ass, pausing momentarily in order to focus on speaking, before he’s bringing her down onto him again, a hum of a moan leaving him as she trembles and he feels her tighten around him, causing him to shiver and causes his wings to press in against her skin a bit more.

She squirms and begs and he can hear the desperation in her voice. It breaks his composure, just enough, that he grasps onto her hips and ass a bit tighter, lips parting to pant as he helps her with both his hands and his hips, his thrusts growing faster and no longer taunting. “Good.” It’s the only thing he can manage to say, horned head tilting back a fraction, but he still watches her as he drives his cock into her, sure she can feel the tremble in his wings, in the way their bodies crash and pull apart, in the way his chest heaves with breaths.

Their lips meet, briefly, before he has to pull away when he runs out of breath, sucking down a sharp breath before he speaks. “Look at you.” He purrs, a smoldering appreciation of the view he has, coming across his gaze.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Maeve

Good. It's one word. One simple word, but the feeling that washes over her with that one word of praise is euphoric. He's pleased with her. Beyond pleased. It makes everything burn hotter. The fire in her belly flaring into something that consumes her body, mind, and soul. Fingers dig into her skin hard enough to bruise, pressing into tender flesh as he manipulates her movements as she arched and moans for him. Not caring about how desperate she looks or the sounds she makes. All that matters is the way he drives into her body with unrelenting strength. The way his chest heaves. The way sounds of pleasure growl out of him. He's the only thing of consequence right now and Maeve loves it. She lives for it.

The kiss only lasts a moment and this frustrates her too. She groans as her body tightens and jerks. So close to her release and desperate to bring him with her. Then he speaks again and she forces her eyes open to see the appreciation in his gaze. The way he drinks her in hungrily. It makes the decision easy to give him more to look at. With his wings bracing her back and his hands on her hips she's able to pull her hands away from his shoulders. Instead they move to her own body, fingers trailing down her throat, over the pearls, before finding a home. One settles on her breast, pinching and tugging at her nipple lightly as the other slips between her legs, fingers circling her aching clit in right movements.

That fire coursing through her veins crescendos and suddenly she's burning up. Her walls clench and flutter around him, slick coating his cock as her hips jerk and her thighs twitch. She wails with her release and her entire body is drawn up tight, threatening to break, but after a moment she slumps. Maeve pants hard, entire body trembling as she falls forward against his chest. A light sheen of sweat covers her skin, causing her hair to stick to her neck and temples as she sucks in greedy breaths that never seem to fill up her lungs all the way.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
She’s beautiful like this, he finds, with all abandon for everything else, wild and untamed on an edge that Sunjata doesn’t think he’s ever seen her. It only fuels him on, his own sounds and panting breaths leaving him between his words, and when their lips part and he speaks and their eyes meet again, Sunjata trembles under his own restraint.

She puts on a show, and his slit steel gaze greedily drinks her in, wings flaring just enough to support this new angle for her as his hands continue to help lift her as he thrusts a quick pace into her. And when her tether snaps? He feels her clench and tighten and he growls another sound of approval as warmth spreads through him too, pressing her hips down atop him, thrusting into her deep with it when his tether snaps and the wings jerk with the movement, his thighs trembling as he spills into her, sharp jagged moans leaving him as he does so.

But soon they relax, she slumps against him and his head tilts back, sweat coating his skin too as he draws his shifts back in except for the wings, ones that wrap around her where she rests against his chest, where his hands rise in smooth steady strokes along her skin, his heartbeat thundering on his ears as he, too, tries to swallow down sharp gulps of air.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

He twitches inside of her for what feels like ages until he finally stops moving too as she comes to rest against his chest. Maeve's heart thunders in time with his and she moves with his breaths, rising and falling with each one before those eventually slow too. Her limbs are heavy and her mind blissfully fuzzy as she nuzzles against his throat, pressing a lazy kiss there. Maeve's lips twitch into a smile, but otherwise she doesn't bother to move as he wraps her back up in his embrace. "I think I deserve to be dripping in pearls after that." She teases, voice breathy and eyes still closed as she relaxes against him.

The sweat is already starting to dry on her skin, leaving her sticky and cool in it's wake. A bath was definitely in order once she could make her limbs work again. She's not sure if he'll fit in there with her, but she will definitely try. Maeve finally lifts her head, gazing down at him with soft eyes once more. Her cheeks are still flushed, hair sticking to her forehead and temples as she manages a tired smile. With a gentleness that isn't surprising she reaches up, running her fingers through his curls and pushing them back from his forehead where whisps of them stick. "You alright there, beastie?"
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
He thinks he could absolutely sleep here if he didn’t have so many other things to still attend to, a home to return to and a sitter to relieve. So he takes the rest while he can, knowing that it wouldn’t be able to last, arms tightening around her where she rests against his chest, wings draping over her as a second blanket against the chill that seeps in. His body is still a furnace, even as the flush begins to dissipate, and he hums a quiet laugh to her statement. “Could be arranged.” He hums to her, keeping his head tilted back, eyes closed, letting his heartbeat calm despite how his hand rises to spin a pearl or two along her neck.

Her hand rises, running through his short curled hair and Sunjata finally opens his eyes to meet her own, his hand lifting to brush his thumb along her jaw. “I am more than alright.” He assures her, flashing a crooked smile. In this moment he basks in the afterglow, in the way his mind numbs him to everything else vying for his attention, numbs him to the loss of Nate and Hotaru.

He takes a deep breath, shifting his tingling limbs and arms around her to give her a light squeeze. “I apologize in advance if you’re sore.” He winks, amusement dancing all across his face.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

She feels him relaxing under her. All that tension he holds in his body melting away as he embraces her. His heartbeat slowls, no longer trying to beat out of his chest as he runs his hands over her skin, fingers coming up to fidget with her pearls once more. He seems enamored with them just as much as she is and Maeve loves the way his fingers slip along the strand, teasing the skin resting just beneath them. "Mmm... Wonderful. So glad you agree." She murmurs before she's drawing back to run her fingers through his hair.

Steel meets green and his hand reaches up to cup her cheek, brushing his thumb across her jaw and she's unable to resist leaning into his touch. She knows she doesn't have to fight the urge. Not right now. A smile settles on kiss swollen lips and she hums, turning her head to press a kiss into his palm, "Perfect. Just wanted to make sure I hadn't killed you. Was worried your heart might have exploded for a minute." Maeve teases, cutting her eyes over to him as she continues to press kisses into his skin, smiling with each one when he flashes his crooked grin back at her.

His arms shift around her once more and she returns to resting her cheek against his chest, fingers tracing patterns across his scars and tattoos lightly. Maeve huffs out a laugh, shaking her head slightly, "Do not apologize for that. It was well worth it." Any soreness was just a reminder of him and she wasn't going to deny herself that. Her lips press to the underside of his jaw as she nuzzles there with a sigh. "Once I can move again I was thinking we could perhaps have a bath? Maybe another drink?"
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
She leans into his touch at her cheek, along her jaw, and Sunjata can’t help the slightly bigger smile that forms as she presses a kiss into his scarred palm. A pale line bisects it, as if it were a decisive scar that needed to remain pristine and perfect. He can feel the way her lips move against his hand and he huffs a sound of a laugh as he peers at her. “You didn’t.” He assures her with an amused gleam to his gaze.

He’d survived a lightning strike while holding the lightning rod, after all. And that certainly did nearly make his heart explode.

She nestles back in against his chest and he keeps her tight and close to him once more, letting his head tilt back to rest against the headboard again, especially as her lips find a space there. “That sounds like a wonderful idea.” He agrees, getting some semblance of himself back. “Would you like some help up?” He’s sure she’d be able to hear the smirk in his face when he asks her, but already he’s moving, sitting up straighter, using his wings to keep her from departing too much from him. He draws his legs up a bit, creating space for her to settle and rest. “I might even be able to carry you there.” He hums thoughtfully.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

"Good. That would have been most unfortunate." Maeve muses before she's settling against his chest and pressing that kiss to his jaw. She sighs against his skin, nuzzling at his throat as he tilts his head back for her, baring more of that skin she's already abused. Maeve nods in response to his question, but she's not expecting him to sit up so suddenly and she grumbles a little at being jostled, but he makes a space for her. A little nest in his lap for her to curl herself up in. Her arms slip around his neck should he decide to try to stand. "Help up would be good." She confirms even as she snuggles closer to him, making no move to get up on her own.

Another laugh bubbles up in her throat and she smirks against his skin before she's drawing back to look up at him with still flushed cheeks, "Carry me? Are you sure your legs are working, Jata? They seemed rather shaky a few minutes ago." Maeve teases, slipping back into that easy and warm banter they always seem to find themselves in. She arches up, pressing a kiss to the corner of her lips, "Don't worry... I won't tell anyone that I managed to bring you to your knees." Maeve hums against his skin before she's bringing a hand to his cheek, getting him to turn so she an press a proper kiss to his lips.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
He doesn’t move quite yet. Her arms slip around his neck, hovering above where the wings extend, and Sunjata quietly wonders if the leathery ones of his dragon shift are comfortable enough. In a second he withdraws the bat wings, in the next second the tri-toned feathered wings flare out, soft and smooth and silky against her back as the features tail up the back of his neck and the tips of the wings bend against the bed. “For what it’s worth, I said might.” He teases back gently, leaning in as she peers at him.

He doesn’t have to go far because she’s pressing a kiss to the corner of his lips and his arms shift around her as if to brace her. His face takes on a bit of amused surprise before she’s capturing him in an official kiss, one that he gives into before pulling away and brushing her nose with his. “Don’t let the view get into your head.” He teases, lightly. “Or do.” This is said with a rogue smirk, pushing forward now to swing his legs off the side of the bed, drawing her closer until he stands.

It doesn’t last though, the shakiness of his legs sending him (and her) right back onto the bed with a bark of a laugh. So he aims to cover it up, playfully, because he knows she’ll poke fun at it. “It just occurred to me that I don’t know where your bath is.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

His wings suddenly disappear from around her, taking away the extra warmth with them as her skin is exposed to the chill of the room and she makes a sound in the back of her throat, but soon wings of soft feathers curl around her instead. They almost tickle where they brush against her back and she squirms just a little before leaning into them too. "Yeah, you did say might, but you've yet to let my feet touch the ground after we finish ruining each other. I'm just basing it off the pattern that's presented itself." Maeve shoots back, a smirk curling on her lips. She can't help teasing him. It goes against the rules they've established.

Maeve arches a brow at him, drawing her bottom lip between her teeth as he nuzzles his nose against hers, "Too late, beastie. It's already burned into my brain." She teases, daring him to say something back with the smirk that continues to play on her lips. He starts to move and her arms tighten around his neck as he gets one arm beneath her legs and the other bracing against her back. Sunjata cradles her against his chest as he makes to stand, but he only manages it for a moment before he's falling back into bed with her in his grasp and she lets out a yelp of surprise before falling apart into a peal of giggles.

"Oh yeah? Is that it? Are you sure it wasn't the way your legs started to shake?" Maeve teases because he's absolutely right about her poking fun at him about it. How could she resist when he makes it so easy? She takes pity on him. Finally managing to control her giggles, "There is a door just behind the silk screen over there. Through the kitchenette. I have a whole bathroom. I know.. Shocking."
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
I,” He begins with a playful grin, “am just being a gentleman.” He quips back quickly, humming a sound of a laugh deep in his throat. But they kiss and they part soon after and his nose brushes against hers before he pulls away, the smile turning more roguish and playful. “I won’t lie and say that I don’t have that very same view of you in my mind.” The smirk turns more feline, before he’s readjusting his arms around her, tucking her in close, and moving to lift her.

He doesn’t get far, groaning as her giggling seems to make up the shift in his plans. She’s seen right through them. But a smile remains, something amused even if he shakes his head in a bit of exasperation. “It absolutely wasn’t.” He feigns his innocence on the matter, stretching out his long, scarred legs, before he moves to stand again. His legs tremble but he manages to keep her clutched close and his balance, padding along the floor toward the direction she’d given him.

Only once they’re there does he let her down, wings unfurling from behind her to tuck in right behind him, his hands run along her sides to keep her steady just as much as he keeps himself steady. “There.” He withdraws a fraction, allowing her room to start the bath.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

"You won't be able to go into your office without thinking about it at least a little bit." Maeve replies with a smile that's just as devious as his. They're quite a pair when it comes to this. Both whip smart and willing to dish it out. Their attempts to move fail and they're falling back into bed together, Jata doing his best to defend against her teasing. She doesn't let him get away with it for a second. "Jata, darling, I felt them quiver. You couldn't even make it a step." Maeve huffs with a laugh, reaching up to cup his cheek before she grins as he huffs his feigned annoyance with her. "Awe... Don't pout, beastie. I'm not gonna tell."

He tries once more, this time successfully carrying her through her apartment and into her bathroom. Gently he sets her down, hands finding her hips as he tucks his wings back in behind his back. Maeve arches a brow up at him and she cocks her head to the side, "Proud of yourself are you? It was rather impressive. You carried me a whole... what is it? A hundred or so feet? I'm absolutely amazed." She drawls, looking up at him as a grin tugs on her lips and she runs her hands down his chest before finding his hips too, squeezing gently.

The bathtub isn't like his. It's a large clawfoot tub and he'll be able to fit into it. They might have to squeeze a little bit and there will be very little space between them, but that doesn't matter too much. Not with how close they've already been. Maeve doesn't have to stray far from him and she's grateful because her own legs are shaky. Even though she won't admit to it. She starts to fill up the tub with hot water, sprinkling a few tablespoon of Epsom salts as well as some oils before she's making sure her soaps are set within reach. Maeve drifts back to him as the tub fills, rising up on her tip toes to loop her arms around his neck, tugging him down for another kiss.