the wolves are watching
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
first off, you should know, that my light's on but i ain't home
All banter and playfulness do spark amusement for Sunjata, distracting him further from everything else going on so he can dive in completely into her jabs and be prepared to give his own. So much so that he rolls his eyes when she calls through his bluff of his trembling legs. He knows she can see it too, based off of how she cups his cheeks in her hand. “Sure you won’t.” He muses, before he’s moving to stand again.

He makes it though, setting her down and resting his hands on her hips, gazing down at her as she peers up — mischievous and playful. “Oh, I am quite proud.” He smirks. “A hundred or so feet with quivering legs, as you called them earlier.” He retorts, humming a laugh before he parts from her so she might be able to start the bath. His wings remain tucked in tight around his back as he watches her fill the tub with water and everything else.

But then she’s gravitating back toward him, pushing up on her tiptoes and he leans down just enough for her to loop her arms around his neck, tugging him down into her lips that he dives into with ease and content. His hands find their way to her shoulders, slipping down along her skin to rest at her hips again, trailing over tattoos and resting over the red marks of bruises.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

The kiss breaks as a soft laugh bubbles up in her throat, "What else was I meant to call them? They were quivering." She teases, fingers running up into his hair and scratching lightly at his scalp. Maeve smiles up at him before going so far as to kiss the tip of his nose simply because she can. Her hands smooth down his chest, arms wrapping around his waist instead so he doesn't have to stoop, not wanting him to put a crick in his neck. Maeve glances over at the tub, watching it fill with steaming water. A sweet musky scent rising with the steam that swirls around the space, washing over them in a relaxing wave.

"I figured we could make it nice. Indulge a little bit more." Maeve muses softly, leaning against his chest as she presses a kiss into his skin where she can reach it. There was one thing that was very clear about her. She thrived with touch. It was hard for her to keep from having her hands on him, but he encouraged it. Not only that, but he seemed to need it just as much as she did. Finally the water reached a high enough level and Maeve releases him to turn off the faucet.

She settles on the edge of the tub for a moment, swirling her hand through the water to make sure everything is mixed up and dissolved before she looks back at him. "This should be good. Why don't you get in first and then I'll climb in after you." It would probably be easier that way given his size. She'd be able to settle between his legs once he got himself situated properly.
I admit that I'm a little messed up
but I can hide it when I'm all dressed up
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
You’re supposed to be surprised I got that far.” He chimes, a playful rumble from his throat leaves him after the kiss finishes. He pulls away a fraction, nose wiggling slightly as she presses a kiss there too. But they settle easily, waiting for the water to rise in the tub and his hands stroke idle lines along her sides and back as he waits, drawn back up to his full height. “I don’t mind indulging.” He offers in a bit softer of a voice, content to stand there with her until she decides it’s high enough.

She leaves him to check on it and turn off the water, and with the suggestion of him going first, he offers a slight nod. He debates taking out the two sets of earrings in his ears and his wedding ring, but refrains for the sheer fact that one simple bath couldn’t hurt them, right? So he drifts toward the tub, sticking his hand in to feel how warm it is, before he’s fully getting in — sinking into the tub, tucking his legs up a fraction as the water washes over him.

Once he’s finally settled and the bath water has ran over his neck and chest, his wings drooped over the back and spread across the floor, only then does he lift his hand out of the water, gazing at her expectantly so that he might help her get into whatever space is left. “To be honest I’m surprised I’m fitting this well.” He hums to her with another soft laugh.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Maeve

Maeve blinks, pursing her lips as she seems to consider his words, head cocking to the side and her hair falls into her eyes. "Okay. Let me try that." She rolls her shoulders back, taking a breath and then feigning a surprised expression. "Wow! Jata, I'm sooo amazed and impressed that you were able to carry me all the way in here with your quivering legs." Maeve makes a show of pitching her voice up into something bright and bubbly, but she can hardly hold it. She breaks down into giggles as she moves away from him to check the water, making sure it's nice and hot before he's climbing into the tub ahead of her. "I figured as much. It's a night of indulgence after all." She hums, watching him settle into the tub with an arched brow as he tucks himself into the space.

He fits well and she smiles now at him, standing to take his hand so she can climb in and settle between his legs. She sinks down into the water, back finding a resting spot against his chest. The water washes over her, rising up to her clavicle easily as her head props against his shoulder and she finds his hand. Her fingers lace with his and she brings his hand up, pressing a kiss to the back of it. "I'm surprised you fit a lot of places." Maeve quips, turning her head so she can press a kiss to the underside of his jaw next. Her lips curl into a smirk against his skin as the hot water soothes her sore muscles and bruises.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Despite the way she falls apart into giggles, Sunjata can’t help the twitch of a grin that grows wider. A smirk forms on his face as he rolls his eyes again as she departs. “Perfect. Exactly like that.” He hums as he makes his way over toward the tub, bracing himself to get into it. He manages it, surprisingly well, and when he lifts his hand for her to join him, she takes his hand and enters the bath as well.

They settle with her back to his chest, Sunjata soaking up the warmth into his tired muscles, letting one hand settle around her middle. She takes the other one, though, pressing a kiss to the back of his hand and laces her fingers with it. Her quip is met with a hum of a sigh that sounds like a breathy laugh as her lips find a place under his jaw. He leans into it a fraction, fingers at her middle running along her skin in idle patterns and strokes. “You know, I was the tallest in my family but still only about average as far as Korofi goes.” He muses thoughtfully. “Everything there was built tall. I had to get used to ducking under door frames when I got here.” He snorts, tilting his head to look down at her, giving her hand a light squeeze.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

He seems amused by her antics and she takes it with a grin, tucking away his smirk that he gives her and the way he rolls his eyes. It's too fun to play with him. Addicting in the best way. She relaxes back into his embrace, sighing as his fingers trace patterns over her skin and she melts into his embrace. The warm water cradling her just as much as his arms do. Maeve melts, the tightness in her muscles disappearing even as new bruises start to bloom across her skin from his attentions earlier. The information causes a perfectly shaped brow to arch and she hums softly.

"Really? How tall are people in Korofi usually?" Maeve asks softly, allowing her eyes to close as she slips a bit further into the water, still braced against his chest. She snorts, a laugh bubbling up in her throat, "How many times did you hit your head on door frames before you got into the habit of ducking?" Maeve hums, voice dipping into something more relaxed as she settles into their soak. Eventually she's going to move to clean up, but not yet. She's enjoying this too much to bother moving.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
They melt together, buoyed by the warmth of the water and the things she’s added, Sunjata leaning back a fraction more and tugging her with him as he relaxes a bit more. The hand tangled with hers squeezes lightly as her question is aired and he hums a sound of consideration. “Mmm, I’d say on average? Probably about seven feet.” He pauses, his tongue running along his lower lip in consideration. “Mom was tall. Five nine, five ten or so? Luci was five ten.” He tilts his head a little. “Saar, my sister, she’s tall too.” He hums with amusement. “None of us were never quite seven feet though. I came the closest.” Here he focuses back on Maeve with a smirk.

As for how many times he’d hit his head on door frames? He can’t help the huff of a laugh that leaves him too. “Things like that only take about three times before you remember.” He shrugs before he’s considering it again. “The first house I had here in Torchline, the bedroom was upstairs and slanted so I had to bend nearly in half to get up them.But that house was nothing but ash now.

And he’d had a new one made while he was off on his honeymoon with Nate, to be able to return home to a space built perfectly for them and their heights.

But he tries not to dwell on that part, instead, letting his gaze flicker back down at her with a soft smile. “I grew up in a mansion though.” A shoulder shrugs, jostling them. “Far too large and cold to be anything but home.” He had been a rich kid, after all. A prince of sorts, one that was never going to get the throne. At least, up until now with his sudden resurrection from the ocean and his father down in the deep.

He supposes that makes him a king, after all.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

Gently he guides her to recline further back against his chest as he sinks into the water, resting his head against the rim of the tub. He squeezes her hand again and she hums, bringing it up to her lips, brushing them across his knuckles and those lightening scars that she's grown familiar with against her skin. Maeve can't help the way her brows lift towards her hairline. She thought he was tall, towering over her like it's nothing, but the idea of being surrounded by people close to seven feet tall on average was surreal. Maeve huffs out a laugh, shaking her head, "I can't even imagine." She murmurs, her free hand coming up to cover his where it was tracing idly patterns over her skin. "And here I was taken aback by your height. Among other things."

She giggles, turning her head slightly so she can gaze up at him, "Gods, you poor thing, probably were close to giving yourself a concussion." Maeve presses her lips against his cheek, nuzzling there for a moment. The image of him trying to make himself small enough to get upstairs and into his bed makes her smile and she's admittedly grateful she's never had such a problem. She has always been small enough to fit into those hard to reach places. Small and fast. Not that she had much reason to run anymore. While the Madame might not be trained in combat, she wasn't out of shape by any means. She had the stamina of a seasoned dancer and there were muscles hidden beneath the soft curves of her body.

Her expression softens as he talks about his old home back in Korofi and she offers a reassuring smile, squeezing his hand once more. He grew up in a mansion and she grew up in a shack. Both were cold and lacking. Maeve huffs out a humorless laugh, shaking her head, "I grew up in a one bedroom shack with my parents. My crib was an open drawer on the dresser. I've found that the size of it doesn't really matter when the people inside are the ones making it cold." She murmurs, meeting his steel gaze as she guides his arms around her in a hug, craving his reassurance. Maeve used to resent her mother. Hate her for leaving her all alone with that wretched man who barely raised her. Someone she hasn't seen since she left on that fateful night. She doesn't even know if that shack is still there. There has been no desire to check.

"You know... My father didn't even remember my name. I just thought about it. I'm sure my mother named me. I imagine that she did, but he just called me girl. That was my name." She recalls quietly, eyes distant for a moment. Jata wasn't the only one with a bleak childhood. Their trauma wasn't the same. Their hardships entirely different. It still shaped them. More than they might like to admit. "I gave myself the name Maeve when I started working. The customers needed something to call me. So I picked Maeve." Maeve murmurs, shaking her head again before letting out a quiet sigh, laying her head back against his shoulder again as she lets the past melt away with the heat of the water.

She grows quiet, finding comfort in his arms as they soak together before something akin to a laugh bubbles up in her chest, huffing out og her in a breathy sound. "Fuck we're tragic." Maeve laughs, turning her head once more to press her lips to his jaw before she reaches up, hand finding the back of his head and guiding him down for a kiss, wanting to forget again. Needing him to push those thoughts away once more.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Among other things?” He questions, fingers pausing in their stroking along her middle, before they continue and he’s relaxing a fraction more, pulling her with him. As for the stairs being short in comparison, he hums a quiet laugh, head tilting into the nuzzling she gives his cheek, before he shakes his head. “I’ve had worse.” Almost everything else in Korofi had been worse from him nearly giving himself a concussion. At least he’d learned quickly here that things were built shorter.

She squeezes his hand and talks of her past, pulling his arm around her to squeeze her tight to him, and he does it easily. The hand stroking patterns around her middle moves to connect around her too, drawing her in tight. “Hmm.” He rumbles quietly, in both thought and sorrow as to the story she tells. Despite how much his father wanted him dead, at least Shaju called him his name. “Maeve is a beautiful name.” He finally decides, giving her a light squeeze as silence overtakes them and it’s all he can do to focus on them and not fall asleep in the warmth of the tub.

Her laughter bubbles out of her and it draws him a bit more attentive, her lips finding his jaw. “Oh, you don’t know the half of it.” He murmurs with a soft laugh as she pulls him down into a kiss, pressing their lips together in one that Sunjata deepens a fraction, chasing the distraction of his past before he lets too many things slip, before he ruins the mood.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

She hasn't forgotten his question. She'll get back to it, but right now he's pushing his tongue into her mouth, tasting her again and Maeve tilts her head back so she can indulge him. They need this. Need each other. Her fingers curl, gripping what she can of his hair as she holds him there, a soft hum escaping into his mouth before they finally have to break apart. Her cheeks flush a lovely shade of pink as she looks up at him from beneath her lashes. "Let's not focus on our tragedies right now..." She murmurs, brushing her nose against his before she's pressing a series of kisses to his lips, each one a little longer than the last before she pulls away from him. It's addicting. The rush it gives her. The warmth it spreads through her limbs. She could kiss him for minutes, hours, days even. Maeve settles for this.

"It means intoxicating. My name. Just in case you were curious." She murmurs, laughing softly as she leans forward to grab the washcloth and her soap, dunking both of them into the water. They aren't going to be able to clean as well as they would in a shower, but he can still have the pleasure of washing her if he's so inclined. "As for your earlier question. Yes... Among other things. Your eyes.. your smile. It wasn't like it is now. Your cheek was still healing, but you gave them to me anyway." Maeve muses, recalling their first conversation. How they fell into it so easily. They didn't hide. Sure, he kept some things close to his chest, but he was open with her.

With careful hands, she lathers up the rag with soap, beginning to run it lightly over her skin. "We talked a lot that night. I didn't really think much of it at the time, but... I think I told you more about myself that night then I've told anyone in ages." She laughs, glancing back at him from over her shoulder, a small smile curling on her lips.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Breathless as they pull apart once more, Sunjata leans back a fraction against the side of the tub when she goes to grab the cloth and soap, offering a soft nod of his agreement.  A dark brow raises at the mention of what her name means, a sound of consideration that leaves his lips before he finally settles on it. “It suits you.” He offers with a smirk, one that fades when she begins to speak. His eyes, his smile, the scar that ran up the edge of his face in a loud reminder of just how much better of a fighter his father had always been.

He swallows a bit harder than normal as he reaches up with one hand, keeping the other around her middle, to take the cloth and run it along her shoulders and her back, letting the soap collect and clean her of the sweat they had covering their bodies. “It’s good to let it out.” He hums his agreement, catching her gaze and offering her another gentle smile. “Sometimes it helps people find out why you are the way you are.” Here he tips her a wink, reaching up with the soapy cloth to poke at her cheek, before he’s dragging it to his own shoulders, over scars and tattoos, over the darkening marks she’d left in his skin.

I’m glad I could help you with that.” He says, lifting his chin to run the cloth along his throat, though he still watches her while he does so. “I’m glad I can distract you as much as you distract me.” This is said with a wink and a crooked smirk.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

A lot had changed since that conversation on the night they met. So many things were different now. Their relationship something else completely. It was always amazing what a little bit of time could do. What it could allow to grow. Maeve grins back at him, feeling a touch playful despite the previously heavy topic of conversation. "And what would you know about that, Mr. I must keep everything bottled up?" She shoots back, teasing him because he needs that too. Whether or not he even realizes. Sunjata lightly runs the cloth over her back and shoulders, gently cleaning away their previous activities even though the marks he left remain. He gets her back for that little jab, dabbing suds on her cheek and she reaches up, wiping them off before sticking her tongue out at him.

"Oi! Watch it, beastie." She growls, no real heat in her words as she bares her teeth at him like she might snap. A smile quickly takes over as she cups water into her hands to rinse off the suds from her skin. It shouldn't be so easy to do this. To slip into this dynamic they've establish, but it is. Maeve licks her lips, carefully maneuvering herself until she's on her knees between his spread legs, hands bracing against his chest. "And what a delightful distraction you make." She purrs, leaning forward to press a kiss to his lips, nipping playfully as his bottom lip and giving a gentle tug. "If you hadn't worn me out I'd say we should go get dirty again, but you have worn me out. There are still drinks to be had, though. Once you're ready."
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Oh, you see, my method is letting a little steam off at the top and keeping the rest tucked down quite far.” He murmurs, flashing her a smirk. He settles in easily into the teasing, the distraction it provides against the heavy topics, and when he focuses his attention on her and the soap he’s left on her cheek, he can’t help but to let his teeth sharpen to points.

Or what?” He taunts her back. But she readjusts, turns to face him, and Sunjata remains just as is, running the soap along his throat and shoulders, along his chest over his tattoos and scars as she leans in. He meets her for the kiss, humming a vibrating laugh from his throat as she nips at his bottom lip, before he’s pulling away. “What a shame.” He teases her lightly once again, before he’s pressing forward, leaning into her to press a kiss to her lips before he’s dunking the cloth in the water and rising it to rinse her shoulders as he pulls away.

Drinks and tucking the Madame in for the night it is, then.” A soft breath against her lips as he moves to pull away and rinse his own shoulders and neck off.
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

"Oh yeah? That makes perfect sense. Clearly I should take all of my advice from you." She drawls, rolling her eyes at him. Except he flashes his fangs and she shivers in response, heat trying to flare in her belly once more. Gods if she doesn't love them. It's perhaps a bit silly, but she really does. The way they look. The way they feel against her skin. If only she wasn't sore from their earlier romp, but he had done a number on her. She needs to rest.

Or what? Maeve lets her own lips curl into a smirk against his, humming softly in response. "Wouldn't you like to know?" She taunts him right back, baiting him to play. "Don't underestimate me just because I'm little. I could totally kick your ass." She absolutely can't. They both know it. That doesn't stop her from acting like she can. Maeve laughs softly, nudging her nose against his, "Someone was a bit rough this time. Not that I'm complaining." Maeve amends, not letting him think otherwise. He carefully helps her rinse off before tending to himself and she eventually untangles herself from him.

"A perfect end to the evening, no?" She asks, grabbing one of the hanging towels and drying herself off carefully before she's setting a towel out for him too. Once she's dry, Maeve returns it to it's hanging place, running her brush through her hair as she waits for him to join her.