tell me your secrets and your sins
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
Finn?

Sunjata is free to set whatever pace he likes; Finn melts beneath his touch, meeting every roll of his hips, every thrust upwards, and a moan rises up in his throat that he has absolutely no control over. The snapdragon makes every part of him not care for being subtle or being quiet, and the sound of what they are up to will likely carry out of the door and down the corridor before long.

Reaching out, Finn grasps one of Sunjata's hands so it might splay across his lower back, angling himself forward just a little to press his fingers against the constellation along the other man's chest. He can barely remember to breathe, such is the euphoria coursing through his veins, and if Finn closes his eyes he is elsewhere, somewhere far above this. And gods, that's the point of it all. They can both have their own private moments here, and throw everything else to the wind.
we all eat lies
when our hearts are hungry
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
Mature Content Warning 
the sea speaks a little more honestly
It’s the drugs working his system that makes him almost able to pretend he’s far away too. That perhaps he’s not in the Halenani, that perhaps nothing had changed in his life so drastically that things could be some semblance of normal (whatever that was, anymore). But he gives into Finn and the way the man melts to his touch, the way he rocks into the thrusts the Attuned gives, the way Sunjata’s hands drift a bit more possessive. He takes the guidance, pressing against the small of Finn’s back, arching them both a bit closer together.

His chest heaves with breaths and groans beneath the fingers that touch the constellation, but Sunjata’s all but forgotten about it for the high of this. It’s become so erratic and vibrant behind his eyes and through his veins that the tension grows more and more and while Sunjata is so typically used to the slow burns, the ramp up, the drugs whisk it away as if it hadn’t ever mattered at all.

It creeps up and he burns just before he can feel that snap approach, a shuddering growl leaving him as he thrusts as deep as he can into Finn, head tilting back and supported by the horns as he arches, closer and closer until the taut string within him snaps.
to those who are willing to drown
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
Finn?

A cry of surprise leaves Finn at the sudden intensity of Sunjata's thrusts, a smirk curling across his lips as he lets himself relax into it, drown in it, offering all of himself out to the Flood's hands, his hips, his needs. And when Sunjata does cum, Finn arches back as well, his thighs squeezing around the governor's waist as if to hold them there in the moment for as long as possible. The sound of their endeavours bleeds away until the only noise is the rough panting of their breath and the shudder of the wind through the windows.

Huffing out a sigh that signals a job well done more than anything, Finn curls forward once more to drape himself across Sunjata, still riding the high of the snapdragon and trailing kisses that feel like fire across the other man's chest. "Tell me," he murmurs, his voice a little hoarse, his hands lazy and intimate as they drift over the star bright tattoos on his arms and his sternum, "what are the stories behind these?"
we all eat lies
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
The consistent sparks behind his gaze only add to it when the tether snaps, a shuddering roll of his spine and stuttering of his hips, and he’s not entirely sure whether it’s been a long amount of time or a short amount of time by the time Finn is draping himself across the Flood. He tries to wrap his mind through the afterglow, hands rising to rest against Finn’s back in idle strokes as the drugs continue to pour through his veins and mind.

The kiss to his skin and the hands that trail along specific tattoos have him focusing a bit more, tilting his horned head back as he regains his breath. “Safrin gave me them.” He begins, before he finds it in him to be able to move back a little, to tug Finn with him until his back and head can rest against the headboard. “She gave me the sleeves first. I’d already started on one but she finished them. The stars move.” He lifts one of his arms to look at the stars within them, watching them subtly shift.

I got the constellation when we conceived my daughter.” He pauses, chewing on the inside of his ruined cheek, blown pupils focusing on Finn as if to ask if that was enough or if he wanted more.
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
Finn?

"She must think quite highly of you," Finn says softly, drawn up the bed by the arms that fold around him, that strum across his sides and his back. His pulse still pounds in his ears from the snapdragon, and he lifts eyes made dark by drugs and twilight to watch the patterns dance along Sunjata's arms. "They are quite beautiful," he remarks, almost to himself, and fingers reach out to trace along the ink.

Intricate as they are, though, they are nothing compared to the constellations or the story behind them, and Finn raises his eyebrows and glances up to Sunjata. "What is her name?" he asks, emboldened by the liquid fire that roars through his veins. "And I suppose that puts Torchline under Safrin's wing, then? With you as our governor, I mean."
we all eat lies
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
A slight scoff leaves him as Finn says Safrin thinks highly of him. He can’t see it, aside from the way she loves him, though for why he can’t say. He doesn’t know the rhyme or reason why Safrin continued to reward and dote on him when he kept pushing the boundaries of everything else. “Thank you.” He mutters instead, at the compliment to his wavy, starry tattoo sleeves.

The rest though, his gaze focuses on Finn at the mention of his daughter, the drugs pulling the thoughts past his lips before he has a chance to try and stop it. “Kamaria.” He pauses, a small crooked smile crossing his face. “Safrin and I have… A deal. A deal that involves my husband.” He pauses, running his tongue along his teeth as he considers it. “I guess it is so long as Nate lives. As long as he lives the deal remains. As long as I have my daughter and care for her, I’m indebted to her.

His eyes widen a fraction before he’s lifting a hand to cover Finn’s at his constellation. “She marked me. Inside. Like when I was attuned but… Different. Like she reached inside me and wrote her name.” It’s a quieter uttering, something soft and almost heartbreakingly sad but content crossing his face. “I am hers.” A moment of pause as he takes a deep inhale. “And… I have to fight for her when the war comes.
SUNJATA
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
Finn?

Finn can only hum out a sigh at Jata's thanks, at the way his hand comes to clasp over the top of his own as it splays against the constellation tattoo. He lounges across the other man's chest, listening keenly but at the same time feeling thoroughly distracted by the pulse of the Flood's heartbeat, the way his chest rises and falls beneath his fingers. "A deal?" he repeats, leaning in to brush his lips across Sunjata's knuckles. "Isn't your husband..." He frowns, as if steeling himself to the words. "I mean to say, would Safrin truly help an Ascended? It does not seem like the old gods."

To hear that Sunjata is marked by the goddess, though - that has no caveats, no time limits, and honestly? Finn feels pain for the Flood, to be in his situation. "And so I suppose as long as you stand with Torchline, we would all fight for her too, should the time come," he muses, though the question remains open for the other man to object if he's wrong.
we all eat lies
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
first off, you should know, that my light's on but i ain't home
The kiss to his knuckles should draw him some semblance of comfort, but as the drugs course and spiral through his system it changes into something else as his head leans back and he stares at the ceiling. “She probably won’t. The deal‘s probably void anyway. Because while I was off fucking Safrin trying to save his life, he became a demigod for the Voice to fix what Safrin did to him before LongNight.” A humorless laugh leaves him, before he’s shaking his head, letting all this information slip because the snapdragon keeps him from shutting his mouth.

He sighs, finally angling his head down to peer at Finn. “I hurt him when I touch him, because of them.” Safrin and the Voice both. “So I guess I’m stuck here, on this side of it. But I… I won’t force anyone in Torchline to choose Safrin’s side.” He isn’t like that. They’d be able to decide for themselves where they wanted to end up. “Safrin’s done incredible things for Torchline. If they want to fight with her then they will. Or if they want to fight for Ludo or Frey, or even the Voice. I… They have the choice.” A choice he doesn’t entirely get to have himself. A choice his husband doesn’t get to have either.

His gaze grows a bit more intense, blown as they are. “What side would you pick?
up high, but i stay low
SuNJATA
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
Finn?

Finn's eyes widen to hear all the details laid out so plainly, but then again that's exactly the reason he's been brought here to Torchline - to get this information. "Oh," he says softly. "But at least you have Kamaria, right?" He tilts his head, wondering whether Torchline's governor really has given his all to Safrin only to end up with nothing. It both breaks the Spyglass's heart and makes him feel nothing at all, to think of things being that way for Sunjata. Such is the way of snapdragon, and the role he's been forced into.

Furrowing his brow, he makes a show of relaxing more bonelessly against the other man, letting his gaze swim and his fingers tingle and his mind race through possibilities and meanings. But then the Flood is asking him a question, and he smiles to himself. "I would pick Safrin, of course," he says - and it's both Finn and Thomas saying it. "It's as you already put it - she's done so much for Torchline. The Voice has done nothing. And if you were still governor, there's no reason to believe she wouldn't keep this place as safe as possible. Especially with Kamaria here."

Looking up, he nods to Sunjata. "I think most of the islands would agree," he says. "You've got almost all of Torchline standing behind you, even if you feel like sometimes you're alone. Remember that."
we all eat lies
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
I do.” He agrees softly, mulling it over while he offers all the rest of the thoughts muddling around in his mind. He settles for the question, though, of who Finn would follow, his hand giving the man’s a soft squeeze. The words are meant to boost and grow some sort of warmth within him, how much he isn’t alone.

But he remembers how quickly Torchline had turned on him. He remembers how quickly they are to judge his Outlander status, how he doesn’t have the best in mind for the region. So it’s with an almost sad smile that he nods back to Finn, his gaze softening a fraction as he mulls his words. “Thank you, Thomas. I hope you’re right.” He doesn’t feel like the man draped above him will be, but he doesn’t have the heart or mind to continue to rebel against the idea.
SUNJATA
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
Finn?

"I hope I'm right as well, for what it's worth. And even if not all of Torchline is at your back, the Halenani certainly is." They can all agree that much, surely, with everything going on, and with Sunjata welcomed so warmly into the brothel. Finn, of course, also knows how close the madame is with the governor, but that isn't something worth delving into right now. No, as the Flood squeezes his hand and the snapdragon continues to buzz through their veins, there's very little left they need to talk about.

And so Finn leans up to kiss Sunjata again, as if the heavy conversation has earned some extra attention on the Spyglass's behalf. Indeed, before the Flood finds himself on his way out of the Halenani, drunk and high and straight into the Star's waiting fists, he'll at least be able to enjoy Finn between his thighs a second time.

~FINnnnnnn
we all eat lies