dirty bones
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
hope keeps us breathing, just to kill us in the end
"With wings and paws, instead of fins." Remi adds with a roguish grin that the girl will hear rather than see at present. "Fiadh." The alchemist repeats, his accent making the name sound far more charming than the girl will likely want it to. "My son is called Mateo." He informs the girl, and though referring to them as cousins strikes against the grain of feelings the alchemist will never quite be able to get rid of, it's probably more true than not (no, it is Remi, you are happily married, stop holding out this weird hope). "I think you two will get along very well."

Offering the merchant an imploring look, which is all but ruined by the crown of twigs and leaves he's accumulating as they walk, Remi shakes his head (carefully, so as not to disturb Fiadh's masterpiece). "Or, I could just whisk you two away while you are asleep and the wagon can just stay here." The alchemist suggests in a very leading tone.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Ianto
"No, no. Fiadh. " The girl giggles, though there's absolutely no difference in the way they've been pronounced, really, other than the fact that she was the one to say it the first time. "It's okay, flying landshark with paws. It's not an easy name, Dada said so." Her green eyes grow wide to hear that he has a son, though and she grins between Ianto and Remi. "For real? Will I be able to meet him? Please?" she asks.

Ianto is laughing now, though the look he shoots Remi is utterly devious, as if the alchemist has planted these seeds on purpose in order to get the fox and his daughter to Stormbreak (because he has, and it is working). "I wasn't aware that you could pull multiple people away in your dreams now," he says with raised eyebrows. "Why not take my wagon too?" Gently, he jostles his friend with his elbow, careful of Fiadh's apparent bird's nest in Remi's hair.

"Oh, go on then," he relents. I'm sure it will be very fun.

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Remi nods with relief as if the girl has let him off the hook for something he couldn't possibly live up to. Offering the merchant an entirely innocent look, complete with fluttering lashes, the alchemist shrugs with enough buoyancy to raise Fiadh up an extra few inches. "Well, only if your father says it's alright...."

With that said, Ianto would have to agree.

"Just one at a time still. We would go first." We, being he and Fiadh. "And then I would come back for you. With Vai in the Woods again, I would have an easy tether to bring us all back." Shooting the fox a playful glare, Remi just snorts. "Oh sure, anything else you would like me to cart across the world for you?"
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
Ianto
"Dada", Fiadh gushes, and Remi is absolutely right. Ianto is all but powerless to agree. The fox grumbles through his good natured laughter as the inevitable happens; they were always going to end up here, which is probably why the Wishing Wagon appears right at that moment in front of them.

"I feel as though these woods want me out of them for a little while," he says, narrowing his eyes up at the canopies before catching sight of Fiadh deftly unbraiding her hair from Remi's. "Careful, now," he warns, but it's too late - she plops backwards down off the alchemist's back, rolls on the leafy ground, and scrabbles back up to run for the wagon.

"I think her aim is to give me at least two heart attacks per day," he mutters to Remi, smirking. "Mainly because that's exactly what I used to be like. It's unfair." Heaving a long sigh, he turns to Remi properly. "I think that the two of us will be just fine," he says. "As long as you have clothes for her to wear. I know how your weird dream teleporting works, and she'd happily run around in a bedsheet or less."

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Focused too much on Ianto's reluctant agreement, Remi all but misses the signs of Fiadh's imminent departure. Hissing in a breath and moving too slowly to catch the girl, a curse leaves the alchemist's lips with a relieved flourish as the redhead pops up, no worse for wear.

"They are quite hardy, in my experience." Remi says meaning for the advice to be said quite chipperly, but finding the ending soured by memories of Aoife's death in his arms. Swallowing hard around the sudden burst of ice-shaped melancholy in his throat, the alchemist tries to steer his thoughts out of the past and toward the future plans being made.

"Listen," Remi begins to protest, but finds himself utterly lacking any sort of worthy excuses. "She can wear something of Mateo. I think she is a bit taller than he is, but we can make something fit."

Nudging the merchant's shoulder, the alchemist chuckles under his breath. "Oh no, she is going to be much worse than you ever were my friend." Remi hums menacingly. "With those freckles and eyes?" Tsking under his breath the alchemist shakes his head. "It is a good thing your wagon is as good at staying hidden as it is. Even so I expect a hoard of boys and girls will be following that one around."
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Change author:
Ianto
"So is the ground," Ianto mutters about things that are hardy, or just hard, as it happens. Even so, Fiadh is utterly unbothered, and she dashes up the wagon's steps (the doors open for her easily) and disappears inside to hide from her father. The worst part is how good she is at it, and Ianto doesn't even try to run after her. She can lurk for hours, it feels, and wait for her moment.

Letting his hands rest back in his pockets, the fox snorts at Remi but concedes easily enough. "I'm sure we'll cope with Mateo's until I find her something. It will be strange, going to a place like Stormbreak. From what you have said it's... it's as much of a city as Northwind ever was, isn't it?" Is he nervous? Absolutely. Will it stop him? Well, the real answer is yes, but Remi won't let him. So no.

His shoulder is nudged and he furrows his brow, not quite understanding what Remi is getting at. "Excuse me?" He glances to the wagon. "Remi, stop. I've barely had her for a season! I don't want to think about having to lock her in the wagon."

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
'A bit. There's a hierarchy that I am sure you will pick up on." The alchemist muses, folding his arms across his chest. 'Unlike Northaven, shapechangers like you are quite welcome." Rather than being bottom of the caste as they had been. "But there are no restrictions about where you can and cannot go, and there is a good deal more to see and experience than ever there was in Northaven."

Grinning broadly, Remi claps his friend on the back. "As if either she, or the wagon, would let you." The alchemist says with easy laughter. "But you are in for a world of trouble. I do hope you know that. She has your looks and none of your personality, which is absolutely a winning combination."
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Change author:
Ianto
Ianto runs his tongue along his teeth, as if trying to taste how he feels about this hierarchy after the freedom of the woods. Fiadh certainly wouldn't enjoy it, and she'd be all but impossible to fit into those sorts of boxes if that was what Stormbreak required of her. Luckily, as Remi continues the fox relaxes a bit, smiling across at the other man. "Well," he says, "I imagine we can have a few adventures there with you. And it would be nice for her to meet another kid, rather than just being stuck with me all the time." Fun as the fox is, Ianto is no Mateo.

But then they're talking about Fiadh when she's older and ugh, Ianto ushering Remi further into the wagon. "How dare you," he says good-naturedly. "What, pray tell, is wrong with my personality? Wait. No. I don't want to know." And Remi probably wouldn't get a chance to tell him, because as they head inside, Fiadh leaps from a pile of blankets atop the cupboards to ambush them.

Home sweet home.

~FIN

Coding base by Sky!