ave atque vale
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
so you drink your day away till the liquor in your mouth laughs
Ronin’s sass in return does earn an amused laugh from Sunjata – boomeranging between his emotions as he hears the answer from Ronin and spies the smile, the mischievous look that he’s greeted with. Dark brows furrow together, even the one with a cut through it that would certainly scar, as he considers the idea of magic being how Ronin could tell. Sunjata makes a show of thinking back through his time with his daughter, how nothing of the sort came to mind.

Huh.” He responds unhelpfully, lips pursing a fraction. His gaze lifts to meet Ronin’s with a quiet nod, even if his head throbs, which reminds him to reach toward Ronin with the hand the cup is settled in. “Can I have some more?” He asks – interjects – before he’s offering a hum of agreement. “You still want me to go?” He asks, leveling his gaze with Ronin. “I sort’ve just assumed that we weren’t… Going to be friends after you found out about her.” His brows pinch as the realization comes to mind, voiced out and not kept behind his teeth – a reason why Sunjata had not told Ronin prior.
and the mirrors paint you beautiful like older photographs
but we grow, we grow old, even this won't last
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
I swear I never dream that we're alone
"Yeah. Huh." It had been Ronin's initial reaction in fairness, and especially in Sunjata's current state, Ronin can't blame him for not knowing what to say. Glancing down at the empty glass held out for him, the Star nods and moves to refill it. Pressing it back between Sunjata's hands (and holding it there until he is sure that the other man will be able to keep it), he lets the last of the anger leave the muscles in his neck and shoulders to hear what the other man has to say.

"I didn't think we would either, when I first found out," he mutters. "...But we're more than just one mistake, aren't we? We have to be, especially with how things are at the moment. So yeah, you're still invited. You and Kamaria, when the monsoons are over and we can get those skyboats working. I bet she'd love to take a ride on one, right?"
the dark star
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
so you drink your day away till the liquor in your mouth laughs
The glass is pressed into Sunjata’s hand and he grasps onto it with his own, mustering much of his focus until he can utter his words without thinking them over initially, allowing himself this space of not second guessing how he comes off. The glass lifts to his lips, another long drink down before he cradles it in his hands, watching Ronin while he speaks. “She would, yeah.” Sunjata agrees quietly, managing a small smile.

But his gaze drops to his hands and the glass within. “I’m sorry, Ronin. I know— I know you warned me but it seemed so good at the time and— and I get scared, you know?” Here his boyish softness comes out in his honesty, in his stumbling words. “But.” He pauses, lifting his head to look at Ronin with a soft smile gracing his bruised and cut features. “I wouldn’t take it back. Even with all of this shit. Ria’s worth it all.
and the mirrors paint you beautiful like older photographs
but we grow, we grow old, even this won't last
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
I swear I never dream that we're alone
It feels as though they're over the worst of it, and to hear Sunjata apologise after Ronin has been the one to beat the shit out of him is... well, it has a smile tugging at the Star's lips as well. "Then I will just have to get over myself, won't I?" he rumbles, his voice warmed by playfulness as he sits back in his seat to look the other man over. "At least we didn't end up destroying any buildings," he says. "Those monsoons are enough to worry about on their own."

In the back of his head he worries about the state of the skyport, but it isn't important right now. "So," he says slowly, raising his eyebrows at Sunjata. "Are you sober enough for us to walk you home? Or do you think you'd be better off sleeping this off here?" It doesn't take a genius to realise that Sunjata is more than drunk, and bruises aside, it's probably better for his daughter not to have to see him in that state.
the dark star
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
nobody really cared, so it never really mattered. it never really mattered, so it never really happened
what's the point in fightin' for a happy ever after? the past keep's hauntin' the future i imagine
A visible wince flashes across Sunjata’s face as he goes to nod, huffing out a quiet sigh. “That’s all Torchline needs.” He mutters offhandedly, clutching the glass a bit tighter as he goes to down the rest of it, peering back at Ronin when the Star’s blue gaze lands on him. “Gods no.” He huffs a laugh. He’s nowhere near sober enough yet to manage getting home and not being some sort of a menace, he’s sure.

It’s fine, he’ll pay the sitter well.

A crooked smile crosses over his face as he hands the glass back to Ronin. “Just a couple’ve hours and I should be okay. I think.” He murmurs, already shifting and readjusting, body morphing into his panther shift that curls up on the examination bed, tail hanging off of it and his head held up by his large mitten-like paws. It’ll be alright. He repeats, though if it’s for himself or Ronin more, he can’t say.

And with one large feline yawn, Sunjata passes out.

— FIN <333
SUNJATA