balancing on breaking branches
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

Long fingers slip into dark curls, cupping the back of her head gently as he guides her into the kiss with the intention of keeping her close. His other hand finds her side, trailing over the snake that covers her ribs, carefully tracing across her skin as to not fracture her further. Maeve sighs softly against his lips, breaking the kiss to ask her question because she can't resist the temptation. He lies for her. He tells her that he will and she knows that at first he probably will. When he's still alone and Nate isn't back. After that? Maybe not. Their time together will just be a distant memory. Something he looks back on every now and again. Perhaps he'll still be grateful for what she did, but he won't need her like that anymore.

She can accept that. Really she can. They'll still be friends and whatever this pull is between them will fade when they aren't feeding it. At least, that's what she's telling herself. Otherwise she won't be able to let it go.

His hips press up into her hand even as she stops stroking, continuing to take his pleasure from her. A small smile curls on her lips and she hums in the back of her throat at the sound of his moan, "Of course I'll miss you, beastie. Tu auras toujours une place dans mon cœur." It wasn't supposed to happen. He wasn't supposed to become something she was attached to, but he did and she can't call it love because that would make it too real, but it's something. Something more than a distraction and a good time, but Maeve was helpless to stop it from the beginning. It was cruel to ever think she could. She tried though. Tried for him. Look where that got her. She was never going to be his choice. She wasn't anyone's choice, really. That's just how things were.

Maeve presses closer to him, shifting to steady him as she lines him up with her center before slowly sinking onto him. The stretch makes her shiver, a groan pushing past her lips as she struggles to keep her eyes open. She wants to look at him. This might be her last time she has him. Maeve wants to make it count.
Honey just put your sweet lips on my lips
We should just kiss like real people do
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
Mature Content Warning 
save your eyes for someone brighter than i will ever be
He doesn’t know what to expect in the coming weeks, coming months — what will change and what won’t. Whether Nate decides to stay or whether he decides he can’t. Sunjata is helpless to change the outcome and all he can do is try to quell his waves and wait for what occurs, whether it’s storm clouds or sunshine. For now, though, the waves are calm because she has calmed him. And he’s stayed on track, for the most part, working on himself, on becoming better at realizing where he fails and where he excels. He only hopes that it stays the same.

But his question is aired, hanging in the air as she responds to it and some part of his ego flares with it. His feathers would flare in his preening if he had the shift out. But he doesn’t, and so it’s only a softer edged smirk that leaves him, his slit steel following her as she begins to readjust them. He doesn’t have time to ask what the translation is, because his lips part and she’s slowly sinking onto his cock and the only thing that manages to leave is a cross between a growl and a groan. “Fuck, Maeve.

His gaze shudders but he keeps his eyes on her, their eyes locking once she’s settled, and his hands trail down to her hips — still gentle and still careful — as his thumbs press into the hollows of her hip bones. He leans back a fraction, readjusting his legs, and thrusts his hips up against her with a shuddering sigh.
don't hesitate to bring me to my knees
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

She's grateful he doesn't ask. Maeve isn't sure she would have it in her to lie to him. She doesn't want to ruin this with her feelings. With the way he's found a place in her heart, sinking hooks into her that she can't undo. To fight against them would hurt too much. It would shred the already delicate piece of her. So Maeve sinks into it and onto him. She shudders, goosebumps prickling along her skin as his hands find home on her hips, thumbs almost adoringly swiping across the hollows there. "Jata..." Maeve breathes, the green of her irises shining with something that he won't be able to discern. There is no attuned bond to give away her feelings. She's safe in that way.

With clear intention he shifts on the couch, planting his feet on the floor as his thighs spread just enough that he can thrust. His grip on her hips keeps her steady even as her hands settle on his shoulders. One doesn't stay there long, instead choosing to slip into the hair at the nape of his neck, curling there as she brings him in for a kiss as he thrusts up into her. It isn't rough, but it's deep and she moans before their lips have a chance to meet. Her eyes fluttering shut at her forehead presses against his.

She can't move like she normally would. He's going to have to do the work for them this time. Maeve manages to rock her hips, grinding against him as he presses into her. Nothing but slick warmth surrounding him now as she pants into the kiss.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
They settle into some sort of a rhythm, not as fast and hard as they had previously, but something slower and deeper, taking their time with one another. His hands remain at her hips, helping to offer her support while her hands remain at his shoulder and in his hair, pulling at the curls there, and when he thrusts deep into her warmth and their foreheads meet, he hums a quiet sound of appreciation deep in his throat.

Still, she rocks her hips and grinds against him and Sunjata’s content to do the majority of the work, using her hips and the placement of his feet for purchase as he thrusts again and again into her, aching for the edge to draw closer, drowning himself into the kiss, until he has to part for air, sucking down a breath that has him trailing his kiss to her neck, above the pearls as he starts to tremble for her with his restraint.

Tell me what you want.” He purrs to her against her neck, nipping at the skin there with the elongated canines of his, using his hands at her hips to help lift her as he withdraws nearly all the way.
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

Maybe he wants to savor her too. Savor this. It's a pretty thought and she lets it dance in her head without limitation. It's almost too much. The feeling in her chest and the sensation of him between her thighs. Maeve's eyes squeeze shut as she loses herself to it and to him. Each of his sounds spur her on, urging her towards that edge he's taken her to once already. Maeve sighs, hips grinding against his each time he bottoms out inside of her, stirring her up and stoking the heat in her belly.

Her head tilts back as he breaks the kiss, lips moving along her neck now. They brush against her pearls, pressing tenderly to the delicate skin of her throat as he continues to drive them towards their inevitable release. The muscles in her stomach tense and jump, making her clench around him as if to draw him deeper even as he pulls back. The tip of his cock presses right at her entrance and he holds there. She whines softly, eyes opening up towards the ceiling where the shadows of the flames dance. Maeve can feel him shaking, desperately holding out for her and she's trembling too.

Words are purred against her skin and she sucks in a greedy breath, swallowing thickly as she traps her confession behind her teeth. It takes her a moment, but she eventually manages to answer him. "You. I want you. Please..." It doesn't have to mean more. He can take it for what it is at the most base level. He doesn't have to look further than that. It would be best if he didn't. Maeve moves her hand from his shoulder to find his wrist, guiding one of his own hands between her thighs to where they're joined, pressing his fingers to her clit.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
It’s a slow, almost lazy build up between them, and he can’t help but to prolong it out just a few moments longer, lifting her and pressing his lips to her neck, following up with teeth before his words vibrate against the pale column of her neck. It takes her a moment to respond, but when she does and she moves to grab his hand, all he can truly do is hum another low sound against her neck. “Good.” He doesn’t look at it for more than that, simply looking at it on the surface level and what they’re doing.

His hand is pulled away from her hip and it loses the ability to hold her up as well as he had before, so as she guides his hand back to her clit, he readjusts a fraction so that she’ll sink down on his cock again, a bit harder this time as he presses up into her. His fingers are a decent pressure, circling on her clit as he picks a decent rhythm, none too fast and none too slow, pulling back his head from her neck to suck down more breaths and offer his own groans and growls into the air.

Now you have me.” He manages, thrusting as deep as he can into her, the hand at her hip helping with it while the other continues to try and draw her over the edge.
SUNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

Good. Yes, it is good. It's wonderful. Amazing. Dizzying. So many different things and she's lost to every sensation. She's going to hurt after this. Likely in more ways than one, but it doesn't matter in this moment. Nothing else does besides him pressing back into her and his finger circling her clit with deft precision. She lets him guide her down onto him again as he thrusts up. The air leaves her in a rush at how deeply he presses and her whole body trembles as he works her towards that edge. A desperation creeping into their movements despite themselves. He thrusts into her a bit harder now, taking her deeper still as his head falls back against the cushions so he can breathe.

Maeve's own whimpers and moans slip against his growls and groans, softening the sounds in the room as their bodies move together. Her walls begin to flutter around him, drawing him deeper as she teeters dangerously on the edge of her release. Just a little more. A few more thrusts and she'll shatter for him. "Ne t'arrête pas. Ne t'arrête jamais." She pants, back arching as the muscles of her core jump and tighten with her impending release. Maeve stays drawn tight like that. Shuddering and shaking as the wave builds and builds and builds.

Finally it crashes, battering against her with little care for how she shudders and convulses with pleasure. She cries out, the sound sharp and bright in the dim room. If people were nearby they would surely hear and she doesn't give a damn. Let them hear. Right now he is hers. This time will always be hers. She kept him together. Whole. She did that. No one else.

Maeve slumps forward against his chest, hips moving minutely as she rides out the aftershocks of her orgasm, drawing his out for as long as she can manage until they both finally still. Her chest heaves with her breaths, head coming to rest against his shoulder as she nuzzles at his neck lightly. Maeve presses a lazy kiss to his throat, tasting his skin there with a satisfied sigh.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
He drives her closer and closer to that edge, and when he can feel her start to tremble and break, he doesn’t stop, doesn’t pause his actions — giving into her as he thrusts up deep into her again and again until he can feel her shatter. And it’s just what he needs, too, as she cries out her moan and trembles and shakes around him, he can’t stop himself from following suit either. That edge is reached, crashed over, and his heart thunders in his ears as they ride out the waves of pleasure after.

His arms move to wrap around her as she slumps against his chest, lips pressed against his neck. And when they still, his hand rises to run through her hair, to draw her chin up to catch her lips in uet another lazy kiss, something soft and easy and a bit shaky given his heart still thunders.

Only when he can’t anymore does he pull away, sinking back into the cushions a bit more, hands running along her shoulders and sides. “Think you’ll sleep well?” He asks her, flashing yet another crooked smirk, despite the exhaustion that clings to him, reflected in his eyes.
SUNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

Maeve melts into his embrace, content to stay right here on his lap with him buried inside of her as they both finally grow still. He seems to have other plans as his fingers slip into her hair before around to cup her chin, drawing her up for another kiss that she gives in to willingly. Maeve sighs softly against his lips, each pull a little lazier than the last until they finally part to properly catch their breath. His hands run lightly across her skin, skating over bruises and scrapes with care as he smirks up at her, airing his question.

She huffs out a soft laugh, exhaustion already starting to creep into her bones along with the pain that she's been ignoring for a little bit now. "I will definitely sleep well. You wore me out." Maeve teases, leaning forward to press another kiss to his lips, only lingering for a moment before she's shifting off of his lap so he's no longer nestled inside of her. A soft hiss pushes past her lips and she already knows he's going to say something. "I'm fine.. Lay down with me.." She murmurs, moving to settle back into the nest that he made her. Maeve doesn't bother to pull the blankets over her yet, letting him tuck them in instead.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
It’s a slow parting, but when it happens he manages to work on catching his breath. After a few moments, he’s asking his question and she’s moving, shifting a bit where she’s settled in his lap to move back down toward the nest. His gaze watches her a bit more intensely, more narrowed as she hisses when she moves, and he’s quick to step up after her, moving to gather his clothes and to slip them on – because once she’s fallen asleep he plans on leaving – and when that’s done he’s reaching for the whiskey again, sinking down in the nest beside her on his knees and offering her the bottle. “This should help.” He hums, flashing her a soft smile, waiting until she’s taken as many sips as she needs before he takes the bottle back to set on the end table.

And as he returns, he pulls the blankets around her, tucking her in exactly as she expects him to – before he’s moving to sink into it beside her, bunching up the blankets into a pillow beneath his head beside her own. He drapes an arm over her, tugging her in against his chest. “How is that?" He asks softly, letting his voice rumble against the crackling fire that echoes within the room from the fireplace.
SUNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

He doesn't say anything when she hisses, but his eyes narrow and she knows he's got her figured out. Instead of scolding her he gets the bottle, kneeling on the couch and bracing her so she can drink. Maeve takes his help, drinking deeply from the bottle. Once, twice, three times. The burn almost makes her eyes water and she knows it'll hit her soon. "Thank you." Maeve murmurs, watching him set the bottle back on the end table and get redressed. She bends to grab her stolen sweater and the shorts, getting dressed herself because Remi is likely to be gracing her side at some point and she would rather not have him find her naked even if he will be showing up naked himself.

Maeve settles back into her side and he tucks her in just like she knew he would. He draws her into his chest after making sure the blankets are secure around her and settling into the nest himself. Maeve snuggles close to him, tucking herself into his embrace with a soft sigh, "S'good. Perfect. Very warm." She mumbles, words starting to slur again and eyes already threatening to grow heavy. "Thank you for my nest. S'comfy."
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
You’re welcome.” He hums to her, taking the bottle away before he’s tucking her in and nestling up against her, tugging her into his embrace against his chest. She snuggles in closer and he tightens his arm around her a fraction, before she speaks, which only draws a soft edge of a smile to his lips. “You’re welcome for that too.” He rumbles, holding her tight enough yet still loose enough to not hurt her.

It seems the alcohol is working though, a drawn out warmth that radiates from her and the blankets that melds with his own. He’s tired, but not to the extent that she is, and he’s silent for a little while as he can tell when she begins to let the sleep takeover her. “Sleep well, Maeve. You’ll heal up well in Stormbreak.” He hums quietly, shifting enough to press a kiss to her cheek, before he settles in to wait for her to fall asleep so he can slip out of the room and continue to work on what it was he was doing before.
SUNJATA
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

His arms wrap securely around her, but he's careful to not apply too much pressure should he accidentally cause her more discomfort. Maeve relaxes in his embrace easily. The exhaustion is heavy in her bones, dragging her towards sleep as the rise and fall of her chest shifts to match his own breaths. A soft hum pushes past her lips and she forces her eyes to stay open for a moment longer so she can look up at him. With slow movements she reaches up to cup his cheek after his lips brush against her own and she draws him in for another kiss. It's slow and sweet, barely lasting for more than a minute, "Take care of yourself, Jata... Come see me when you arrive in Stormbreak. I'm going to stay with Remi and Ronin." She murmurs, thumb brushing lightly across his cheek before her hand drops again.

Maeve settles herself in for sleep now, snuggling into his warmth and letting his presence soothe her into rest. She lets her eyes close, the alcohol numbing the pain and her mind enough that she finds it easy. Not that it's going to last. Remi will arrive moments after Sunjata parts to help her transport everyone to Stormbreak along with herself. This final moment of peace is all she'll have until she finds home on Remi's couch in the coming hours.

~FIN <3~