God Quest black coffee morning
Remi Taliesin
the Lullaby
Alchemist

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 10 - Strg: 65 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 65 - Luck: 45 - Int: 1
Played by: Odd Online
Change author:
MP: 1004
wild in the silence; no way to make it right
Along with the items he was asked to bring, Remi has also plucked a few of his own feathers to tether into the design. Perhaps that is precisely the sort of reminder of him that Finn won't want, but the alchemist has never seen a dreamcatcher that does not boast feathers before.

In his hair are still a few braids and bits of dried fruit thanks to Fiadh, not that Remi minds. Laying the collected stones and the rope, Remi extends a single claw that he presses against the outside of his upper arm. Why everyone feels compelled to slice into their palms when in need of blood is beyond him. There are far less aggravating places that release just as much blood. So doing, he collects the few droplets with the container that holds the Wicker Woman sap, before adding his feathers to the collection of items.

'Quite the graveyard beneath the Falling.' Remi muses. 'Though I am sure that is not news to you.'
THE ALCHEMIST
i’ve been chasin the storm of a lovesick lonely lie
Speaks with thick Italian accent.

Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Spooky Rags

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ludo

Braved the forests, braved the stone
Braved the icy winds and fire
Braved and beat them on my own

"It it not. A shame that you were not around to offer succor to those who jumped or went down with their ships," Ludo muses, nothing more than a child's voice in the trees. Before the Lullaby, the items he has brought (yes, and the extras) lift into the air, dismantling themselves into their material components. The rope becomes mere threads, which braid themselves into the dreamcatcher, sprinkled in with stones from the Waterways that suddenly seem much smaller and more delicate.

As well as this, the catcher glistens with drops of solidified sap, amber and red infusing into it, helping to suspend hawk feathers from its tail. Once it is done, it hovers before Remi, almost expectant.

"There," says Ludo. "Whoever hangs this above their bed will be safe from your meddling in their dreams."

Remi has received the following item:

Lullaby's Nightmare | A dreamcatcher infused with Remi Taliesin's blood. Whoever sleeps beneath it will be immune to his Hushabye magic.

Remi Taliesin
the Lullaby
Alchemist

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 10 - Strg: 65 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 65 - Luck: 45 - Int: 1
Played by: Odd Online
Change author:
MP: 1004
wild in the silence; no way to make it right
Reaching out a hand to accept the dreamcatcher, Remi holds it gently between his fingers, marvelling at the herald's craftsragship. "I do not mean to meddle." Remi says, unsure if he's trying to defend himself or just assuage his conscience of guilt. Either way, he huffs out a small sigh.

"Thank you for this. I am not sure if it matters to you or not that I cannot always control where I wake up but...if it does, I am working on it." In fits and starts to be sure, but it also wasn't really the sort of thing one could just dedicate a specific amount of time to per day with any sort of success.
THE ALCHEMIST
i’ve been chasin the storm of a lovesick lonely lie
Speaks with thick Italian accent.

Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.