Dear Remi
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Dear Remi,

I haven't spoken to you in a while; life, as it often tends to, has grown complicated and busy and I haven't been sure where to find you since you stepped down from the position of Governor. I do hope things have been going well. I am aware the last time we met was when I was ill and I injured you - my memory of that week is poor, so I do not recall the event itself with true clarity, but I wish to extend my deepest apologies for everything I did.

I wish I was only writing to inquire after your wellbeing and catch up, but there is a matter at hand of urgency and importance. I hope, despite my being Ascended, you still consider me to be at least a friend, or someone that you used to care for. I am well aware our relationship has had it's many, many ups and downs, but I'd like to think we ended in a place of mutual respect and civility.

Recently, I have begun to try and find people among the populations of all major regions, both Ascended and not, who are interested in the idea of a declaration of peace between all of us. Tensions are rising and I know I cannot be the only person uncomfortable with where things are going. I have been informed that you, as a Demi-God, were sent to the Greatwood. In of itself, this is not anything of concern, but obviously with this being the home of the Fae, I worry you are perhaps now being pushed towards a side in this divide. I pray I am wrong.

I wanted to see if we could organise a meeting, wherever is best for you; if you are open to the idea, if you still consider me a friend, I want to talk about my idea of peace and how it could be achieved. You have always been a fair and good person at heart and I want to believe you would not agree with those such as the Order, that want this conflict to occur. Having a Demi God in our ranks would make our organisation so much stronger.

Even if you don't wish to join us, I would still like to see you and discuss everything. As I said earlier, it's been a while, and I do think of you often still.

I hope you will respond,
Yours Sincerely,
Samuel
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
Despite the length of Sam's letter, Remi's is quite brief.

Sam,

It is good to hear from you. I know we have not remained close, but I have nothing but respect and fond memories of you now. Funny how time does that (and having your memories taken).

As for meeting, as far as I am aware I have not been banned from the Grounds, so I am happy to meet with you there. In your shop, perhaps?

Let me know and I will pop by. I have a charm that will make it so all letters find me quite quickly, so never worry about contacting me just because you do not know where I am.

Best,
R
REMI TALIESIN
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.