the battle picked you
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
right now everything you want is wrong
& right now all your dreams are waking up
"But I can bring you home." Remi's smile is soft, and sad, as he lowers his eyes as if repenting. "That is what it means to always be able to find you. Why I made you this.." It was the real feather and knife, choice. He could hide from Remi now, but then, the Lullaby could never save him. But maybe he never could.

A war of attrition and want rages behind Remi's eyes, but still they remain soft and clear like lakewater. 'Okay'. It's an immediate agreement, but Remi's heart hesitates even if his lips haven't.

Laying down, his cheek on floorboards stained a red so dark that they nearly look black in the moonlight, Remi smiles. But because the world is upside down, it comes out as a frown. "Will I ever see you again?" He whispers as he plucks a feather from the dreamcatcher, and lays it before Finn.
The Lullaby
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
sleep doesn't help if it's your soul that's tired
Finn can't get enough breath, with this realisation pushing at the walls of his mind, and he finds himself laying down as well. Like the yang to Remi's ying, he smiles and frowns and his green-eyed reflection does the same. Tears well in Finn's eyes. His exhaustion oozes through his bones with every huff of air, and the floorboards grow darker and lighter in tandem. The guitar music wraps around the two of them; Finn hasn't noticed the way his fingers are trying to mimic the chords, or the way his hands move alter the tune.

Then a feather sits before him, and he hiccups in a full breath at last. "Yes," he whispers, reaching out to lift the feather to his eyeline, to let it run softly across his jaw. "Yes, I think you will." Its bittersweet, this realisation. Finn is both happy and sad to admit it. He will see Remi whenever he looks at his reflection too hard. He will see him in his dreams and in his memories. They will have more firsts, from one broken teacup to another.
FINN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
right now everything you want is wrong
& right now all your dreams are waking up
Once it would have been Remi's undoing to see a part of him so casually smoothed over the Spyglass's skin. Now, it merely leaves him feeling hollow and lonely, despite the fact that his blue-eyed reflection is still just a breath away.

"Okay." But Remi isn't sure he believes him; already he misses Finn,  and there's something prophetic about it that he can't quite name. The floorboards vibrate with the warbling strains of Finn's melody, and before the alchemist quite realizes it, the world has swapped again and the Spyglass is now the Lullaby. "Your song is better than mine." Remi says with something like pride colouring his voice.

Whether or not Finn hears him, though, is unclear; the wood blurs into streams of orange and pink that swaddle the two men. The fire burns itself out leaving pristine bones and unburnt wood, ready for the next pyre.

I"m sorry, Remi wants to say. But all he does say, maybe, is sweet dreams, Finn

~FINnn<3
The Lullaby
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.