are you scared, because i am too
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
// i'm pedal to the metal make no mistake, this is my pity party, pity party
and i'm living out of time, eternal heatstroke, spiritual revolt from the waist down //
Oh right, he says as if he hasn’t seen them before. All she can do is chime a soft laugh along with him, rolling her eyes very obviously at the mention of a bug. “As if that would’ve stopped me.” It wouldn’t. Kiada didn’t care about bugs, at least. But then he’s defending himself with the rebound argument of her knowing what he was going to say and her face twists into something of surprise and amusement at the audacity he has in switching it over onto her.

All she can do is mutter something unintelligible, something in another tongue – Dorobian – before she’s giving him a bit of a skeptical look as he inspects the diamond. “Ah, see, that’s where you’re wrong. No offense, but a certain Korofian is definitely over six feet and definitely a dickhead as well.” A dark brow raises as if wanting him to challenge it. It wasn’t necessarily Sunjata himself that Kiada often had issues with.

It was the whole Korofian part that dropped it over the edge for her.

He pockets the diamond though and she pulls away from his side to pluck a sapphire and a ruby from the wall, pocketing the ruby and handing the sapphire to him. She’s not sure why, but he seems like he might like the color blue. “We’ve… All sort of been through a lot. You should’ve seen him in Helovia. Wouldn’t have even gotten the jacket in the first place.” She begins to mutter at the end. “He was called the Reaper back then.
i'm just a full tank away from freedom. spitfire
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE

There’s a burst of something as familiar as it is alien, all throaty and sharp, that drops from Kiada’s lips, drawing Nate’s focus first. Surprise lifts Nate’s brows, lingering a moment on his face before pinching into a gentle irritation. ”Yes offense.” He insists. ”My husband,” he drags the title out as a grin spreads across his lips, ”has never in his life been a dickhead.” It’s the exact kind of lie he loves, too big to do anything but shake your head and accept it. Whatever faux outrage there was left on his fasse washes away as he accepts the sapphire, admiring it a moment before pocketing it.

The explanation gives him an out to step past his emotions and offer Deimos some understanding. A chance he very decisively turns his back on. ”I would have fuckin’ preferred that over the fucking tantrum he threw.” Nate huffs, taming his eye roll entirely for Kiada’s benefit. He didn’t need to be stabbed on purpose. Dramakonigin. A heavy sigh drags out of him before he pops up to his feet and throws a sudden arm around Kida’s shoulder.

With no room for arguement, Nate begins to lead them out towards the portal. ”You know, I think the diamond you found will suit me fine, and I think you you’ve had more than enough closure for the day, what do you say we make like a tree and get the fuck outta here, huh?”

Once again, there’s no chance to protest, Nate sweeping them out of the bowels of the Climb and towards the portal. He’s done with this place.

Done~
didn't know i'd be so late
drinking all night, numbing that shame