are you scared, because i am too
Nate <333
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Age: 25 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 543
// i'm pedal to the metal make no mistake, this is my pity party, pity party
and i'm living out of time, eternal heatstroke, spiritual revolt from the waist down //
She’s come back to the Climb. A soul searching mission, so she imagines it to be. Leaving a note for Chulane and Deimos to tell her that she’s heading here and that she’ll be fine and that she just… Needs to be alone. She needs to come to terms with this place, needs to realize that sometimes you couldn’t avoid your fears if you wanted to grow.

And so, the Harpy, alone and with nothing but the shirt she wears and the throwing knives at her belt, head to the Climb. It’s warm, so much so that her systems spark warnings with it, but she can’t feel it the way she had before. It’s separating in the way that Kiada didn’t know she needed. But then she spies where Tanau had been trapped, she spies the pool of lava where she’d died, engulfed and pained, feathers turned to flame.

And now she comes back a phoenix.

To come to terms with it, right? That’s what she tells herself, at least.

But she doesn’t stay in that space long. Just enough until it hurts her heart to bear it, before she explores further. She never had the chance to, of course, her death had come far too soon for her to indulge in the rest of the Climb’s offerings. And when she spies the cavern of gems, where the heat is more humid than anything and her systems have calmed, Kiada can do nothing but stare at it all in surprise, in awe.
i'm just a full tank away from freedom. spitfire
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3
Nate Wrenzaok
"Doctor" / Guildmaster / Medical Director

Age: 31 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 36 - Int:
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal)
Played by: Johnny Offline
Change author:
MP: 92
NATE

Gems in the Climb, get it yourself. It’s a dark mantra Nate’s been mumbling under his breath as he wanders caverns, getting himself hopelessly lost. There are places he thinks he might almost remember, a path that might lead into the Obsidian Cathedral, and the shrine hovering there, but he knows that he won’t find what he wants that way.

Pemota hovers close to his shoulder, opposite to the crossbow that’s strapped to his back. Gods only know what you’d find in a molten hell hole, even underground. There’s no such thing as too careful here. Nate pulls his jacket tighter around himself and chooses another direction at random, echoed whispers and twinkling light announcing his presence long before he actually arrives in the sparkling cavern.

”Well fuck me.” Honestly, he’d thought Deimos had been fucking with him, saying anything to get him to fuck off, maybe to get offed. But here it was. Now all he has to do is pick out a diamond, and he’ll be bifocal again in no time.

Celebration will have to wait though, because no sooner does that triumphant thought cross his mind than he sees someone else, a shape in the sparkling darkness, and his hand lifts to grab the stick of his crossbow. ”Who’s there?”
didn't know i'd be so late
drinking all night, numbing that shame
No permission needed to power play
Feel free to use non-lethal magic/force against Nate
Speaks with a light New Jersey accent that gets more obvious when he's strained

Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Age: 25 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 543
// i'm pedal to the metal make no mistake, this is my pity party, pity party
and i'm living out of time, eternal heatstroke, spiritual revolt from the waist down //
Truth be told, Kiada’s so struck in awe by the glittering gems that she doesn’t hear Nate’s approach. She doesn’t hear it until a voice pipes up, distracting her, sending her mind in to a sudden bout of fear, and rather than feathers that would’ve popped out along her shoulders as she might have done in a previous life? This time it’s armor, and this time it’s her additional speed that has her reaching for that throwing knife and throwing it directly at the owner of the voice before she’s darting behind a pillar.

When she’s sure that the knife has struck its target, she pokes her head out around the pillar to spy the owner, a sinking realization flooding her senses and she’s already moving toward him. “Shit, fuck, Nate?!” She chimes, brows drawing together as she activates her speed upgrade and she’s at his side in a second, her iceberg gaze looking him over to see where her knife has hit him.
i'm just a full tank away from freedom. spitfire
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3