without you things go hazy
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
walked out this morning and i wrote down this song.
i just can't remember who to send it to
"Oh, so shall I skewer you for other reasons, then?" Remi wonders as he's simultaneously tugged closer even as Ronin feigns trying to wiggle away. With the warmth of the Star finally cutting through the chill of the rain-damp cold that threatened to permeate deep into his bones, it's true what Ronin had said earlier: together like this, it all felt like it would be fine.

Pinned suddenly beneath a blue stare that he has no intention of ever trying to evade, the alchemist raises a brow and dares to look confused. "Say what? About birds using your cock as a perch?" He wonders with boyish sincerity before his expression subtly shifts so as to make him look more menacing. "Or was it quando ho detto che ti avevo catturato? E che eri mia, e che non ti avrei mai lasciato andare?" The melody of the words rises and falls through whispers as the alchemist's fingers take full advantage of his unobstructed access to Ronin's back. Remi's fingers don't trace out penises, and yet there is still something overtly suggestive in the way he kneads the tension out of the Star's lower back.

"Was that it?" Remi wonders, leaning up to softly, chastely even, kiss at his husband's collarbones.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
we shall heal our wounds, collect our dead
"Like what?" Ronin asks, wondering if he'll get to know what other reasons he might be skewered. (And with what). Now that their positions are reversed, the Star can take full advantage of it, and he stretches himself over Remi with utter contentment - and yes, the Lullaby will be able to feel the way his husband's body has already started to rise to the occasion from kisses and words whispered like a melody across his body.

Words that spill out all over again, different and similar, and any sass he wants to give Remi about birds using his cock for a perch, or to roost in, or anything else has been completely forgotten in lieu of listening to the way his husband's accent wraps around syllables he doesn't understand. "Mm, I think that was it," he mumbles, and he reaches up to tilt Remi's chin towards his face so he can deliver a much less chaste kiss to his lips.

"You are being unfair," he complains affectionately.
THE DARK STAR
and continue fighting
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
"So very many reasons." Remi says a touch breathlessly as Ronin drapes himself over the alchemist, fitting against him with ease in certain respects, and with growing tension in others. "Leaving the lights on. Making my tea too hot. Making my tea too cold." Such serious offences such as those certainly would have skewering as a punishment.

His chin isn't the only thing lifted thanks to the Star, and as their lips meet properly, Remi's tongue is accompanied by a moan that whispers of a closeness he suddenly craves. It isn't fire that broils in his belly, but phoenix flames and starlight wrapped around eyes so blue it make shim breathless. As if wanting to capture the waves of heat that Ronin's presence inspires, Remi's hands press against the Star's back as the alchemist lets them part only long enough for hasty sips of air. Tumbling into bed naked, again, is something the pair very much should have considered and possibly defended against. That they haven't makes it all but impossible for Remi's hips not to rise away from the mattress as one of his hands descends to Ronin's lower back, wanting to create as much tension and friction despite how inadvisable it probably is.

"Have me," Remi whispers suddenly, the plea a breathless pant of air against the Star's lips that the alchemist very much is surprised to hear himself say. But having done so, his head shakes helplessly.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Yes - in retrospect this is the exact sort of situation they ought to try to avoid, especially with Ronin on a hair-trigger and Remi... well, being Remi. He'd apologise for the tea and the lights, but his lips and tongue are otherwise occupied, and his moan is cut off by the way the other man's hips rise to lock against his own. "Remi..." It's a warning that is overridden by what the Lullaby says next, Ronin parting from him enough to regard him with eyes that shine like sapphires.

"We shouldn't," he begins, and his hips already press forward, grinding against the alchemist. "We can't," he continues, the words whispered against the line of his jaw, the fingers of one of his hands slipping beneath Remi's lower back, as if to angle him further against him. "Gods, but I want to..." It's too much - the alchemist is like a blanket of fire that Ronin has spread himself across, and it burns so good that he wants to wrap him up in it entirely.
THE DARK STAR
and continue fighting
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
The warning note in Ronin's voice does little to dampen the heat at nearly wildfire-levels in the alchemist's belly; in fact, it makes it burn all the brighter and hotter to hear the tentative restraint his husband aims for. Red flashes behind Remi's eyes to feel the pressure of Ronin's hips against his own, and it leaves the alchemist's lips parting; his eyebrows come together in a wince that speaks little of pain as he gasps for a breath he couldn't care less about.

Remi's lower back yields easily to Ronin's wandering fingers; grinding upward against the Star the alchemist chases the phantom flashes of pleasure that the rhythm of their bodies pulses through him. Having no ready response to the absolute truth of his husband's words, Remi instead uses his tongue and lips to make his argument another way. Sliding a hand from the Star's shoulder into his hair that the alchemist might reposition Ronin's lips in such a way as he can have them again, his fingers tangle and tug, continuing to ignore reason.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
This is a bad idea, Ronin wants to say, but he can't bear to let the words slip through the Attuned bond lest it encourage Remi to actually think with reason. This is the exact time we shouldn't be doing this. But they are, and he's powerless to stop it now that the fire is kindled and ablaze. His lips barely part enough to sip in a breath before the alchemist's hands and mouth are all over him again, and his back arches into the friction broiling between them. He wants so much more than this, and the way he fumbles to pull at the few clothes that they wear says as much.

"Touch me," he all but begs, having successfully freed himself (sort of) from his sweatpants, and it's with exquisite frustration that he realises how tangled up in the blankets they are. Grumbling, and fighting with the fabric, the sheets and his own erection, the Star hisses out a curse and finally shifts onto his knees to get rid of it all.
THE DARK STAR
and continue fighting
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Ronin shimmies and flails above Remi as if he might get himself out of his clothes through sheer force of will. He nearly manages it, though the blankets have other plans. Binding around their knees and ankles, hopelessly tangled, Ronin proves that he can in fact think rationally for a moment as he forces himself onto his knees in an act of textile defiance that would have had Remi applauding had his hands not suddenly somewhere else to be.

With hands that seem tentative in how tender they are, Remi reaches out with both hands to capture the erection pointed directly at him. Without a single thought of pigeons or statutes, the alchemist gazes slowly up, meeting the Star's eyes with desperation and desire. Savouring the softness of the skin around Ronin's cock despite the hardness of him, Remi's breath stutters behind his teeth as his jaw feathers. "I need you so much more than this." It's less of a plea and more of a commentary on the alchemist's state of being.

On his knees as Ronin is, Remi can't resist the temptation to let his own hips rise once again now that that the only friction he feels is because of the tenting in his own sweatpants. Releasing Ronin's cock with one of his hands to fix his fingers around the Star's hip, Remi begins stroking his palm against his husband's erection. "Tell me this is all you want." Remi dares. "Tell me you don't want more than this."
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
It's with an expression of almost boyish triumph that Ronin balls up the blankets and his own sweatpants to fling them off the bed, the effort leaving him a touch breathless. Not as breathless as when Remi's hands come out to seize him, though, the Star's inhale catching in his chest, and he nearly topples over in his haste to try and blanket himself back over Remi. He doesn't, of course, captured as he is by the Lullaby's touch, and his lips part to try and express himself, only for it to taper off into a needy groan.

But there's nothing more than that; nothing more than Remi's fingers against his hip and a palm around his cock that is not enough to sate him. "I could, but it'd be a lie," he manages, his hips rocking into the sensation of their own accord. How do we know that we are doing this for the right reasons? he wants to ask. But at the same time, he doesn't care, and the Star shifts forward suddenly to press his lips against Remi's, only for his kisses to begin their descent across the other man's chest and stomach.

At the same time, his fingers fumble to rid the Lullaby of his own sweatpants, fully intent on letting his lips complete their journey down Remi's body.
THE DARK STAR
and continue fighting
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"There will always be something." Remi replies to the unanswered question, feeling the roll of uncertainty and twinkling hesitation through the otherwise prismatic haze of passion he feels from the Star. "I just want you, just because you are you, and I am me." The push of Ronin's hips that glides his cock across Remi's pliable palm has a new shiver of heat racing up the alchemist's sides and into the back of his throat. "Voglio te, per te." The alchemist vows, rising to meet Ronin's lips with hungry satisfaction.

Lifting his hips to aid the Star's removal of his own sweatpants, the alchemist growls his impatient frustration through clenched teeth. Ronin's descent of his body means that his grip on the Star—in both places—is now lost, leaving Remi to helplessly watch his husband tour slowly down his body.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
The alchemist's words are a balm and a permission, and if the Star's passion was kindled before, it risks burning the room down around them now. Indeed, he has to concentrate to stop the feathers from appearing on his fingertips to trail down Remi's sides and onto his hips - he's not yet skilled enough with the shift not to leave scorch marks upon his husband, and that will absolutely kill the mood.

So it's with a slow, hot mouth that he savours every point where his lips touch the Lullaby's body, and though Remi's hands might have left him, Ronin offers his encouragement to touch him more through his emotions, since other parts of him are busy. And there's no hesitation, when the Star finally reaches his destination. He has no intention of rushing, but they have been teasing each other for weeks already, and it's with a selfish need that Ronin takes Remi fully into his mouth at the earliest opportunity.
THE DARK STAR
and continue fighting
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Every kiss is torture, and it's a restraint that they both know well, this itching in Remi's fingers that wants to take hold of Ronin's head and shove him down between the alchemist's thighs. He manages, barely, by grabbing hold of the bedding as he moans stifled encouragement, the sounds of which are cut off by hasty sips of air with every kiss pressed against his skin.

The palette of Remi's emotions are muddled and hazy at best; the spectrum of love and boyish adoration competes for space against the more riotous colours that comprise his passion and need. His want of the Star is heedless of rationality, and it swamps over everything like thick burlap placed over acrylics, forcing the colours to take its shape.

As soon as Ronin's lips are around him, Remi's back arcs away from the bed as his hips rise. Not even trying to muffle his greedy moan of relief, the alchemist's eyes roll back in his head as the back of his neck presses into the pillows. There's pressure in the back of his throat that can't decide if it wants to be a laugh or a moan, but it fills Remi with a lightness he hasn't recalled feeling for months. "Gods I love you," is all he can think to say, tongue-tied and overcome with satisfaction and need as he is.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
Ronin's hands slip beneath his husband as his hips rise off the bed, and it's the Star's turn to knead at the well toned muscles of the alchemist's ass, a deep hum of satisfaction vibrating in his throat. He holds Remi there for a torturous few moments, forcing his throat to relax so he might take in as much of the other man as he possibly can. It's only when his need for breath outweighs his need to give the Lullaby pleasure (and with an endurance like Ronin's, it's longer than one might expect) does he draw away, his tongue swirling around the head of Remi's cock one last time before he raises his eyes up.

"And I love you," the Star pants, a crooked smile on his face as he laps again at the length of his husband's erection, a slow and teasing flick of the tongue before he sits back entirely. "More?" he asks, though the way his hands graze along Remi's thighs and the hardness between his legs will already give away Ronin's answer. Gods, even the sight of the alchemist like this is enough to drive him wild, and his hips rock forward almost playfully, testing at what else they might be doing with their time.
THE DARK STAR
and continue fighting
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Awash in sensation such that the world seemS to consist only of the places that Ronin is touching him, Remi can feel all of his muscles tensing and simultaneously releasing along with the Star's ministrations. Through half-lidded eyes, the alchemist looks down the length of his body, utterly transfixed by the sight of Ronin between his thighs and the way his husband's blue eyes seem to darken with laughter at each pass of his tongue.

"More." Remi hisses in agreement, though one of his hands has released the bedding to reach for Ronin's shoulder. "More." He clarifies, fingertips tensing and pulling against the Star as Remi wordlessly pleads for the thing they've agreed not to do. Hips shifting slightly, Remi's feet anchor themselves flat on the mattress to make it easier to drape one of his calves over Ronin's back to give the Star an encouraging nudge.

"Kiss me.."
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:
Remi's encouragement is enough to have Ronin's breath stuttering in his throat, and he leans in to indulge the alchemist's requests without any hesitation. Their lips meet in sweetness and passion, one of Ronin's hands still gripping his husband's thigh while the other braces himself upright over him. Their position presses the head of his cock so tantalisingly against Remi that he's forced to break the kiss just to keep his nerve, gasping a note of anticipation against the other man's lips.

Even here he feels as though he needs to make sure that they want to do this, but gods, if they decide to stop now Ronin honestly doesn't know what would happen. "I love you," he whispers to Remi instead, urging himself a little further forward, enough to part his lips in a gasp of pleasure that seems to crackle through him like lightning. "Gods, it's been so long since I felt you like this."
THE DARK STAR
and continue fighting