without you things go hazy
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
walked out this morning and i wrote down this song.
i just can't remember who to send it to
Remi can't help but smile against his husband's lips as the Star rises. It's a sweet display as much as it's one that screams of just how changed the two men have become, that Ronin is able to so effortlessly keep Remi plastered against him. "I do not think I have ever seen this particular fairytale in any of Vai's books, but..." Carrying very little if the kiss he presses against his husband's lips causes them to plummet down the stairs or trip against a doorframe, Remi hugs the Star all the tighter before pulling away. "...you are absolutely the one I would want to end up with, by the last page."

With fingers turned to feathers Remi strokes the muscles that run down Ronin's neck into his upper back, nodding distractedly. "I have half a mind to go and speak to him myself but...I think that would just set this whole thing rolling all over again." And unlike Ronin, Remi would like to do a fair amount more than just removing Nate's spine.

With a growl of satisfaction that reverberates through his chest, Remi concedes with a dimpled smile. "Alright. Well, why don't you make us a coffee and then I can show you something I have been working on downstairs." Shifting that there might be a real hawk that perches above the Star's ink to facilitate the coffee-making process, whether or not the pair make it downstairs, whether or not they find each other tangled up in bedsheets is anyone's guess.

~FIN
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.