outrageous fortune
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
i will be coming back
As Seren speaks, at last it feels as though any residual guilt the Star has been carrying around can be let go. Their daughter is grown up, whole and healthy and doing well, and she carries no resentment towards him. He might have stepped forward at that point, but he won't interrupt Safrin's farewells, standing politely by as motther and daughter embrace. "No--" he says suddenly, shaking his head to Seren - she doesn't have to go and wait anywhere, as far as he is concerned. "No, I mean... it can wait, for another time. This is more important."

With a smile that's as grateful to his goddess as it is thrilled to see Seren, Ronin finds himself shocked all over again; not at the mention of Kamaria so much as the idea that she might be staying. "Are you... will you not be leaving for the stars again?" he asks. "I - no, I mean, of course I'll take you. Sunjata and Kamaria should be visiting Stormbreak once the monsoon season is over anyway..."
in a phrase to cut these lips
i love you
RONIN

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
every bait and switch was a work of art
'Another time.' Safrin agrees.

Her fingertips walk along from one of Seren's shoulders to the other, before the goddess pulls her daughter into another hug. "I will be with you always. Remember that." She whispers softly. Gazing down at her, Safrin's eyes full of resplendent adoration and joy, she smiles. Tilting her gaze somewhere to look upon Ronin, the herald raises her chin slightly, looking softly triumphant. You see now part of what all this was for, don't you?

"You come speak with me soon and we'll figure out your clothes." Turning back to look at Seren, Safrin tilts her head playfully to the side. "And you still have some things needed to coax out a dragon, mmm?" Pressing another kiss to her daughter's forehead, it's with laughter and starlight both that Safrin disappears into the night.
you're the one prize i'd cheat to win
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1897
Oh, empty my heart
There could never be enough hugs, or kisses, or love conveyed with her mother. Even though they had shared far more than their alotted time together already, and although Safrin would indeed be watching it just would not be the same. Would that Seren could spend the rest of her days just like this, wrapped in the goddess' arms. But there was another parent who had been robbed of that very same amount of time. For all the reasons given, real or imagined, this was the simple truth. And it wasn't right.

"I'll remember." gave her mother a final tight hug before stepping back, and nodded in response to Ronin's question. "Yes," she confirmed with a reassuring smile. "I'm staying." No more take-backs, no more safekeeping. Seren had learned all she could from the stars for now, and some things not even Safrin could protect her from forever.

Laughing at the last reminder, the girl waved her mother goodbye. A heartbeat she allowed herself to feel the loss as the goddess' presence faded... then she turned back and laughed as she finally - finally - gave her father a long overdue embrace.
"I really missed you, father," she murmured. "Tell me everything that's happened while I was gone?"

They had so much to catch up on. But at least there was time now.

- Fin
I've got to make room for this feeling
SEREN
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.