Hotaru
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
BABE, THERE'S SOMETHING TRAGIC ABOUT THIS
Hotaru,

While that may be true, you're still showing those virtues to me so as far as I'm aware, that's just how you are. However, if you do only show kindness to beautiful girls who endear you with letters and gifts, then I'll have to work hard to remain the only one. I thought you might agree. I'll hopefully learn just how unchaste you are.

We're close now, chérie. Won't have to wait much longer. I suppose I'll have to be satisfied with your last letter until we meet. My clients typically don't do much talking until after and then it's only to get whatever they're dealing with off their chest. Not to woo me or make me blush as you seem to be intent on doing. I look forward to seeing what exactly the finer things include. You've captured my interest to say the least.

It seems I'll be stuck in Stormbreak until the Skyport is repaired in Torchline, but Ronin has already started on the repairs and they shall hopefully be completed quickly. It cannot come soon enough. As they days go on I can't help but wonder how your lips might feel against mine or how easily my hand will run over your skin. I have plenty to keep me distracted for the time being. However, I can agree that it will be all the sweeter when we are finally allowed our chance to indulge.

You truly are a wicked woman, aren't you? Perhaps I'll let you persuade me into doing so. We'll just have to wait and see.

I'll see you soon.

Yours,

Maeve
SOMETHING SO PRECIOUS ABOUT THIS
Maeve