whiskey, smoke and aces high
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
"Then I don't think I can go wrong, can I?" Ronin murmurs with a small but earnest smile, as if Remi's belief in him is all he needs to start working on this in earnest. He's so wrapped up in his show-and-tell that he nearly stumbles as his hip is nudged, clasping the musician all the closer to keep steady. "Maybe that's part of the reason I chose this one, in the end," he admits. He enjoys the drive to and from work across the bridge, but having a studio space right next door is definitely a bonus. An even bigger bonus given how close to Remi's place it is.

"Do you want to help me with the wall?" he asks with a flash of a smile, nodding at the spraypaint stacked in one corner. "You might need to take off that sweater though. I doubt it'll come out looking the same colour otherwise." And maybe he's trying to get Remi's shirt off. Maybe.
show me your darkness.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
bandcamp
A lot's been changin' lately and I can't tell
If it's me or if it's everybody else
"You can hang a sock on the door if you don't want to be disturbed. Isn't that how it works?" Remi asks without context; in his mind he's imagining bringing Ronin coffee and donuts and horribly greasy food with loads of carbs that the mechanic is sure to love. But he's also thinking of those moments

'Help you—oh." Looking at the spray paint like it's some sort of foreign entity, Remi blinks several times before shooting Ronin a flat stare. "You have no idea the mistake you're making." He warns, before reaching behind his shoulder blades to tug off his sweater. Below is a white shirt with quite bold and dark lettering on it, saying: PLOT. It builds character. Folding the sweater into an unhappy rectangle, Remi folds his arms (definitely not flexing as he does so), and raises a brow in Ronin's direction. "Are you going to paint in the leather jacket, or is this like strip-spray paint?"
we're only human but w?'ve got hands and hearts and noses
So stop and sm?ll the fuckin' roses
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
"Something like that," Ronin grins as he approaches the paint cans, separating them out automatically into a colour palette that seems to suit the forest theme he's got going on. "There are no mistakes when it comes to this. Haven't you ever watched Bob Ross? Just happy little accidents, Remi." He scrunches his nose endearingly, straightening up and not bothering to hide the way he watches as the other man relieves himself of his sweater. He's expecting the bad pun t-shirts by now, and afford himself a private little smile to know he's right and there was one lurking under there.

"I can make it into strip spray paint," he offers, though he's already shrugging out of the jacket, leaning to pick up a couple of shades of green once he's folded it out of the way with Remi's sweater. "Just remember if you start spraying me, it doesn't come off all that easy. And I'll retaliate, so you could be green for your next show." He offers him the darker shade of green.
show me your darkness.