[Seasonal Event] Boy Problems
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
Tell me little dear if you've only lived here,
have you ever really lived at all?

Sam had to doubt his earlier convictions when Phoebe doubled down on the fact that she had never been touched by a man. He supposed she was young, but still...she was pretty with soft hair, and he'd seen how teenagers tended to grab for each other. He'd met the woman in the Rathskeller who had been about the same age but seemed very keen. "Maybe you should...hm. Well...there's a l-lot of new Outlanders. Maybe one of them will be...for you."

Well, he supposed it was now confirmed that Remi did only like men, but the other advice was somewhat generic. But Sam still smiled and nodded. "It was...a-always going to be inside and private. I do not...I c-couldn't do it in front of people."

Reaching out to stroke the head of a Luxere, he looked back to Phoebe with a shy smile. "Thank you. F-for the help. You didn't have to." With his problems for the moment dealt with, his mind went to simple curiosity." Um...at the m-midwife clinic, is everyone there...usually happy? To b-be having a baby?" Personally, he couldn't imagine anything worse.

Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
I know I am good at something, I just haven't found it yet
"Maybe." she said with a small smile. But she doubted it. Of course, she wasn't going to say that, not what she was trying to give Sam a brighter outlook. If she had some semblance of hope then he should too after all. "Or perhaps I will meet a Natural boy. We can't know what the future holds, just hope that it is brighter than today." Phoebe said in a chipper tone. Same seemed the sort of fellow that needed a bit more chipperness in his life. Chipper was something she could do with ease.

Phoebe smiled back at him and nodded a little. "Of course. I am always happy to help." she said, offering her assistance in the future as well. A nervous fellow like him could certainly use it. "Yes. Usually. Though there are always circumstances that can make it less exciting." she said. Miscarriages, still births, when the mother died...or if the baby was unwanted or unexpected. There were as many reasons for excitement as there were reasons for sadness at times in her profession.

But she had intruded on his time too long and slowly slid off the wall. "Thank you for letting me enjoy the Luxere with you...and it was good to meet you. Truly, if there is anything I can ever help you with, even if it is just to talk, let me know." she said with a warm smile, before giving the reindeer one last little pat and heading back to town.