the road to ruin
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
but if you're broken
Aurelia takes a few things to help out without any protest, glancing over the containers with curiosity. But it's not like she actually wants to try them. No, not her. That couldn't be her. Or so she tells herself, and yet... there's a tug at her sense of adventure.

Her gaze flashes across the waves to Jack as he explains their effects, and she offers him a devilish, toothy grin. "Fuck me up, huh? Sounds like my kinda party," she jokes. Because it is a joke, Jack.

At the very pointed question of considering herself special, Aurelia's grin fades and she hesitates in her steps before lurching after him. "Ah, you know, maybe sometimes," she answers, which isn't really an answer, and maybe her fluster is showing, "when I want to be." She clears her throat awkwardly and suddenly carves through the water ahead of him.

"Let's get going!" Before she agrees to something impulsive, which wouldn't be beyond her.

FIN!
you don't have to stay broken
Aurelia
code credits go to Skylark!<3