once a beginner
open
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1897
Seren

She had forgotten all about the dishes. If not for Locke's fastidiousness, they would have been left to litter the common room until morning, where someone inevitably would have cursed them for it. Now, at the belated realization, Seren was left with the awkward relief of one who sort of wanted to help, but also was very grateful that she didn't have to move more than absolutely necessary.

"No, that's fine. I know the way. But, well, if you need to find me for some reason, it's the single room down the third corridor. Near the officers quarters." Only recently had she become aware of how much of a luxury it was to have a room all to herself. Most of the others doubled up, at the very least. Her father had apprently found a loophole in their agreement not to treat her special.

Waiting until he was done, Seren took the opportunity to lean up and pat the man on the head. Too awkward to attempt kisses - even a peck on the cheek felt daring - she nevertheless craved some form of gesture beyond words. "Good night, Locke. Thanks for the cookies, and the tea. I'll see you around, yeah?" Tomorrow, she hoped. And perhaps even every day.

Alas, adventures and plans would set them on different paths all too soon. But Seren did not know that as she waved and slipped off towards her room. She was only happy.

- FIN
It's written in the stars above
Exactly who we are is just enough
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.