Dying To Bring You Down To Me
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
NATE
we've been living on a fault line
and for a while you were all mine
Brows lift in surprise as feathers spread over the attuned’s shoulders, his neck, poking through his hair. It takes Nate a moment to put two and two together, to realize the state Hes managed to get Sunjata into so easily. ”I want you you to keep trying.” The words are velvety soft, tempered by warmth that very nearly hides the command lingering there. He’s teasing, obviously, but there is something intoxicating about hearing Sunjata gush about him.

His mark is made without fuss, the ascended rising up once again to stare down at his husband. I know you do. Nate hums, licking his lips slowly, cleaning away the splash of red there. His electric gaze drops to Sunjata’s throat as it bobs, his eye fluttering and snapping back up to the attuned’s face. The hand around the horn pushes and pulls, dragging him this way and that, until he’s settled into whatever arbitrary pose Nate wants, until he can face the fullness of Nate’s stare. You only make things harder on yourself though.

Claws drag from where they sit on Sunjata’s hips inward, towards his untouched cock. Nates gaze doesn’t shift, seems to only grow heavier, more lustful, as a dangerous fingertip traces some nonsense pattern low on Sunjata’s belly, then dips to gently drag along the length of his cock. Do you want me to touch you Sunny?
i've spent a lifetime, giving you my heart
i swear that i'll be yours forever,
'til forever falls apart
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
if the tide takes california, i'm so glad i got to hold ya
Yeah?” He breathes the question as if it’s something he could absolutely do. His breathing picks up with the feeling of the sharp mark that Nate has left on his skin, with the blood that bubbles to the surface, with the way it draws out his shifts in such a way that Sunjata tries to swallow and temper it down. He’s helpless to respond right now, though, as the hand buried in his hair and wrapped around his horn, directing him this way and that until he can finally spy Nate’s face fully.

A low rumbling chuckle leaves the Attuned’s throat, Sunjata pushing back against the hands that hold him down to shift his hips a bit to draw Nate’s attention. I’m counting on that, Skatjie. He purrs, half lidded already in how long it’s been since he’s been able to see Nate above him like this, with nothing but love and desire and possessiveness on the forefront of their minds. “Gods, you look so fucking good…” He purrs, breathy and smoky as Nate’s question is aired, as that dangerous, claw tipped hand approaches closer to his aching, throbbing cock.

Of course I do.” He murmurs softly, sucking in a sharp breath when the finger drags against the length of his cock. I want you to touch me. I want you to fuck me. He sends over mentally, shivering with anticipation. I want to feel you shiver when your teeth are buried in my neck… He sends along with the thought of it, a brief glimpse of the sensation Nate will inevitably bring him. “I just want to see how far you’ll go to get me to beg.” He offers hoarsely, his gaze flickering to the slit pupils of his dragon shift, the tongue that runs again along his lower lip suddenly becoming forked as it drags languidly.
and if the sky falls from heaven above
oh i know i had the best time falling into love
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
NATE
Nate can’t help but preen, tipping his head this way and that and sparing a hand to push his hair back, letting it frame his face. I only pretty myself up for you Sunny.

Of course. Of course. Nate laughs and let’s his hand flatten, fingers curling loosely around Sunjata’s cock and stroking it lazily. ”You know, I think we might need to take a uh... diplomatic trip to the Grounds soon.” Hips roll again, accompanied by the remembered feeling of skin on skin. I want to fuck you. Leaning in, Nate catches that forked tongue between his teeth, an amused hum leaving him.

The entrapment melts into a rough, breathless kiss, a groan slipping from Nate. His hand starts to pick up speed, shifting from teasing to demanding in a breath. It’s easy to feel the smirk that spreads over the ascendeds lips, easier still when his lips drag along Sunjata’s jaw, dark, uneven marks sucked into bronze skin. Not quite the same as a bite, but it certainly holds the same possessive meaning.
'til forever falls apart
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
I’m honored, Nate. He purrs back with a half smirk that forms on his face. Of course, it melts as soon as he’s captured Nate’s attention, a shuddering breath leaving him as his husband laughs, as he feels the way Nate’s hand flattens and curls around his cock, stroking lazily in ways that have Sunjata aching more. “Yeah?” He asks audibly before his breath hitches with the roll of Nate’s hips, a flush creeping along his neck and shoulders, splotching through the dark lines of ink and the pale raised scars that traverse across his skin.

Nate catches the Attuned’s tongue between his teeth and Sunjata snorts his soft laugh, a hiccuped sound as Nate’s lips crash into his. I want that... So fucking badly. He sends mentally, still fighting against the holographic arms that hold him down, his hips bucking a fraction with a mind of their own as Nate’s hand picks up speed, a muffled moan leaving his lips as Nate’s kisses trail his jaw and neck.

He can feel the smirk and yet all he can do is tilt his head to give Nate more space, to growl with the sensation Nate brings him, of the sharp soreness of the marks left behind, and still those teeth are so far from being buried into his neck like he wants. His back arches a fraction, trying to use his body to push Nate down to him when he realizes he has another way he could try. The dragon wings appear along his spine as he arches, giving room for them to unfurl and push around the blanket to curl around Nate, a greedy need to press Nate against him harder.
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
NATE
Every noise and movement he can tease from Sunjata is like a symphony, a memory that Nate wants to scratch into his disk until it never fades. I know you do darling. Every part of Nate seems to sing that he wants to give it to his husband, wants to fulfill that need right now. This is what they have for the moment though, and he wouldn’t give it up for anything, not even the walk to the Grounds.

His shoulders roll against the sudden pressure against him, a heady chuckle leaving Nate. ”You really are desperate for me, aren’t you Sunny?” Hands slip away from Sunjata’s cock to his his hips on the same moment as fangs sink into his skin. Nate tries to turn his own truck against his husband, flooding the bond with the electric heat that coils in his spine with the bite. Two sets of hands hold Sunjata down now, hard enough around his hips that there will be bruises later, from fingers and the desperate motion of the ascendeds hips both.
'til forever falls apart
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
He wants this memory etched into his mind, of waking up with Nate’s hands on him, of the relief that’s settled so heavily into his bones that he doesn’t know whether he can stand anymore. He certainly hand right now with the weight of his husband pressing against him, with the bulk and brawn of the Ascended that keeps him pushed down, keeps his hands bound and his mind working for any alternatives he can use to his advantage. The wings are a nice touch and Sunjata settles quickly as their leathery edges press against Nate’s back.

He wants to snort an amused comment to him but he can’t. His lips part, sucking in a sharp breath as Nate’s hands move. “I—” It’s cut off with the subsequent teeth that sink into his neck, with the pleasure that rises and has him groaning into the darkness of their room. Always am. He moans mentally too. The wings that push down against Nate work with the rhythm of his hips. And Sunjata thinks he might be able to manage it, but he’s a liar for even thinking it. Because his mind and body is on fire, the sensation rebounded through the connection with the attuned bond, along with the bite that floods his system and has him wanting to press his head back, to offer more of his already bruising neck to his husband, already panting with a sheen of sweat that beads along his skin and tangles in the bit of blood on his chest.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
NATE
Nate arches into the hot, leathery weight bearing down on him, soaking up every pound of pressure, half wishing he could bruise just for proof of this morning. With a trembling groan, the ascended breaks away from the bite, his chest heaving with stolen breath for the half second before he sinks down again, leaving more bruising marks under his heavy lips. He drags his way across the expanse of Sunjata’s throat slowly, compared to the rhythm of his hips and squeezing hands. Finally, he reaches the racing pulse on the other side, some innate sense of symmetry making these scars perfect mirrors, evidence of a deep, desperate hunger.

Finally those hands around Sunjata’s wrists flicker away, reappearing around his hips so Nate’s truer hands can roam. One creeps upwards, dragging nails through the short crop of curls, the thumb stroking the thin patch of skin between scar and cheekbone. The other slips between them again, wrapping around Sunjata’s cock to stroke in time with the quick, desperate motion of his hips. I can’t keep my hands off you. Nate jokes, a deep growl rumbling in his chest in time with the words, his mouth too full to do the whole job.

He’s not even sure if he’s racing for the cliff in Sunjata or himself, not even sure if he’s going to stop when they reach it. Wouldn’t it be perfect to plummet forever, together? Couldn’t he hold them in that place just a breath longer than they belong?
'til forever falls apart
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
His body is going to be marked, bruised and wonderful. Reminders of the first morning they can touch, reminders that everything was going to work out between them and he doesn’t have to worry about it any longer. Nate’s decided to stay, evident in the way their bodies press together, in the marks pressed to his skin, in the scars that’ll be left behind. Luckily for Nate, though, the bite has distracted him from trying to press up against the arms that hold him back, the groan breaking out of his throat that’s desperate and needy.

Gods—” He manages audibly and mentally, a fraction before the next bite streaks through him like lightning and his heart thunders again, that edge growing closer as Nate’s teeth are buried in and it’s all Sunjata’s wanted since this started. It drives him wild and reckless, even more so as Nate’s hands shift and Sunjata’s wrists are free, free to rise and lower to Nate’s spine and neck, to drag his fingers through dark curls and press Nate’s mouth to his neck further in case he’d thought about pulling away.

You have enough of them. He tries to jest in return, hips trembling with the automatic thrust as Nate’s hand wraps around his cock, the sharp inhale of a hitched breath. And it’s too much, it’s overwhelming and incredible and Sunjata doesn’t even realize how close to falling over the edge he’s gotten until it’s there and his fingers tighten in Nate’s hair, grip along his shoulder tightly enough to bruise if Nate could, as a moan tears through his throat as he trembles and breaks.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
NATE
Feels like I need more. Nate sinks into the warm embrace of newly freed hands on him like a drowning man finally accepting the force of the ocean. Impossible to deny, for how much he wants it, for how much he’d fought. Synapses fire in a dizzying electric sensation, one that Nate shares as well, cooling around his head and his neck and holding him in place easily.

Nate feels the snap in his husband, the pieces cracking, crumbling. He echoes it with a moan that rumbles through his chest, following the clenching by path of Sunjata’s fingers. But he doesn’t slow, doesn’t pull away. Not right away, at least. He pushes and teases, slows the bruising force of his hips and the pressure of his hand without pulling away.

It feels like an eternity before he pulls away properly, teeth slipping out of the attuned, replaced by form kisses, by unintelligible mumbles where every other word sounds like love. Even Nate’s mind can’t muster up anything sensible, just a pulse, a heartbeat that has only just started up again. He doesn’t move, can’t yet, with the way Sunjata’s hands are clenched in his hair, but he doesn’t want to either, wants to stretch this moment into something long and perfect and impossible to forget.

It’s their second chance, their new beginning. It’s them, whole again.
'til forever falls apart
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
He can’t respond to his husband as he trembles and snaps, cracks and breaks. Instead, all he can do is cling to him, letting the sensation wash over him and fill in all the holes that had been left by his own actions and the holes of being unable to touch his husband. So for now, for now he’s whole and he clings to the feeling of it when the feeling of the bruises start to wash over the euphoria of before and Nate’s pulling back from his neck, pressing kisses and mumbles of love and everything else Sunjata imagines in between.

His hands loosen in Nate’s hair, just a fraction, dragging the curls back before Sunjata’s panting and pressing Nate to him, unfolding the wings that have pressed against Nate’s back to droop across the bed. He sucks down a long breath, trying to get his heartbeat to even out, before he’s leaning back into the bed, nuzzling his head in so that he can catch Nate’s lips in a breathless kiss. I love you so fucking much. He hums mentally, not wanting to let go ever again.

He knows they’ll have to, but he’ll cling to him for as long as possible, holding onto the realization that they can touch and begin again, and it’s almost too many emotions to keep a hold on. So he falters, pulling away from the kiss with a hiccupping sound, one that breaks into a soft, gentle laugh. “I missed you.” He says hoarsely, aloud, letting the laugh rake through him as his hands lower down Nate’s back, roaming over thick muscles.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
NATE
Horns seem to only make his scalp that much more sensitive, tingles following the tug of Sunjata’s fingers. Nate doesn’t want to shift, not in the least, but the promise of his husbands lips is enough to entice him into shifting just slightly, a lazy, satiated hunger in the pressure of his lips.

”I missed you too.” Nate laughs softly, a soft groan catching the tail end of his words. ”You can be rougher than that.” A holographic hand appears and reaches back, increasing the pressure of the attuned’s grip. I’m not made of glass Sunny. The staticky touch fizzles away again as claws and scales fade from Nate’s hands, soft fingers pressing tightly against Sunjata as he shifts them, leaning back with the attuned bundled against his chest.

As soon as they’re settled again, Nate smooths his fingers along the very base of leathery wings, stroking along them distractedly.
'til forever falls apart
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
His hands drag through Nate’s hair, along the edge of horns, moving to press down Nate’s back as he nuzzles his head in and catches a kiss that’s reciprocated just as lazily, just as contently as his own. And they shift slightly with it, Sunjata pulling away but remaining close enough that he can continue to run his hands over his husband’s skin, as if he’s recommitting the curves and dips of Nate’s body to memory once again.

Mm, true.” Sunjata rumbles, humming a soft laugh with the sensation of the crackling, staticky hand that presses his grip tighter, presses his fingers more intensely along his husband’s skin. The hands rise, now, moving toward Nate’s shoulders as they readjust and Nate tucks him in against his chest, Sunjata’s head nestling easily there. His wings flex and flare with the sensation of Nate’s hands, Sunjata’s own pressing a bit harder along Nate’s chest. “How did you know that it wasn’t going to hurt today?” He asks idly, shifting a bit to prop his chin up on Nate’s shoulder, letting his steel gaze linger along the panes of his husband’s face as his wings droop over the two of them like a large, leathery blanket.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
NATE
A sweet content hum leaves Nate as he leans into the pressure at his scalp, at the base of his stolen horns. After subsisting on barely there sensation, deadened twice over with blankets and gloves and thick clothing, the feeling of his hands on Sunjata, of Sunjata’s hands on him, it’s enough to open a raw, oozing vein of desperate, clingy love.

”Oh, that uh... that bit was easy.” Theres a kind of cavalier casualness in his tone, a shrug rolling over Nate’s shoulders. ”It didn’t hurt when I tested it this morning so... I knew.” A little laughs huffs out of him with the admission, his arms tightening again in a short squeeze. Pressing his cheek in against his husbands forehead, Nate sighs. ”I’m just glad we’re past it now.”

He could stay like this forever, a tight embrace, but there’s so much time to make up for, so many things beyond sitting in bed that he’d missed this last season. D’you want breakfast sonskyn? Nate wants to cook, a feeling shared in more feelings than words, distant coffee smell and warm morning light.
'til forever falls apart
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
It’s a vein of love that’s reciprocated in the way that Sunjata seems to sink heavily over the demigod, something that drifts idly through the attuned bond with glimpses and strikes of happiness and content, paired with the low electric buzz of excitement for what this means. “Tested…?” He half hums, half questions, a brow rising before arms tighten around him and his forehead meets Nate’s cheek. There’s a small smile that blossoms there, something tender and sweet, as he presses back into it and closes his eyes. “Me too.

It had felt like ages. It had been ages since they could touch, and it drove him insane. Especially given what had occurred when they realized that they couldn’t – of the horrible things that had happened and the rift that had come between them, the rift that had sent Hotaru off on her own venture to an icy, cold home, something that still sinks in the pit of his stomach.

But he pushes past it for this celebration, this beautiful morning, and Sunjata’s already moving the second the idea is suggested, pushing himself up and grasping for Nate to tug him up wherever he can with him. I’d love breakfast. Something other than pancakes, though, it was the only thing I could cook while you were gone. He sends mentally, paired with a rumble of a laugh as the wings disappear and the horns slink back into his skull. He leans in, pressing a kiss to Nate, before he’s pulling Nate with him so he can put some clothes on, trying desperately to not let go of the contact between them if at all possible.

Once that’s done and he’s tossed some clothes at Nate, too (he picks out his favorites, of course), he’s tugging them out of the room and down toward the kitchen with the idea of food and coffee sparking his every movement.