Dying To Bring You Down To Me
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
we've been living on a fault line
and for a while you were all mine
Nate doesn’t care that they’re on the floor, so long as they’re together, wrapped up tight and safe for once. This is going to be a good season, this is going to be their season. He can just feel it.

We’ll talk to the Voice, yea? Soon as I get that shrine fixed, Sunny, we’ll get our future. It’s a promise, dripping with romance and sincerity, with everything Nate is usually to repressed to really let loose with. He’s cracked now, oozing something soft, something only Sunjata seems to ever be able to tease out. “I love you too darling.” It shouldn’t even be possible for Nate to speak, with how tight his throat is, but he manages somehow, a breathless rumble pressing into the attuned’s hair.

It’s impossible to tell exactly how long they stay like that, but the sun has started peeking through the windows properly when Nate suddenly surges to his feet, lifting his husband along with him like he weighs nothing and setting him on the counter. The almost forgotten egg dish is... not burned, but it’s closer to it than anything else, Nate all but pouting as he sets it on the counter.

It’s fine.

It’s all fine. A little extra browning isn’t going to bring him down. Not when he can press himself back into his husbands arms, excited for the day, the week, the months ahead. For their time together.

Done~
i've spent a lifetime, giving you my heart
i swear that i'll be yours forever,
'til forever falls apart