{SE} take a break
Nathaniel Greenhorn
Dragoon

Age: 30 | Height: 6'1 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
VALVYNN - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
'Cause I know my weakness, know my voice
The conversation shifted easily to Wesley as they settled into a booth tucked away in a corner and he hummed, picking up the little paper menu on the end of the table. "He's eleven. Still has plenty of growing up to do." Which was part of why Nathaniel stayed in Stormbreak. Wesley wasn't anywhere near old enough to be left to his own devices. Plus, it wasn't like he could support their mother. She did well enough for herself with her little seamstress job, but it didn't leave a lot of wiggle room. If it wasn't for the fact that their dad left them with the family home things would be a lot harder.

Nathaniel easily returned the man's grin with one of his own before a waitress approached. His stomach growled loudly, reminding him that it was definitely lunch time. He ordered a beer and something that mainly consisted of meat and potatoes before turning her attention back to Eryx, "Lucky for you I have an open spot for a newbie." He winked and his grin morphed into a smirk as he held Eryx's gaze, "You wouldn't be wrong. Born and bred in Stormbreak itself." He chuckled, leaning back and crossing his arms lightly over his chest, "Where were you from before?"
NATHANIEL
Eryx Pennington
Dragoon

Age: 28 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 10 - Int:
LYRA - Mythical - Dragon (Lightning)
Played by: Rosebud Offline
Change author:
ERYX

Eryx didn't want to pry too much into Nathaniel's personal life, though he was certainly curious to learn all that he could about the man. He smiled when he said his brother was eleven. Eryx had been the middle child back home with an older sister and a younger brother, his own brother was fifteen but he instantly brought up the image of his brother at age 11 and it made him smile and his heart ached.

When the waitress came over he simply told her he'd have the same as Nathaniel, not even bothering to look at the menu. He wasn't really here for the food anyway, even if he was hungry. "Very lucky indeed," he said with a grin, resting his elbows on the table and his chin in his hands as he smirked at Nathaniel's wink. It was easier to act more at ease when they were in a quiet, semi-private corner booth.

"It's called Ternove. I lived in the Kingdom of Doren. It was the right in the center of everything and people tend to think that way about themselves there, like they should be the center of attention." he said with a little chuckle. He missed home of course, but he felt like he could actually be himself here more than he had ever been able to there.
To live
will be an awfully big adventure
Nathaniel Greenhorn
Dragoon

Age: 30 | Height: 6'1 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
VALVYNN - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
'Cause I know my weakness, know my voice
Despite his seemingly bad boy attitude, Nathaniel listened closely to what the other man had to say, a smile on his lips as he leaned his chin into the palm of his hand. With a spark in his eyes, glinting mischievously as his smile morphed into a smirk, "And you don't like to be the center of attention, huh? Color me surprised." He teased, tossing the other new recruit a wink as he straightened up just as their drinks were delivered. Picking up his glass, Nathaniel went to take a deep drink just as the door opened, one of his fellow recruits looking around frantically for a moment before his eyes landed on the blonde.

”Nathaniel! Ronin wanted to see you. Something about a bone monster and training? I don’t know, but it sounded important.” Kaine gave him an apologetic look and the man heaved a sigh, turning his attention back at Eryx, ”Sorry… Looks like I don’t get a break after all. Put your drink on my tab. I’ll see you when I get back.” With one final wink and smile, Nathaniel slipped from the booth and followed after Kaine. It was really too bad that the young soldier wasn’t ever going to make it home.

~FIN
NATHANIEL