transparent soul
noah!
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA

Aisha had wandered from the citadel's market area and the guildhall inn to Snowcloak, cobbled streets slowly became further shrouded in ice and longheat slush the farther out she went. She wandered, exploring the hunter's district but not without reason, she was searching for Noah, the attuned hunter and Halovian native. A friendly visit, to exchange plans for the guild, the hunts to be had. Maybe a drink or two to catch up over, it'd been a moment since she'd simply had a spontaneous adventure with a friend.

One of these houses was his, she wasn't sure how exactly she would find Noah's but she determined that eventually a certain inclination might reveal itself. She stopped when she noticed a pair of boots that might have been his, resting next to a wooden door frame.
i'm the king of your dreams if you want me
i can lead you if you need me baby
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 9 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 46 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
Nothing ever comes without a consequence or cost

Again, Noah had not been expecting any visitors. If the last few weeks had taught him anything, it was that he needed to have a pot of water on for tea at almost all times, because people were coming to his house in droves it felt like. He was not displeased at this fact, it was just surprising to him. Even when his parents were alive they were not entertainers. People usually only came to visit his home to seek his father's help on a hunt or some healing from his mother. He did not remember them ever having parties or get togethers, much to Ezekiel's chagrin. His younger brother could have partied for days. His last visitor knocked on his door before he was privy to their presence, but this time Noah stepped through his own threshold to see Aisha standing in the street, looking rather lost. "Hey," Noah called out to her, "What brings you down here?"

NOAH OLSON
Aisha Khai

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
AISHA

It was a good thing that Aisha hadn't dismissed the boots and continued on, she'd almost done just that before Noah had opened the door and appeared before her. Now, seeing the boots next to those he wore now, she gave a smile of satisfaction at her sleuthing skills. At his question she tipped her head just slightly and offered a point his direction. "Looking for you, Mr Olson," she hummed, walking nearer with a friendly gait.

"Thought it'd been a while, wanted to catch up and maybe discuss some future hunts for the guild?" she asked as she came to a stop before him, hands on her hips.
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:

A smile broke out across Noah's features, breaking the ice his neutral expression held. He laughed, a soft, chesty laugh. "Well I hope I can fulfill whatever it is you seek from me." He offered a playful wink, the warmth of Aisha's presence nearly instantly breaking down any cold walls that Noah held up by nature. He rolled his hands in a "come hither" gesture and turned to go back into his house. "I was collected some snow for tea, as luck would have it."

With his back turned to Aisha, Noah looked around for where Korbin had perched himself. He knew that, once the woman saw the raven, her attention would instantly shift to him. He swallowed, hoping once more that the presence of someone else would not stir the raven into a fit. He tried not to draw any attention to what he was doing, but he moved swiftly towards the open hearth with a roaring fire to start the water to boil.

NOAH OLSON
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KORBIN
A raucous crow, a rootless tree
A coiled adder, night-old ice
Perched upon the back rest of a chair, the raven had looked up at the sound of voices from outside. Blue eyes watched the door with a tense wariness, beak cracked open as if making ready to voice some protest.

From the bond came nothing. Closed off, on guard, the silence of its mind was almost too pointed. Like a mute scream, where a whisper might have sufficed. As feathers ruffled in the cold draft, they caught on the bandage around one of the wings. It was stark against the black plumage, and had clearly been picked at by the sharp beak.
A racing stallion who has wrenched a leg,
Are never safe: let no man trust them.
Aisha Khai

Change author:
AISHA

"I'm sure you will," she hummed a reply, warmed in turn by his joy. Aisha followed his beckon, past the threshold and into the Olson house. Not somewhere she'd been before, it was well lit and far warmer than outside, evidence of Noah's activities boiled and steamed above the fire. "Lucky me," came her playful response.

The light of the fire had initially drawn her attention, Noah's movement and the water her poured. It was what waited in the dark that drew the smile from her face. Those blue eyes reflected the flickering of embers, the rest was pitch and bound plumage. She felt no energy and heard no noise in the attuned bond, she'd been entirely unaware until she saw him, then that empty static was so potent, so tangible that it burned and stung tears in her eyes.

With a hardened frown the woman turned to Noah, "You found him." Her voice was quiet, as though she was frightened that the raven might flutter away, or worse, send her away and break her heart again.
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Change author:

With his back still turned on Aisha, Noah watched the bird as he prepared two cups of tea. Aisha was the one that had reignited the hope in Noah's chest to seek out the raven, the one responsible for sending him on his final hunt. She had seen him on the tundra and he had flown away from her. He hoped now the raven would not. He hoped that he had convinced him that he was safe and wanted here, enough to keep him here.

As Aisha stepped in, and Korbin did not move, Noah finally turned back to the leopardess and handed her a full, steaming mug. "He had been attacked by a fox." Noah regarded the bandage over the one wing. "I couldn't leave my brother out there like that." Noah, and he suspected Korbin, knew full well that Noah would have done all he could do to bring the raven back to the citadel regardless of injuries.

Noah took a sip from his mug, and gestured for Aisha to sit. The hunter used to drink the concoction as a necessity, just to stay warm and keep from being bored of drinking warm water alone or broth. Delphine had developed his taste for all different types of teas blended with fruits and herbs and plants from different territories in Caido. Taking his own seat, Noah set his mug down and inquired of the leopardess, "What can I help you with today/' His voice was pleasant and smooth, the warmth of her presence calling his full attention.

NOAH OLSON
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KORBIN

They spoke about him. Around him. Voices blended and blurred in the raven's ears, rising and falling like wind; but neither intruded upon his mind. That was good. The boy some called Korbin had never really liked that part of the bond; how voices could be projected straight into his head without any way to ward them off. That he - it? holding on to the emptiness of the raven was becoming more difficult - could shut himself off was one thing, but he wished it went both ways.

The raven gazed up at the rafters. Glanced at the woman as she stared at him, and turned away as she did. Restless feet shuffled back and forth on the back of the chair, unease coloring every line of the shift. But the urge to fly did not take over, and the Korbin bird remained seated. For the rest of the visit, he would merely watch. Distant, wary; but present.

It was all that could be asked of him, at this point.

Feel free to skip Korbin from here, and go on with your thread. <3
Young and alone on a long road,
Once I lost my way