(SE) we can just dance to this
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

Her fingers trailing along his skin does little to calm his racing heart. It's fine. They've got that out of their system enough for now. Lounging around naked is fine by him. "You did that one time. Then again, we weren't a thing at that point so it probably felt more scummy than anything.." Also he's pretty sure he didn't remember her name at that point? Weird how much things have changed in the last few months.

"Think she was pregnant more than she wasn't. At least it felt that way." He kind of shrugs it off. That was so long ago. Who knows what she's doing now. He's pretty sure Syd was her last though. Funny how things go. "Figured I'd have a kid by now but I don't think I do.." The perks of being a man? Maybe. "Not like on purpose but you know. It just happens sometimes." Very eloquent Locke.

"Yeah, tell me about how your Frey thing went.. I think in hindsight we should've made a cream pie.." You know, for the joke.. He shifts a little under her, trying to get comfy. "Did you get to fuck a god?" Even if she did, he can still make her cum so that's fine, right?
I know I was born and I know that I'll die
The in-between is mine
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Oh she absolutely did hat one time. Could he blame her? Maeve wrinkles her nose, chewing on her bottom lip as she looks at him from beneath her lashes. "It felt more condescending than anything. I was having a bad day, though." She admits, shrugging her shoulders as well as she can with the way she's laying on top of him. That was before he came to see her. Before they had their fall out. Before they said they would try. Before they actually tried. So much has happened since that first meeting and Maeve sometimes can't even believe it herself.

"I'm sure that must have been hard for you, though. Having to help take care of all of them." Maeve murmurs, expression softening as she regards him in the soft light filtering from the windows. The flames dance across his skin, casting him in a warm glow and she can't help thinking that he looks handsome like this. "Really? I didn't think you'd let that kind of thing happen." Maeve tells him honestly, brows lifting towards her hairline in surprise before she's offering him another shrugs, "I get what you mean, though. It's common in my line of work. Sometimes I'm amazed that I haven't had any accidents myself." Guess you could say she's been lucky.

Maeve snorts, waiting for him to stop moving to readjust herself, tangling her legs with his as she gets comfortable. "I did not fuck a god. Frey wasn't all that interested in helping me, honestly. I guess I wasn't their type." It wasn't that exactly. More like Maeve didn't have anything that the herald was interested in. "They seemed to like the cobbler, though."
And I was catching my breath
Staring out an open window
catching my death
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
LOCKE

"I think I was trying to be a little condescending.. That's just the kind of person I am." Except with her? He thinks? He's not sure. Maybe he could stand to tease her a little more. They're still figuring things out and shit's been hard for her. He doesn't want to make it worse.

"I didn't really think about it.. I guess." He shrugs as much as he can with her laying on his chest. He looks down at her, face flushing slightly with the way she's looking at him. He's not used to someone looking at him that way and he's not sure how to feel about it. "Felt good though, like I had purpose.." And then he fucked it up, like he always does. It's fine though. He'll figure it out. "I mean.. Normally I'm good about it. I didn't ask you.. The first time.." Plus, accidents happen. He wonders, though, what she would have done. How all of this would've changed. "Told you.. That you were lucky." At the time she probably didn't feel so lucky but she's gotta see it now right?

"You? Not Frey's type? What.. The fuck? You practically drip sex.." He clicks his tongue, looking down at her. He doesn't see it. If he was Frey, she'd still be at that shrine. Everyone better thank their lucky stars he doesn't have godlike stamina. "That's good, though. The cobbler. Maybe next time I should go. Who knows."
The in-between is mine
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

"Really? I haven't noticed." Maeve teases, sarcasm dripping off of her words and she grinned up at him, wrinkling her nose. He really didn't act that way with her. That much was true, but he did sometimes. Not often enough to really be more than playing. He hadn't recently, but maybe that was because her life has been a fucking wreck.

She hums softly, pressing a kiss against his skin as she snuggled closer, eyes suddenly feeling heavier now that the adrenaline of the morning has worn off. "I'm on something. Normally. Not.. not right now, but I was then." Maeve reassures him, letting her eyes close for a moment as she presses into his warmth, tangling herself up further with him. "Maybe I am lucky in that department at least." She lets her eyes flutter back open, looking at him from beneath her lashes as a slight smile curls on her lips.

"They said my nipples were pretty, but in like an incredibly condescending way? It didn't seem like a compliment at all." Maeve huffs out a laugh, shaking her head as she lays her cheeks against his chest, tugging a blanket over them. "Apparently my request wasn't.. wasn't one they were interested in fulfilling. I didn't have anything I could give them in return." She yawns, eyes slipping shut again as sleep starts to weigh heavy on her, close to pulling her under.
And I was catching my breath
Staring out an open window
catching my death
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Change author:
LOCKE

He pouts at her remark, huffing playfully. Yeah, he can dig this. This easiness between them. It's a lot better than all of the awkwardness they were going through before. It eases into his bones, soaking into his skin and soothing his anxieties. They can float like this, for awhile, until something comes to toss a wrench in it again. And maybe they'll be stronger for it the next time.

She slumps against him, heavier. It's clear she's tired. He is too. He was supposed to only come over for breakfast and check on her and now he's been here most of the day. He sighs softly, tucking away that information. He'd figured as much but he wasn't sure. They still haven't had proper sex but he's content to wait on that until they get home. "That's incredibly stupid of them. You do have pretty nipples though." And if he was feeling more alive, he'd show her just how pretty he thought they were.

Instead he snuggles against her, "Guess that's their loss then.." Maeve would've made a good Frey follower. But for now they need to rest and heal and learn how to move with each other. He finds a blanket they're not laying on and pulls it around them. They can worry about the storms later, for now they can be happy with the rain lulling them to sleep.

-FIN-
The in-between is mine