Personal Quest clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere
Nurse

Age: 37 | Height: 6’1 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Bartholomew

A startled guffaw leaves him as the beam slams into Adam's stomach, eyes wide but mouth smiling. "Shit, sorry dude!" He hustles over to the Ascended, having to bite his lip to at least muffle the continued laughter, because it's fucking funny okay? Like watching a kid fall down. Plus men are admittedly kind of stupid and hurting each other is just part of that. Slapping the man's shoulder, he glances over the Ascended, not quite sure what he's looking for - wires? Shiny goop? - but unable to stop when his medical instincts kick in. "Y'need my jacket man? I dunno if you can overheat, but it'll keep the sun offa ya." Better than the funky hat he's got on maybe. Reluctant as Bart is to part with his jacket, it's not like the man will wander off mid-demo (hopefully).

Whether or not the women are successful in rallying other workers, Bart squeezes Adam's shoulder and takes a new look at the building debris to try and come up with a better plan. He still isn't sure this can be done with human hands, but if his ancestors or some shit managed the opposite over the years, why not right? Searching out a hammer, he begins to pull apart the debris to make it easier to manage if nothing else. Prying apart nails and ripping up siding into smaller chunks.

- - -

Bart uses a hammer to start prying nails out to separate debris into smaller, more manageable chunks.
They say I need therapy 'Cause I've got no symmetry
but maybe I just don't fit in
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:

Well, all chances of looking cool while using his power were dashed; Adam made a rather undignified cough/choke sound as he was slammed back into the wall by the wood and though he felt no pain from it, still yelled: "Ah, you bastard!" Once he'd stood up and made sure nothing was broken though, he gave Bart a wave at his apology; it was easier to forgive when he didn't actually need to breathe or feel his nerves.

As for the jacket...he looked it over with judgemental eyes, Adam ever the fashion conscious rogue, and shook his head. "No thanks. It'll be okay. I uh, I'll just. Stick to this corner." He was wearing his usual black ensemble anyway (the perfect colour to absorb the heat, yay) that covered him from head to foot; it was just his neck and face that were in danger...and his deep 'V' of revealed chest, but he was willing to pay the price to look hot.

Bart began to rip out nails and Adam reached out for the nearest chunk of whatever (darting his hand in and out of the light as quickly as he could) then tried basically the same technique as before but in a lazier fashion, laying it on the ground before him then smashing down on it with one very heavy foot.

--
(Hi sorry feel free to nudge me on discord when I'm needed next time)

Adam swings one gravity-increased foot down on debris on the ground in the hopes of smashing it up into smaller bits.

adam
Mistreat your Altar Boys long enough and this is what you get
Sad and angry... can't learn how to behave
Still won't know how in the darkness of the grave
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Maeve gives Seren a soft smile, smoothing her hand over the girls head before pressing a kiss to where she hit it, "Don't worry. Even if you're stupid you're still pretty and that's all you really need to get by sometimes." It was sad but true. With that, the two girls set off to find help down at the docks. It's probably for the best that Seren lets Maeve do all the talking seeing as she's rather good at it. A few winks and compliments thrown out as she ooh's and awe's over the muscles of the dock workers, lamenting how hard it's been for her while flashing more than a little skin to entice them all further is all she really needs to do to get a gaggle of them to follow her back to the site of the Halenani. Frey was right about one thing, she definitely had the power to make people fall over themselves to help her.

How three strapping young men manage to struggle breaking shit is one of the worlds mysteries. Adam and Bartholomew have moderate success. Not-Nate manages to pry nails out of the boards without hurting himself. A major shocker. Adam truly does his best to break down the beams into smaller bits and he does manage it for the most part, but the shady spot is moving with the sun and he has to keep shifting every few minutes to stay out of the light. It makes it difficult to get things done. Locke on the other hand? That man must have some rage to get out because he goes to town. He's made more progress in an hour than the two other men combined. How's that for showing them how it's done?

Luckily for them, the girls arrive with reinforcements who are more than willing to help get this done. How many did they find? Ten? Twenty? It's hard to count, but they are all very excited to do the Madame's bidding. "Alright loves, get this place squared away and I promise the workers of the Halenani will have plenty of gratitude to show once we're up and running." With that final bit of encouragement they get to work.

Only two more rounds to go!

Reinforcements are here and the rest of the demo rolls will have advantage!

Keep on keeping on!

No posting order <3
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
We can be the kings and queens of anything, if we believe.
It was a good thing indeed that Maeve was a well known flirt, because with the added hands, Seren did not have to pretend like she didn't have a splitting headache during the rest of the cleanup. The young woman still did the best she could to be of help, but she soon gave up trying to lift and carry, and settled for aiding others instead. With a touch of her gravity pulse, heavy beams became light as feathers, and walking back and forth between the wreckage of the brothel and the pile of discarded material did was manageable.

Still, she longed for it all to be over. The sun was brutal, and even the small micro-pauses to sip water didn't do much to keep the sweat from running down her face and back.
Seren
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:

At the very least, it was satisfying when things went crunch under his very heavy boot. Adam began to build a little pile of crumbling debris to his side, though it had to move with him as he shuffled around with the shade. Gods, he'd really fucked up here, forgetting about his whole new nighttime-only existence. Just another thing to bitch at the Voice for when she finally paid attention to him.

He watched Locke go berserk on his jobs with an indifferent stare, too busy focusing on not exploding to care much about being overshadowed. Eventually he stood and picking up the little bits he'd shuffled around with him, put them into some kind of container to be moved away. Hey, he'd demolished one whole broken wall and broken it up into bits. Given he'd had to play twister with the sun on the ground at the same time, that wasn't too bad.

"Anything else need doing?...That I can do in this two foot square over here?" Adam asked as he put down the container of debris, looking about at the almost-there Halenani.

adam
Mistreat your Altar Boys long enough and this is what you get
Sad and angry... can't learn how to behave
Still won't know how in the darkness of the grave
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

Look, it might be anger, it might be the inherent man need to show off in front of other men (And Maeve of course.) Either way, he gets shit done and that's all that matters to him. Maeve and Seren return with reinforcements and Locke can't say he's displeased. That said, he did not make enough food for this many people. Well maybe if they all share or something. Oh well, he'll figure that out later. He's got more demo to do and even more people to show off for. He hopes. He picks the hammer back up and goes back to what he was doing. It was working before so hopefully it does again.

---
Locke smash things.
I'ma do the things that I wanna do

I ain't got a thing to prove to you
Nurse

Age: 37 | Height: 6’1 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
Bartholomew

Bart couldn’t care less about their lack of progress, the peacocking of random strangers, or the childish hotheadedness of other strangers. He gets to destroy some stuff in the sunshine, what more can a man want? Maybe a cold beer, but there’s nothing to stop him for hunting one of those downs in his brother’s kitchen after all this. The dude doesn’t drink anymore, so Bart considers it free game. As if he wouldn’t have regardless.

Bart goes cheerily back to ripping nails out. Adam in his little shade corner seems to be doing just fine - if annoyed at his own restrictions - and nobody else really pings his radar. So he kicks a few joints apart with this steel toed boots and hums idly to himself, glad his usefulness doesn’t require social niceties.
They say I need therapy 'Cause I've got no symmetry
but maybe I just don't fit in
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Maeve

With the reinforcements having arrived, Maeve doesn't feel the need to do more than delegate to her workers, offering words of encouragement to the men to help them along in their tasks. "You're all doing wonderfully, boys! Just tear down what doesn't seem sound and keep as much of the bones as possibly." She instructs from her own shady spot. The help of her lace parasol keeping the sun off of her own pale skin as she turns her attention to Adam ,"You've done enough for now, love. Come stay out of the sun with me. Looks like it'll be going down soon." It's already starting to sink closer and closer to the horizon.

Seren helps immensely with her gift. Between that and whatever smiles she offers the helpers, they make great progress in carrying debris to the burn pile which has grown exponentially in the last few hours. Locke and Bartholomew keep smashing things, breaking shit, and being overall incredibly useful. They accomplish a great deal in the next few hours and by the time the sun is starting to sink below the horizon all that's left of the Halenani are bones to be built upon.

"Great work everyone! We're definitely set to start rebuilding now. All that's left is getting some supplies delivered here. So if anyone wants to help me with that the rest of you can add the rest of the debris to the burn bile and tend to that." Maeve explains, glancing around for any takers for who might like to use their silver tongue to help her secure building materials for the next days of work.

Last round everyone!

- People need to start the burn pile and tend to it while it goes.
- Someone can accompany Maeve to secure building materials.
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
We can be the kings and queens of anything, if we believe.
Seren was tired, and had a nice red sunburn glowing across the cheeks and nose. Freckles would explode anew there in the days to come, but right now it was just itchy and sore. Slightly dazed from the blow to the head, she staggered over to the pile of debris to be burned and slumped down at a safe distance from it.

There, she summoned her little star critters. When they emerged, it would be as three little flint-hoppers that would try to set the pile on fire - or help to, between torches and slats of alcohol and whatever else the Torchers might bring.

After that, she was quite done. If no one spoke directly to her, she would soon begin to doze off, and not get up until someone came to drag her off the beach.
-----

Seren summons her star-critters: 3 flint-hoppers, to help set the pile of debris aflame.
Seren
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

Well, this went really well. Seren sets the things on fire and Maeve decides to abandon looking for materials right now because that's an entirely extra thing. Instead they burn shit and drink, satisfied with the day of work that they managed. Too bad they still have a ton more to do in the coming days. They'll be lucky if they finish before the season at this rate. Oh well, nothing to be done for it now.

This PQ is done and now there are two more to do because I'm a total dummy who forgot what I actually needed to do. Either way, we were extra thorough!

~FIN <3~