[SE] pitter patter
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ADAM
No one to teach her - in Torchline?! If it wasn't pouring loud rain, Adam would have continued to tease. As it was, he just stored that away for later in case he needed something to point out later.

"Course I'll cuddle you. Not like I have anything else to do that's any better." Not the most complimentary way to put it, but he meant it in the best way possible; Adam couldn't think of anywhere he'd rather be than hanging out with Maeve, pretending everything was okay for a blessed few hours. "Though you gotta go in front of the fire, or I will be the fire!"

Eventually, as the weather was beginning to clear and they were getting towards the brothel, she asked if he'd like a job. Adam blinked a couple of times, surprised, but the more he thought about it...Jack hadn't really given him much to do. He had a lot of time on his hands, and he liked hanging out there. "...Y'know, maybe. Lemme think it about it, but that sounds cool."

Basically a yes, but he knew his impulsive asshole brain got him in trouble too often.

As soon as he could he got her inside and wrapped up in a blanket and him, ready to recover from the rain; for just a sacred second he could forget how much of a mess everything else was in.

{FIN}
Look who makes their own bed
Lies right down within it
Base Code by Sky!