let our music play
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
Hotaru

“You’ll have time to learn my complexities,” she responds warmly, a little too free of teasing for her own good. It hastens her exit so that Maeve can’t see the conflict on her face as the void inside throbs and aches anew. Can she not even have this much then? It burns to know that somewhere, the other two are likely blissfully unaware of the fallout, having already moved on while she lingers in the mire of her own flaw; to love a little too loyally.

At least there is a distraction to be had, and Hotaru can’t help the shy roses in her cheeks as pride suffuses her veins from Maeve’s reaction. This may no longer be her main business, but it’s a craft honed from persistence and passion, and it always pleases her to have her ego stroked. “Thank you,” she preens, though her hands are contrastingly delicate as they unfurl to have the lavender deposited into her palms. Aware that these are symbolic to Maeve, and not to be mistreated. Ironic then that she loathes the smell of lavender herself, for all she enjoys the look of them.

“Dried will be just fine, though you’ll have to return regardless unless you choose a hollow pendant.” Setting the lavender on the table after peeking inside to determine what she has to work with, Hotaru leans forward and crosses her legs. “As they’re solid pieces they’re already quite strong, but I can temper them as well to prevent damage.” If it was for a quest the imbued magic might take care of that portion regardless, but the offer is on the table. “Anything look promising so far?”
soak me in your moonshine
and fuck me on fire
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

"I certainly hope so." And she does. Maeve knows that Hotaru has plenty to work through on her own. The fallout with Nate and Sunjata leaving her heartbroken and aching. A wound in her chest that was still raw around the edges, not even fully scabbed over. No where near closed. Maeve would be more than willing to help tend to the wound herself, patching it up with sweet words and distractions, but these things can't be rushed and she's not naïve enough to think that she could fix it with a single night. The Madame might not see her eyes or expression, but the tightening in her shoulders, minute as it is, isn't missed by her.

Their attention shifts to the lovely glass spread before her and Maeve is caught by the flush in her cheeks. So soft and rosy in color. She licks her lips, smiling sweetly at the other woman as she leans forward, drawing herself closer to the edge of her seat as if to close the distance between them. It isn't enough that she can actually reach out to touch her. Probably for the best. They were trying to focus. Even if both of them had other things they were looking forward to.

Maeve considers the question, pursing her lips in thought, "I like these two." She picks one of each, a hollow one and a sold one, holding both of them in her hands. "I'm meant to have two of whichever I choose. Not sure why, but that's what I was told." Maeve explains, holding one pendant up so it rests just at between her cleavage before switching to the other, brows knitting together, "Which do you think suits me more?"
Babe, there's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this
Oh what a sin
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Hotaru

Hotaru is blissfully unaware of the connection between Maeve and Sunjata. If she were, this meeting would likely have gone very differently. Though she has no way of knowing that Maeve has such intimate knowledge of her own previously assumed private affairs, there’s still a fleeting moment of gratitude to not have her sudden departure commented on.

Gratitude certainly isn’t what she feels when her sharp eyes catch the peek of Maeve’s tongue against her lips though. No, that is a much darker, twisted heat that is summoned to her belly. It’s hard to keep from pulling Maeve halfway across the table to move things along, delicate glass be damned, but Hotaru is not known for her lack of self-control either. Patience, she reminds herself.

“You had mentioned you needed two I believe. That won’t be a problem,” she assures smoothly. Just gives her another chance to visit the Grounds. The gesture is not without meaning when Maeve holds them up in alternating displays against her skin, but it’s distracting all the same. Hotaru is dedicated to being sincere in her response however. “I would say solid. It’s more dynamic, and you won’t have to replace the lavender each time it wilts.” It would instead remain the original sprig, a symbol of the garden that has persevered through the storms that took her home. At least it would be rebuilt, but the pendant would be a reminder of hard times overcome.
and fuck me on fire
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Maeve

In time Maeve might tell her about her dealings with Sunjata, but Hotaru can rest assured that Maeve doesn't know the reasons behind her leaving. Nor does she know of the full fall out between the three of them. Only that she left after knowledge of Kamaria came to be. She's grateful to not have to explain herself now. Especially with how things had gone after she met Nate. The following talk with Sunjata. She's not eager to dwell on those things either. Hotaru isn't the only one who has been hurt by the pair of them.

She barely catches the way Hotaru's eyes dart to her lips, following the path of her tongue as it swipes across her bottom lip. Her own cheeks heat and the embers in her belly flare, swirling in her gut until she shifts in her chair, thighs pressing together subtly under her scorching gaze. They're both momentarily distracted by the choosing of the glass as Maeve holds the cool material against her flushed skin so the former queen might pick which she believes to suit her best.

A hum of consideration pushes past wind pinkened lips as she holds the solid pendant in her palm, head tilting thoughtfully to the side. "I think your right. Either way, you would know better than I." A soft laugh bubbles up in her chest and she offers Hotaru a warm smile, setting the glass back down on the small table that rests between them. "That was fairly painless, no? I believe we figured that out in record time. Only took a season."
Oh what a sin
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru

A smirk slowly spreads over Hotaru's lips as she watches Maeve shift in her chair, keeping her scorching gaze unwavering from the younger woman. The commentary and little show of glass against skin is barely enough to keep her attention, not when she can almost feel the timer ticking towards the end. For now she's capable of keeping her hands to herself. Even giving genuine feedback instead of using her mouth for other, better purposes.

Of course then the decision is made, and what's the point in waiting around after that?

"I'd say it was worth the wait," she purrs, and then like a striking snake she's gracefully uncurling from her chair, crossing the table with one knee hiked onto it between the glass pendants. Her hand reaches for Maeve's nape, dragging her in and finally pressing her lips to the other woman's mouth, all thoughts of patience and restraint thrown out the window.
and fuck me on fire
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

It had been the only thing keeping them in line once Hotaru brought her inside, but it was taken care of now and any need for patience or professionalism is gone like smoke out the chimney. Icy green eyes widen a fraction as Hotaru surges forward, purring sweet words as her fingers curl at the nape of her neck. They're still chilled from the cold, pressing into slowly warming skin, drawing a soft noise of surprise from the Madame's lips that is quickly swallowed by the other woman. Her eyes flutter closed, a hand coming up to cup Hotaru's cheek, drawing her closer as she presses up towards her eager mouth.

Heat spreads through her chest, heartbeat rabbiting wildly against her ribs as soft lips part to deepen the kiss. With a practiced swipe of her tongue she tastes Hotaru's bottom lip as her other hand curls at her hip, thumb brushing over her hip bone lightly, seeking out warm skin beneath her clothes. It was definitely worth the wait. Her mind grows blissfully blank as she focuses on the feeling of Hotaru's lips caressing her own, the wicked words that filled the other woman's letters flashing behind her eyelids unbidden and she groans into the kiss, arching to press closer to her.

Greedily she tugs Hotaru towards her, the table rocking dangerously in the process as the former queen as pulled from her perch to straddle the younger woman. Only when her lungs ache and the little sips of air she steals between parted lips not enough to sustain her any longer, does Maeve break the kiss, cheeks flushed for an entirely different reason now. A smirk slowly curls over her reddened lips as she looks up at the golden haired vixen in her lap, "Do you want me in your bed or in front of the fire?" She purrs, voice dipping into something soft and sugary sweet as she bends to find the bit of skin that's left uncovered beneath the collar of the woman's shirt, tongue darting out to trace a trail from the faint swell of her breast that's visible up to her collarbone as her teeth nip lightly at the delicate skin there.
Oh what a sin
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru

For all the chill of their hands and the shock of cold against her cheek as Maeve’s fingers find it, their mouths are warm enough to make such chills turn instead to shivers of pleasure, all but forgotten. Hotaru gives the tiniest groan as their lips meet; finally. No more waiting. No more wondering, or trying to envision her hand is another’s when it’s between her legs in the late hours. There is only the easy parting of lips, mutual and harmonious, the slightest sign of breath shared that hitches the moment Maeve’s tongue sweeps across Hotaru’s lip.

Admittedly, Hotaru isn’t expecting such boldness from her partner. She’d planned on spoiling her rotten, turning the tables to ensure tonight could never be compared to the selfish, harried trysts in the Halenani. So when Maeve greedily pulls her forward, she can’t contain the whimpered noise of surprise that is muffled between their lips; she goes willingly all the same, desires twisted and confused between dominance and submission for a moment. Thighs tightening around Maeve’s hips, she lets her hand trail from Maeve’s nape upwards into her dark wavy hair to gently tighten her grip there as she slides her tongue into her lover’s mouth. Tracing the edges of her teeth, the top of her mouth, suckling on her tongue as she withdraws to allow them to catch their breaths. Breasts rising shallow and fast in the firelight, eyes dark and lips kiss swollen as their gazes meet once more.

As she goes to speak, Maeve’s mouth finds the slope of her breast, and her words vanish in a rush that leaves behind only a hitch of breath that can’t conceal the slight undertone of a pleased noise. The hand in Maeve’s hair tightens, spine arching to open up her chest for the woman’s perusal. “I intend to have you over every available surface,” she purrs, almost sinisterly. It’s agony to force herself up and out of Maeve’s lap, but it’s only the space of a heartbeat before she’s pulling her top off in the spare moment it allows her and hauling Maeve towards the luxuriously thick Ursur pelt in front of the fire. Settling on her knees immediately, her nimble fingers tug at Maeve’s clothes to inspire her to do the same, warm skin glowing in the fire’s cast, only in her leggings and lacy bra as long blonde hair spills freely across her clavicle and spine. “Come, darling.”
and fuck me on fire
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

Each little noise that Maeve manages to pull from Hotaru only spurn the Madame to press for more. She's more than willing to let the former queen take the lead, but Maeve has always been a pleaser, eager to tend to her lover's needs. Especially when Hotaru arches her spine, curving it gracefully so her breasts press towards her mouth and Maeve takes advantage of that, teeth scraping across the pale flesh. Hotaru's words wash over her, the dark promise causing a shiver to race down her spine in anticipation, "Gods, I hope so." She breathes, the words leaving her in an exhale as she looks up at her from beneath her lashes from where she's pressing her lips against the other woman's skin.

Hotaru isn't the only one hating the space put between them, a sound of indignance rising in her throat as the warmth of her partner is taken away, space growing between them. She's not left with the feeling of disappointment long as the woman strips her top of, revealing lace covered breasts and pale skin that's bathed in the soft golden glow of the fire. Maeve moves with her willingly as she's suddenly tugged towards the plush fur rug spread before the hearth. Sinking onto her knees as Hotaru plucks and pulls at the hem of her shirt, Maeve's own fingers curl under the hem of her shirt, drawing it over her head to toss it to the side. She's left bare from the waist up, nipples already pebbling in the cool air.

Her skin is cast in the flickering glow of the fire, shadows dancing across pale skin as Hotaru gets her first unhindered look at the Madame. A delicate floral and snake tattoo in stark black ink curls down her right side, coming to frame her breast before tapering off. No scars mar her skin, leaving nothing but soft curves and lean muscle of a dancer for the woman to enjoy as she slinks forward. Dainty silver barbells pierce rosy pink nipples, a contrast on her small breasts that will surely fill her hands without spilling over. To top it all off is the choker that Hotaru gifted her, resting snuggly around her throat, standing out against her skin as she finally lowers herself before her.

Softly she trails her fingertips in a featherlight drag over her skin, tracing over her arms and up to her shoulders, curling around the straps of her bra to urge them down her shoulders. Maeve dips forward to capture her lips in another kiss, murmuring against her lips, "As you wish.." She breathes, nipping at her bottom lip, drawing it into her mouth to suck at it gently as she presses herself flush against her warm skin.
Oh what a sin
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru

Hope? It’s a laughable notion. Hotaru is quite proud of her stamina, and she is not the type to renege on promises that benefit herself. But correcting Maeve is an inferior use of her mouth, so instead she pulls the Madame over to the Ursur rug, intent on proving her words to be true through actions instead. It’s a temporary annoyance that is rewarded with Maeve pulling her own top free, casting it somewhere beyond the reach of the firelight. Her skin is fair and smooth in ways Hotaru’s is not; her own still beautiful and more warmly toned, but with a few long scars that catch the light and tell unspoken stories of danger and triumph.

Eyes drawn to the steel pierced through Maeve’s nipples, Hotaru’s hands move from her waist to venture towards them. Dragging fingertips in slow, pressing trails up her navel, one hand tracing the last edges of ink with her thumb. Exploring slowly as she leans closer to better allow Maeve to push the straps of her bra down off her shoulders. There is so much to touch that is more than the swell of her breasts or the pebble of her nipples; the dip of her collarbone, the swell of her navel, the long arch of her neck that bears the choker Hotaru had gifted her. It burns a fire of possessiveness in her belly to see it, and she gives a soft noise as she ducks forward to press a lingering kiss right overtop the choker, the swell of her lips spilling over onto skin and pulse alike.

Her hands come to cup Maeve’s breasts, thumbs brushing back and forth over the barbell ends in teasing little flicks. “You’re beautiful,” she murmurs against Maeve’s neck, following the words with a suckle and the pressure of her teeth until a purpling mark is left behind. Trailing the tip of her nose from that point up the column of her throat, she bites firmly on the lobe of her ear and squeezes the flesh of her breasts with both hands. “I want to get my mouth on you so bad. May I?” It’s only good manners to ask first after all.
and fuck me on fire
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

Plans to run her tongue and lips over every scar she finds on her lover's skin cross her mind, swirling with the lust that's addling her brain as Hotaru's hands find home on her waist. Mismatched eyes rove over her form, urging the flush on Maeve's cheeks to spread down her throat, the pink of her skin seeming more stark under the firelight. Goosebumps rise beneath Hotaru's trailing touch, following the wake of her hands as she explores the Madame's body leisurely, not rushing in mapping out this new territory. While the queen might not have staked her claim officially, the flag has already been planted in the form of the choker that sits prettily around her neck, leather warm against her skin.

Her head tips back, baring more of her throat to the plush lips of her partner as her hands slip around her back, finding the clasp of her bra and removing it with ease. The straps catch in the crook of Hotaru's arms, but Maeve isn't in a rush. Not when her thumbs tease across her nipples, the sensitive peaks seeming to grow tauter as she swipes across the barbells, making her back arch as a moan pushes past parted lips. The compliment is pressed into her skin, words washing warmly over her neck and drawing a smile to the Madame's lips, "Just wait until you see the rest of me.." She quips, a huff of a laugh bubbling up in her throat that's quickly silenced by the press of teeth at the column of her neck, a purpling mark left in their wake to stand out sharply against her skin.

Unable to help the way she presses into Hotaru's touch, Maeve hums eyes flutter shut as she draws in a shuddering breath, "Please. It's all I've been thinking about." The other woman has plagued her thoughts since they began exchanging letters, each one growing bolder and bolder. Oh how Maeve has longed for her. For this. Her own hands move to trail along her sides, curling at her hips as her thumb finds the soft dip there, tracing over the jut of her bone. "I want you, Ru. Know you want me too."
Oh what a sin
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru

The flush is harder to see in the firelight, but it's no less appealing. Hotaru wants to trace the boundaries of it with her tongue, but the choker against Maeve's pale skin is far more enticing. The leather is warm beneath her lips, a light scent against Maeve's skin like an intoxicating drug. She scarcely notices the way her own bra is unclasped, hanging against her elbows, trapped by Hotaru's own insistence on touching Maeve as much as she can. She had already been forced to part them once, doing so a second time seems impossible. And frankly, Hotaru is more invested in getting the Madame undressed; her own clothed state is merely an afterthought.

Maeve's throat vibrates beneath her lips as she moans. It's a beautiful sound, and Hotaru's skin feels hot and tight with the need to hear so many more. She is given the chance mere moments later, and Hotaru presses into Maeve's touch as it flits over her hipbones, the sensitive area sending tingles of sensation across her skin. "Then you have me," she assures, reluctantly parting from Maeve's piercings to shove her bottoms down in one swift motion, tilting the Madame backwards to lay against the rug so she can remove them fully and toss them somewhere into the darkness. There will be time for staring and admiring Maeve's nude body later. For now, she guides one long leg over her shoulder and begins to kiss a trail down the inside of Maeve's thigh, interjecting bites and suckling marks between chaste kisses to leave her wondering what the next sensation will be. Nibbling at the apex of her thigh, hot breath intentionally ghosting over the skin as she lifts her gaze to stare heatedly at Maeve. Content to linger, tease, and draw out every moment until the woman asks for it; just as Hotaru had promised she would in their letters.
and fuck me on fire
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

They don't waste any time. Hotaru curls her fingers into the waist of her pants, shoving them down swiftly before they get trapped around her knees as she falls back against the pelt with a giggle. Maeve kicks her legs a bit, getting her legs free from her pants with the woman's help before they're discarded into the darkness beyond the fire's reach. Her leg is lifted over Hotaru's shoulder, opening her up to the other woman as heat flares in her belly in anticipation. The first press of her lips has a sigh leaving her own and she reaches for the former queen, fingers brushing across whatever skin she can find. Teeth nip and suck at the sensitive skin of her inner thigh, leaving behind blooming marks on pale skin that will surely paint a pretty picture once they fully form.

Maeve's eyes shift to hold Hotaru's gaze as she settles between her thighs, letting out a hot breath against the lips of her cunt, making her shiver and as her hips jerk up towards her mouth. A shuddering breath slips past parted lips, "Ru.." Her voice pitches up into something needy, pupils blown wide with lust as the former queen continues to hold, not daring to give into her yet. She squirms, the fingers of her free hand twisting into the soft pelt beneath her as the ache between her thighs continues to grow. "Please. Haven't I waited long enough?"
Oh what a sin
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru

Maeve's roaming hands are a distraction, but even the slow slide of fingertips across her shoulders and neck won't dissuade Hotaru from her goal. Maeve is not the only one who has been waiting after all, and her demure begging is all that the woman had wanted. Well, that and the delightfully erotic picture Maeve paints as she writhes and arches towards Hotaru. It brings a smirk to her lips, which shine with glossed saliva in the flickering light. "As you wish," she repeats back the words Maeve had used moments ago, and licks a bold, lingering swipe from the very bottom of Maeve's cunt to to precipice of her clit using only the flat of her tongue.

She lingers there, flicking the tip against the rosy bud and closing her lips around it to suckle loosely, hands eagerly wrapping underneath Maeve's thighs so she can feel each jolt and tremor through her own skin. Moaning softly, she lets the vibrations trickle through her lips down against Maeve's clit, simultaneously raking her blunt nails across the protrusions of the Madame's hipbones in a sharp contrast of sensation. Hotaru doesn't linger there long, dipping lower to plunge her tongue in sharp, shallow thrusts into the hot slick depths of Maeve's cunt, moan only increasing with the taste of another woman's pleasure that she has not experienced in far too long.
and fuck me on fire
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Change author:
Maeve

The smirk that curls on her lover's lips is devilish in the delight it takes from pulling that sweet request from her. Maeve offers her a faint smile, looking at her from beneath her lashes as she waits for Hotaru to finally move. She isn't disappointed as her tongue presses against her finally, licking a heated path all the way up to her swollen clit that's already so needy for attention. The moan she pulls from between her lips is loud and desperate, mixing with the crackling of the fire as it hisses and pops with the twitching of her hips. Never one to be shy, Maeve doesn't stop herself from rocking up against Hotaru's tongue, thighs already tensing around her head as the muscles in her belly clench.

It's the moan against her swollen clit that has her arching, eyes squeezing shut as her lips part in a cry, growing wetter with each flick of her tongue. If she wasn't so desperate for the woman between her thighs she might have been embarrassed, but she can't find it in herself to be as her fingers slip into golden hair, tightening there in an attempt to draw her closer. Each touch, lick, and suckle adds to the heat swirling in her belly, burning her up from the inside out and Maeve knows that she could fall apart just from this. That even if she did, Ru would keep going, not satisfied with only one orgasm. No, the queen had promised to spoil her and Maeve had no intentions of denying her that pleasure. Nor herself for that matter.

"Fuck.. S'il vous plaît.. plus..." The words slip off of her tongue, coloring the air as her back arches from the pelt in a graceful curve as her thighs tighten and tremble, the walls of her cunt fluttering around Ru's tongue as it presses into her over and over again. Somehow too much and not enough all at once.
Oh what a sin