let our music play
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
Hotaru

The aftershocks are tender and over sensitive, but it’s like pop rocks against her frazzled nerves. Still pleasureful beneath the slight pain of overwhelm. It’s soothed by the pleasure that curls against all physical odds when Maeve’s voice purrs out both compliment and endearment in the same breath. It’s quite the devastating effect, and only underscored by the bold way the woman cleans her fingers with her plush, kiss-swollen mouth.

Hotaru leans into the hand that cups her cheek, a tired but satisfied grin pulling at her lips. “The first of many I hope.” No matter how many hours it may take. For now there is a brief moment of afterglow; easy skin contact and cuddling, waiting for the embers to stoke and burn anew. She will leave with memories and one of two glass pendants, and neither are privy to what lays on the horizon.

- FIN
soak me in your moonshine
and fuck me on fire
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.