Until you can’t push no more
Locke
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
"You're sayin' that like it's not the goal sweetheart." Warmth pours off Nate's tongue as easily as it burns through his teeth. His head draws back, a stuttered noise leaving his throat as he tugs against the hand tangled in his hair, and takes in the full picture he's painted, the arousal and embarrassment splashed across his face. With his intentions in the open Nate dives in, his hand twisting to wrap around Locke's cock, teasing as much as he can in the cramped position they've found themselves in.

Hips shift just a little with the rhythm of his hand, some mindless muscle memory grinding against Locke's thigh as if it would bring some kind of relief. As if it could hold a candle to the intense focus of Nate's gaze, his tongue dipping out of his mouth as he drags more pleasure from Locke, his hand adjusting whenever he finds something that brings some new hitch in the accepted breath.
The streets are only empty when I need someone
There's nothing to see here, move along!
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

This really isn't how expected today to go. Not by a long shot. Not that he's mad or anything but still. After their interaction last time, he wasn't sure if the good doctor would be all that interested in being around him. And now, well, he seems very interested. Except Locke is not about to jizz his pants. Sure, maybe if they were more naked or something.. But he's still gotta walk home right? Nate does get him very close before Locke is finally grabbing his wrist to pull it away. He press his lips to Nate's wrist, some kind of sorry or something before gently pushing the other's shoulder.

"Maybe next time. I really gotta go though. It's getting late." There's no mirth to his voice, if anything it's still a touch husky and breathy. Maybe he's just a little overwhelmed. Who knows. Either way, once he's upright, he straightens his clothes and takes a moment to gather himself.

He gives Nate a grin before heading to the door, pausing before he exits. "It's not sweetheart by the way. Name's Locke and it's been very nice to meet you." Another grin for good measure before leaves to go sort himself out.

-FIN!-
I wanna make up my mind
But I don't know myself