Personal Quest pull yourself together
New Training Grounds PQ!
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I know, I fought you in the dark
Once the stones begin to fit together, Wessex finds it more like a game, uttering a satisfying sound of satisfaction once she’s done. But of course it isn’t completely stable and so she goes to look for the putty - grout - cement stuff and something to apply it with. Rummaging through the tools for a while, the Queen eventually finds something that will suit her and she heads back into the house.

It takes her a bit to get the hang of it, but once she does, the work is done quickly and Wessex smoothes the last bit of grout with a flourish (which no one is likely to see). A quick step back to examine her handiwork with an eye to the bigger picture before she exits the house again, to see if the rest of their small group is as successful.

-----------

Wessex stabilitizes the hole with the grout.
the wraith
WESSEX
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
So long sad city of angels, you aint been very good to me
Everything comes together far better than how it started. Ophelia’s trick with the garlic does wonders to prevent the termites from wanting in, as well as doubling with a bit of a waxy surface to keep them from being able to dive in lest they want a mouthful of garlic.

Wessex’s grout filling goes well, the cracks filled in and the house steady enough that no amount of fucking with it (within the reason of their training) would bring it down. And it’s all of this success that has Varus able to finish up his brickwork and appreciate the way it’s all come about.

By the time he leaves the house he’s working on, he can see the shape of the three homes – how they no longer sag or appear too destroyed, and it blooms something bright in his chest. “Nice work everyone.” He offers, flashing wide fanged grins at Wessex and Ophelia both. “That’s all that was needed. I’ll flesh it out in the next couple of days to get some hiding spots in it, but aside from that it’s good to go.” He moves to collect the items. “You’re both welcome to it any time. Oh, and pass the word along for the rest of the family, yeah?

With everything settled and hauled up, Varus plans to take the rest of the supplies back and put them away, before returning in the next few days to flesh it out more completely.

THANK YOUUU!! WE DID IT, ITS ALL DONE <3

Feel free to use it whenever!!

FIN <3
VARUS