Key Quest There Must be Something Inside
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Peter
And I broke my promise on a very sharp rock
And I was possessed by something unfriendly
A breathless note of concerned frustration edged out of Pet’s throat, worried eyes lifting to take in Sunjata’s coughing form. It seems like a bad idea to split up, even if they know the danger is here, and truth be told Pet simply feels safer with someone more familiar around. This is already far beyond what he’d expected.

Peter turns to look as the mental voice rings into his head, pausing just as Sam does with surprise. With an uneasy glance between Sam and the disguised Wessex, he shifts close to the wall, careful to keep the bookmaker between him and the Prince. So far, this seems to be their best plan, he can only hope it proves to be as effective as it seems.

Pet moves to give the Prince space to move towards ‘Tallulah’ while keeping Sam between himself and the Prince
And I was haunted by a demon in my sleep
And that’s how I learned to survive

Age: 6 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
key quest

Sunjata 's idea is clever, but the roaches are not. They don't understand what it is to be valued or valuable, and so as the Flood gives them their instructions, they shuffle inside and begin collecting random pebbles and such which they begin to drag down the tunnel. This of course does not grab the Prince's attention.

Another clever idea that doesn't pan out as expected, is Wessex 's. The Wraith can approximate people with her upgrade, but not inorganic surfaces. So as she attempts to appear like the old stone that Tallulah's statue is made of, she'll notice nothing at all happens.

With Sunjata down the tunnel, Wessex approaching at a slow and ominous gait, Sam with a shield threatening to zap him and the man who'd said the cruellest things cowering behind and using the one pretending to be his friend for cover, the Prince has had enough. This was his home. His life, and though he had ever been intrigued by Sam's kindness over the past two years, he was still just as guilty as the rest of them of coming down and demanding that the Prince's differences were something that needed to be fixed.

When Tallulah was alive, the Prince had never cared much about what others said of him. But without her love and kindness to bolster and rein him in, degraded and formless as he was now, there was no one to stop him from showing the KQ group just how wrong their assumptions of him were.

With another blur of speed that seems impossible of a creature like the Prince, he races down the tunnel, whipping limbs out at everyone as he passes. Though Sam's shield protects him from the acid damage, the Prince throws both he and Peter back against one of the walls will bone-crunching strength (lucky for them that their bones are reinforced). Sunjata and Wessex are struck too, though this time the Prince only flinches at the retaliation from the Wraith's ability.

Gone is the Prince, with nothing but the sound of water splashing to indicate where he might have gone.

This KQ has failed. A lot more has been learned about the Prince and about Tallulah too! Unfortunately, the Prince ran out of patience xD . A PQ+ to try and find the Prince again can be run, but be sure whoever leads it contacts an admin to describe where you're planning on looking!

Sunjata: 140/300 HP
Wessex: 340/480 HP
Samuel: 165/250 HP
Peter: 12/72 HP