Recommended Discussion
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3215
Sah

The wind howls
I answer
Sah returned the smile shakily, giving her hand a grateful squeeze. The action and her words brought him some comfort. Having already been intending to explore the forests around the Greatwood, adding the purpose to find a companion was a welcome change. "I'll do that. I was already planning to explore." His tone regaining some happiness, far steadier than before. "Thank you."

Raising a brow curiously at the woman's sudden change in demeanor, Sah's eyes snapped upwards at the first sign of movement. Vai had a companion? Catching sight, Sah let out a small gasp. The cloud wyrm was beautiful and unlike anything he had ever seen. He couldn't help himself from looking at the creature in awe. "Hi Coco, you're gorgeous." Sah greeted the creature, somewhat breathless.
The storm rages
I conquer
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Vervain
"You are very welcome. And the woods seem to have a mind of their own, Sah. They tend to lead you right where you need to go, as long as you treat them right. I bet that's how you ended up at my cottage, mm?" She winks, lifting her cup again to sip at her tea, letting it warm and cool her mouth in equal measure. Behind her cup, she's smiling to see his reaction to Coco overhead, the wyrm giving him a second, sleepy little trill in response to the compliment.

With a wide yawn, Coco breathes a small, fluffy cloud into existence overhead, before she weaves through the air and meanders down to see the newcomer properly. Apparently she has no concept of personal space, because she winds herself around Sah's neck quite comfortably, a forked tongue flicking out to try and probe into his ear. "I'm so sorry," Vai says with a chuckle. "She has zero manners."
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Sah

The wind howls
I answer
A playful grin comes to Sah's face as he let out a small chuckle. "Yes. That's exactly how I found you. It was like a path kept opening up to guide me. For the first bit I was half convinced it was a trap." Sah's chuckle cuts off as the wyrm trills again and makes her way down to him. "Oh, hello." He blinks, a bit stunned. but then Coco wraps around him and Sah melts. This is the closest thing to a hug he's had in 6 months and Sah loves it. He hardly cares about the inquisitive tongue, simply tilting his head away. Reaching up he gives the wyrm's head a gentle pat.

At ease with the current situation, Sah waves Vai's apologies away with a hand. "Don't worry about it. I don't mind a hug. How did you meet Coco anyway, if you don't mind me asking?"
The storm rages
I conquer
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
Vervain
"A trap?" Vai grins. "I can't say I blame you - I would have been suspicious as well, if I hadn't lived here for so long." And even then, the Greatwood does have a mind of its own. With luck, it will be kind to Sah, and deliver him the things that he needs. Right now, that appears to be tea, some company, and hugs from a cloud wyrm. Softening to see his reaction to Coco, she settles back in her seat, content to let them be with one another for as long as he likes.

"Oh, she found me just as I was leaving for the Greatwood from Torchline, along the shore. She was a skinny little thing - a runt, I think, from her brood. She stuck with me and that was that, I think. She's come a ways since then." As demonstrated by her affectionate chirps to Sah, the way she leans into the head pats and promptly tries to wiggle under his chin.
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Change author:
Sah

The wind howls
I answer
"Poor thing." He gave the wyrm another pat, his heart hurting at the mental image. Sah was barely able to hold onto the conversation. The happy wyrm in his lap taking up all of his energy. It had been so long since he'd cuddled with another living creature. And Coco seemed enthusiastic to do so. Realizing what the wyrm wanted, Sah tilted his head up to give her room. Running a soothing hand along her back, Sah managed to regain his focus on Vai.

"Thank you for all of this. For the advice, the delicious tea, and for the hugs." At the last bit, he gave Coco a gentle squeeze. This wyrm had already wormed her way into his heart. "I really appreciate it. More than I can put into words. If I can ever do something for you in return, please don't hesitate to ask."
The storm rages
I conquer
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Change author:
Vervain
Vai smiles to him, sipping at her tea and watching with quiet contentment as he and Coco get to know one another, rolling her mug between her hands. "You are welcome back here any time," she assures him with a nod. "And I can't think of anything right now, but I'm sure if there is something I need in the future and you're in the area, the Greatwood will arrange for us to run into each other." That was how these things tended to work, in her experience.

The rest of the afternoon is a pleasant enough experience for the two of them (and Coco as well) - Vai lets Sah know when the bread is ready to bake, and shows him how to do it. When it comes out of the oven, they enjoy a few slices together, and before he leaves to explore the woods once more, she makes sure it's with some bread to take with him as well.

~FIN