[se] backyard green tree cemetery dawns
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
we're all stories unfinished and we die to find some fitting words to write
Unperturbed about whether Sah thinks she’s actively recruiting him or not (what’s a little challenge to an Outlander’s mind here and there, ‘eh?), Wessex lets the not-wolf climb as high as he dares and then stay settled in peace for a moment. It’s not whether or not he agrees to fight for them, it’s that the doubt has been sown, it’s the promise of another perspective that she’s fighting for.

How do you fight for the minority?

By changing one mind at a time. And doubt is a vicious circle, an insidious kernel that can make its way into anyone’s head if placed correctly enough.

Snorting a little, the Wraith looks up at the bold declaration with a skeptical gaze. Sah just couldn’t seem to let go of the idea that his brutally honest words mattered, but she wasn’t about to be the one to tell him that they don’t. That he doesn’t understand is obvious; Wessex can’t fix that, she’s just relieved he’s promised to go see the Voice. “I doubt any of it will be new to her, but by all means, speak your mind. As long as you’re willing to listen in return.”

Looking down at the ground as he challenges her to a race to the bottom, she hums and grins again. “Sure.” This time, she doesn’t hold back from the challenge and teleports herself down to the bottom the first chance she gets.
WESSEX
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3215
Sah

The wind howls
I answer
Sah gave a nod. "Will do. And again, I'm not promising anything. I'll go hear her out, and then I'll leave to think things through. Don't go expecting me to swear fealty on this visit." With how Wessex was, Sah wasn't sure that he'd be allowed to leave. He had agreed to hear both sides, yes. It was something that he thought was best to do in any conflict, even war. But Wessex's determination made him wary. If Sah  had to fight his way out of the shrine after, he doubted he would survive. And as for his honesty? It was fun to piss of deities and the element of surprise his words occasional granted were useful strategically.

When Wessex teleported down, Sah laughed. Laying down on his branch, he lazily waved down. "Ah I see. Victory above all. Fair enough. I'll just stay here and resume my nap." He teased. But he did make a note about her strategic choice and what that revealed about her morals and goals.
The storm rages
I conquer
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
we're all stories unfinished and we die to find some fitting words to write
More exasperated than anything at the words being put in her mouth, Wessex simply shakes her head. “And again, I haven’t asked you to. You seem to be assuming a lot, when all I’ve told you is to listen to your heart and asked for an open mind.” It’s a gentle reprimand, if anything, a reminder that they’ve met what - once before? He knows little of her and even less of the Voice, and she’s purposefully kept herself kind while being met with hostility.

So is it any wonder that she teleports down?

Looking back up at Sah, the Queen shakes her head. Teasing though it may seem, she knows a concealed accusation when she hears it.Or while we were up there, I was contacted by one of my siblings and am needed back in the Grounds and this is the fastest way. But sure, victory at all costs, or whatever.” Giving a half-hearted wave, she starts on her way back to the Grounds, making it only a few steps before she teleports again, no longer feeling quite so gregarious towards the sore-loser of an Outlander.

{Fin}
WESSEX