Random Event Knock knock

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Hands pounded against the door.

What's your ratio inside team? 2 deaths, 2 correct choices? Not bad. Not great either.

"OPEHN." The voice outside roars. It is a voice non recognize, strong, brutal, demanding. You can hear the man—thing?—outside grunting, continuing to shout to be let in.

LONGNIGHT
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:

Honestly, Bastien was beginning to grow tired of these demanding monsters and spooky happenings. A show was only good as long as it was unpredictable, and he'd come to expect the knockings at the door every few hours now. And this one? No flair, no tricks; just a loud and inhuman voice screeching at them.

He placed down the glass he had been washing on the counter and looked over at everyone in the Rathskeller. Looking towards those who were usually in charge - Vai, Edy (somehow), Ronin...he gave a skeptic glance towards the door.

"We are not going to open that, right? It's barely even trying to sound good." He spoke loudly, hoping to convince some members of the bar along with him (and thinking that since the monster was already at the door, it didn't matter if he made noise). "Please tell me you have all kept your senses. Let us just sing and ignore it."

Bastien
Start by admitting from cradle to tomb
Isn't that long a stay
Life is a cabaret, old chum
It's only a cabaret, old chum
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
EDREI
happy ending? sorry this isn't disney.
Edy bristled hearing the sound. Normally the boisterous and unflinching one, now she all but hid behind the bar, still shaken from the madness that had overtaken her which had resulted in Amalia's death . Or near death? The teenager wasn't totally clear on whether the black-eyed woman had actually died and then brought back, or if she'd merely just clung on. Either way, it had been Edy's doing and while it wasn't the first time Edy had inflicted mortal wounds, it was the first time her body had done so without her mind's consent.

Lingering behind Bastien, the teenager shrugged her shoulders. "I mean..I don't recognize the voice..." She murmured uselessly, but shook her head no. Don't open the door.
Lucas Copperhead

Age: 38 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
lucas
please allow me to introduce myself
"The more times you open that door, the more chance you give for something unpleasant to come in," Lucas pointed out logically where he was sitting at one of the tables. His tone was cool and without emotion, and he watched the door like he might have been watching an uninteresting trinket.

He snorted softly. "If you think about it, every time someone comes in, the more tempted you'll be to open it the next time. That sounds like a good way to get everyone killed, to me. Leave it shut." There was no doubt in his voice - not even a sliver.
Ru'in Ongewenste
Stoneworker

Age: 30 | Height: 6"4 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 7 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:

The door didn't open. Ru'in might have been a monster himself, and though it might take one to know one, that didn't mean he could cheat death.

Not a second time.

They came upon him quickly, teeth tearing into the flesh of his coat and then the dark skin beneath. They made quick work of him, shredding the life from a body once so strong. They buzzed around him like flies, a legion of mouths that bit and tore and pulled the flesh from the man's body until it finally matched up with what he had always been called.

Ruin.

All that remained was a piece of rock with a bronzey sort of wing that was melded inside—a wing? Or the beginnings of a flame?—it was hard to tell, placed over a crumpled piece of paper.

ru'in
And I don't want to see another night
Lost inside a lonely life while I'm here.