[SE] olly olly oxen free
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
we live in a world someone else imagined
Of course it's working, Ronin humming a note of annoyance and desire against Remi's curls, a smile creeping across his face as he washes the day from his husband's body with gentle hands. "Mm?" He tilts his head at the one condition, brow furrowing a bit, before he huffs out a laugh and nods. "You want to ride home on the back of a phoenix, or on a nimbus?" he asks with a gentle smile. "I think I can just about manage it either way - come on."

Finishing up, he rises back out of the riverbank to settle Remi down on the grass, before moving a few feet along the dirt to await Remi's decision. Feathers or clouds, he asks silently with a bob of his eyebrows, what will it be?
the dark star
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
REMI
the lullaby
"Oh, that is a hard choice. A burning bird whose flames will wound me even more...or a delightfully fluffy cloud..." Remi's lips move back and forth as he pretends to ponder this choice.

Rolling his eyes at Ronin before glancing up toward the sky—clouds please—Remi reaches for his bundle of clothes. He only bothers to shrug into his underwear and pants though. Given how hot the day is and how little he cares about anything that isn't Ronin's skin against his, he can't be bothered to dress any further than that.

"Take me home and love me."

~FIN
Like you'd get your knuckles bloody for me

Code taken from Sky who is utter perfection
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.