leaving footprints to remind us
Isla <3
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
the lullaby
And if the sky grows heavy
wrap your arms around me tight; we'll be alright
"From Ronin, probably." Remi chuckles with a disbelieving shake of his head. "Or perhaps Cal..?" Looking down at her, Remi narrows one eye slightly as his chin tilts. "If this is a battle to see who can be the most stubborn when it comes to being wrong, you will find yourself woefully unprepared."

His heart sings a little such that it sends a shiver racing through him. "I would very much." Remi replies eagerly, for he too had thought their earlier meeting was to be their last for quite some time. That it wasn't filled him with boyish glee at the simple prospect of walking her home. To rekindle things with another man. But that was precisely what friends were for.

Or so he would need to often remind himself.

"You know...if the Temple is going to be constantly the sort of thing that is targeted," Remi murmurs, offering Isla his arm that they might stroll toward the door. "I wonder if your next clinic shouldn't be...a bit more removed." He shrugs, realizing that this might not be the best small talk. "Let me know when you want help with whatever you plan."
If the ground gives way beneath us,
If we should fall to pieces
Find me where I first found you
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081

"Well I have to at least try to keep up with you," Isla murmurs, though she admits that Remi does kind of have her covered there. So, giving him a gracious nod as if to announce his victory, she loops her arm through his and leans against him as they make their way towards the door. "And you definitely would have gotten it from Ronin. Cal is charming, but he's also a massive dork. Don't tell him I said that to you, though." She smiles to herself.

He makes a good point about the Temple, but Isla has her reservations. "I'll think about it," she murmurs. "I'd only be worried that everyone would still come to the Temple. I wouldn't want someone to come and look for help only to find that we were elsewhere..." But there's plenty of time to think about that, and Isla smiles sunnily as they stroll out and into the darkness.

~FIN

ISLA
pray for me
pray to me