and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

She never gets into trouble with him and maybe he'll have to change that soon. The Hanged Man didn't suffer during the fires.. He could go for a drink or five. He might even bring it up later. Just the two of them, getting wasted and forgetting life for a night.. He might even be able to procure some stronger things.. Not that he's sure she's into that kind of thing. They'll talk about it.

Right now she's giggling and it takes everything in him to not kiss her. Instead he rolls them over, pushing her down onto the blanket so he can cover her. "I'll do what I want, Mae. If it means poking your nips, I'm gonna poke your nips." It's an empty threat really. He does give in and kiss her before he's pulling back. "Guess we'll have to see. I'll go soon, promise." And he means it too. Maybe he'll be enlightened.

The rest of the night eases up, they finish their meal and sleep on the beach, discussing stars and made up stories about them. Maybe one day he'll learn their names but for now it's fun sharing in this little moment with her and hopefully not the last.

-FIN-
It's like a bit of light
and a touch of dark