secret treasures
Varussssss
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
Isla

"Mm, if you insist. I did enjoy amputating your arm though," Isla says with a playfully fanged grin, as if it's a crying shame that she can't butcher him further. She can explore him well enough at least, and once the sea glass has been deposited into his pocket, her hand moves to rest over it (conveniently on his ass) to make sure it stays put. Wouldn't want it falling out now, would we? Still, she can't resist the mischief in her tone as Varus talks about the knife in his boot, and she tuts him.

"That is the perfect setup for a dick joke," she says quietly, "but luckily for you, I am too much of a duchess to make it." Leaving another lingering kiss against his lips, Isla finally steps back to snag one of his hands that they might stroll together on the beach. "Yes," she mumbles. "Let's go and look at the torches."
we're gonna separate ourselves tonight
we're always running scared but holding knives
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
VARUS
tell me father, which to ask forgiveness for?
what i am, or what i'm not?
Careful or I’ll start looking for things for you to fix up for me.” It’s a rumbling tease, one that even Varus can’t stop from chuckling lightly over. The dull feeling of where her hands rest have his arms drawing her tighter, leaning into the kisses however many times before they part again. And when she tells him she’s too duchess for dick jokes, his brows rise in surprise, a dramatic scoff leaving him.

But then his gaze is narrowing. “Oh, so that’s where the line is.” He mumbles into the kiss, parting from her shortly after to lace his fingers with hers so that they might go for a nice walk on the beach, before inspecting those curious torches and whether they were simply lit or kept aflame via magical means.

FIN <333
tell me mother, which should i regret?
what i became, or what i didn't?