Please Welcome to the Stage...
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059

Remi choked as Bastien so very cavalierly mentioned just whiping his cock out, flinching far more dramatically than he intended to at the chill of the paint as Bastien swiped paint against his nipple. The thought of Bastien’s unfettered manhood being suddenly unleashed along with the texture of the paint on a fairly sensitive part of his body was a very weird mixture that brought an immediate blush to his cheeks.

Though the approach of Ronin was made the colour of his cheeks look positively washed out compared to what it would be.

Glancing over his shoulder and seeing Ronin arrive, Remi did a full on double take. He couldn’t help the way his eyes were drawn down to the not so subtle muscular V poking out of Ronin’s trousers—slung far too low on his hips. ”R-rr” Remi stuttered, eyes falling back front and centre (at Bastien, as it happened) as he felt heat creeping up from his neck towards his ears.

...Remi needs someone to ravage him... “I doubt it is off the table for Ronin, but know that he is more likely to break your table instead.” Remi said with a crooked grin, recalling how the ex-captain had broken Loren’s table once when they had...

...well that was an awkward thought to suddenly be having.

With a cough, Remi swallowed and tried to take a steadying breath. “Besides, that would smudge this beautifully work you have done. “

R E M I
I followed your ashes into outer space

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061

"Oh," Ronin said with a lopsided smile, nodding a greeting to Remi and instantly regretting it as his pounding head protested. "Well I'm not technically a married man, so I'd be worried if I did look like one normally... but equally I'm afraid the ravaging is off the table." Still, he offered a charming wink and blew a kiss at his friend (on purpose, of course, because he could see that Remi had turned red as a beet) before swanning over to take a seat on the nearest comfortable looking cushion.

"A show?" he echoed. "What kind of a show?" He didn't think he was up for anything more strenuous than a bit of applause and sultry looks, but he'd try. "And oi, mind your comments about the table. It wasn't my fault, the table was defective."

ronypony
it's always nice to make an impression
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

BASTIEN
"A table broken in passion is hardly a loss for this place." Bastien pointed out. He would be quite happy if he could claim all of his furniture destroyed by intense love making. It would be fantastic advertising. But it appeared it would not happen. "A shame that I will not witness the event, but I suppose Remi shall have to source his own ravaging."

"A performance. A magic show, if you like. Remi is going to help. Do you have any magic skills, Ronin?" Bastien asked, almost certain that he didn't but...the man did not stop surprising him. From his willingness to take his shirt off before to his appearance now, Ronin was made of twists.

"I can make you an outfit if you'd like too, caro." He said to Ronin with a gesture at Remi's own look.
I'm feelin' like a big bang
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059

"Vanya will be so thrilled to know a technicality is all that stood in the way of you ravaging me." Remi said flatly, the roar of blood in his ears amplified by the blowing of a kiss from Ronin.

Raising a brow, Remi glanced towards his friend with the beginning of a smirk on his lips. "Ahh yes. So like Loren to have defunct furniture. That sounds like his style." He mumbled, not at all ignorant of the fact that despite Bastien suggesting Remi and Ronin have sex, the alchemist had somehow managed to insert Loren into the conversation. He sighed and closed his eyes.

R E M I
I followed your ashes into outer space

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061

Ronin was glad to hear that Bastien wouldn't begrudge them a broken table, as unlikely as that was under current circumstances, and he scoffed at Remi's attempts at snark. "If I hadn't met a goddess already I'd swear my lady was one," he said simply. "She would understand. If it were to happen. Which it won't. Sorry, Remi." Shooting his friend a grin, Ronin shrugged his shoulders.

"A magic show?" he echoed, intrigued. "I mean... I used to be able to do a few card tricks, but I don't have any magic like Remi's, if that's what you mean..." Glancing down at himself at the suggestion that he could have an outfit of his own, Ronin chuckled. "Why not? In for a penny and all that. As long as my head isn't pounding by the time the show starts, I can help move props around and such."

ronypony
it's always nice to make an impression